Rogues, Enh and Fury should do more DPS than

General Discussion
anyone else.

Because they have to buy twice as many weapon enchantments for no extra benefit.

Jan 7 hotfixes trying to normalize 1h and 2h WW damage is also dumb. Why should 2h WW do more DPS when it's cheaper to maintain and requires fewer drops?
They get double the enchantment procs. Also, no WW in PvP is going to lose an enchant for a bit more DPS. In PvE dual wield was clearly superior because it had a second enchantment. So yeah, DW already has enough.
First I was thinking about PVP weapons and how main hand and offhand = the price of 2hand...

then I thought of enchants.

.-.
01/08/2015 05:23 PMPosted by Jakkhel
They get double the enchantment procs.

For no benefit. Their DPS is balanced around the assumption they'll have double the enchatment procs. Which means any dual wield class is spending double the gold for no benefit.

01/08/2015 05:24 PMPosted by Felryx
First I was thinking about PVP weapons and how main hand and offhand = the price of 2hand...

PvP pricing is the only area of equity. For PvE you're waiting on twice as many loot drops and for some ridiculous reason 1h weapons have the same crafting requirements as 2h weapons in this expansion.
01/08/2015 05:27 PMPosted by Siphonlife
This cannot be a srs post.....Balance now is already difficult (apparently) can you imagine this bulls&*t?

No so much difficult as it is a sleeping pill inducing mid-day naps regularly.
By that logic TG fury wars should out dps the world, 2 2h weapons and 2 enchants, those poor souls.
pure dps classes should be at the top. not hybrids.
01/08/2015 05:49 PMPosted by Mïdníte

If the hybrid tax was still in, yes.

But the hybrid tax is dead and staying dead.

Nope.

You have 3 specs you can swap between to adapt to every situation as a DPS. Hybrid classes don't have that option. That's the advantage pures have.
By this logic, DK's should do the lowest damage since they don't have to pay for their enchants.
There's a reason you're posting this on a level 1.
01/08/2015 06:02 PMPosted by Areos
There's a reason you're posting this on a level 1.

Because OP is a troll

Like the thread they posted the other day

Usually cogshanks can snuff them out

I wonder what its like to live under a rock
01/08/2015 06:01 PMPosted by Awkward
By this logic, DK's should do the lowest damage since they don't have to pay for their enchants.

Every time I see a DK with a non-rune weapon enchant on, I want to strangle them, as ineffective as that'd be.
01/08/2015 06:01 PMPosted by Awkward

It makes sense. Hunters are second from the bottom since their enchants are cheap

Lots of downvotes floating my way, but honest question: How is making someone pay double the gold as you do for absolutely no gain a good thing?