I CANNOT purchase the Korean WoW license

Customer Support
I have been trying to play on the Korean server for about a week now.

I have opened up a ticket with Blizzard support, I've asked around but nothing is available.

Blizzard representative kept telling me to just purchase the game after changing the region in the account management.

All the games are available for purchase in Europe, and Taiwan EXCEPT for Korea.

The only available option for purchases under Korea region is the GAME TIME, not the game itself.

Is this intended?

Additionally, when I tried to buy the game time for Korea, the usual method of payment in NA was not a valid option.

Please help???

I'm willing to buy the Korean gaming license, just let me know how!!
Due to Korean laws you need a Korean SSN to access the Korean version of the game. Do you have that?
01/09/2015 05:25 AMPosted by Taessana
Due to Korean laws you need a Korean SSN to access the Korean version of the game. Do you have that?

I'm not terribly familiar with that region as we simply do not handle it here - but I believe this is likely the issue.
01/09/2015 05:25 AMPosted by Taessana

Yes I do have one.

Although there was a verification screen via I-PIN or cellphone which I ended up having failed. I guess I need to get past this first?
01/09/2015 05:58 AMPosted by Midam
Although there was a verification screen via I-PIN or cellphone which I ended up having failed. I guess I need to get past this first?

Most likely, yes. Korean law is pretty strict when it comes to gaming and you will need to ensure that you comply with things before you can even get to the point of getting into the game.

For more assistance Korean Customer Support would probably be best -

https://kr.battle.net/support/en/help/