Feral druid on mythic twins

Druid
I'm currently progressing on mythic twins, and Im wondering what other ferals who are at a similiar stage of progressing are running for glyphs in terms of savage roar and savagery. I know a lot of people debate about whether or not savagery is an actual dps loss or gain.. and I've red many threads going on about it.. but in this particular case, I'm wondering if it would actually be an increase for the cleave heavy encounter.
By not working in roar into your rotation, you could keep rip up on both bosses and still work in bites. With savage roar, you can either keep up both rips and barely get in any bites, or just keep one raked and run your single target rotation on the other (maybe some omen thrashes as well).
We're gonna try twins again on tuesday so I'm gonna do some more research, but I guess I'm crowd sourcing at this point
Savage Roar + Lunar Inspiration: 37251DPS
Savagery + Lunar Inspiration: 36269DPS
Savage Roar + Bloodtalons: 35896DPS
Savagery + Bloodtalons: 34873DPS

It's basically a 1k DPS swing between SR and Savagery (because you're using Lunar Inspiration on a cleave fight riiiiiiiiight?) assuming you play perfectly and not counting any time off-target or bleeds dropping during whirlwind or something.
You have to see if those extra bites, that would be used for roar when not using glyph of savagery, would compensate for a 10% reduction in damage overall

I honestly don't think it will, you'll be able to throw some occasional bites here and there, especially considering berserk, tiger's fury and incarnation

Also remember you'll be already biting at 25%hp on both

But I'm just guessing, I'm sure someone will do the math and correct me if I'm wrong
01/17/2015 08:42 AMPosted by Pouncekite
Savage Roar + Lunar Inspiration: 37251DPS
Savagery + Lunar Inspiration: 36269DPS
Savage Roar + Bloodtalons: 35896DPS
Savagery + Bloodtalons: 34873DPS

It's basically a 1k DPS swing between SR and Savagery (because you're using Lunar Inspiration on a cleave fight riiiiiiiiight?) assuming you play perfectly and not counting any time off-target or bleeds dropping during whirlwind or something.

Not counting time off target is going to make that data fairly useless for Mythic twins. My expectation is Savagery + LI would be highest irl. On the other hand I often used time off target to throw out heals. I think we probably needed 1 more healer though so with enough healers I would like to try Savagery and LI.
01/17/2015 08:43 AMPosted by Jelzak
You have to see if those extra bites, that would be used for roar when not using glyph of savagery, would compensate for a 10% reduction in damage overall

I don't think the math works out to be a flat 10% loss, more like 2% or something due to spending combo points and energy on more finishing moves that do damage rather than a buff.
01/17/2015 12:49 PMPosted by Seasoning
I don't think the math works out to be a flat 10% loss, more like 2% or something due to spending combo points and energy on more finishing moves that do damage rather than a buff.

Due to the cleaving nature of the bosses you will not be using FB much at all unless you are under Berserk, and even then not much. The amount of uptime on your dots is paramount and wasting them and 50 energy of FB will cause stuff to fall off every time. Savagery will make the fight easier, and if you are struggling it will likely boost your damage. It isn't the highest DPS option, but it may be your highest dps option.
Imo this is a much more important question regarding Mythic Twins. What the hell do you do with your camera? I've never had my vision more occluded on a boss ever. And thats counting tanking Prince Malchezaar with my butt against a wall and my face shoved into his crotch.

Does everybody just tank him in the middle to avoid this?