Jungle cleave and Ebola cleave

Arenas
A warlocks worst nightmare and the only thing I have faced in my last 8 games... Not even lying down 150 points. :'(
dampen them to death
Should just play RLD and randomly gib some one in dampening, or dampening them to death.
01/09/2015 08:21 AMPosted by Freereckful
whats fear

Fear is an ability that's pretty much useless now since it breaks in instant Dmg. Also if the jungle or Ebola are training the warlock good luck getting any off. Even if you juke you still have like 5 other things to juke also. By the time you juke them all the first one is off cd. They are actually counters to Lock comps.
01/09/2015 11:46 AMPosted by Imahityou
01/09/2015 07:06 AMPosted by Ntxs
A warlocks worst nightmare and the only thing I have faced in my last 8 games... Not even lying down 150 points. :'(
all i face is wls, enjoy your free wins on 90% of comps while you can

Free wins? I'm sorry the only comps that are easy for wls to beat are Rey/hunter/disc, godcomp and !@#. Other than that it's not that easy. TSG is pretty tough since they can kill an rsham before you can take out there's. Jungle farms wls along with Ebola. So since those are the main comps it's clear that it's not 90% free wins.
i played a bunch of jungle yesterday and we couldnt beat a single warlock team

how do u lose

if my team goes warlock he is apparently a tank legend and if we go combat rogue (theres always a combat rogue) he just burst of speeds across the entire arena rotating his cooldowns and we just lose to xd red buff pve damage from the rogue in dampening
lazzylarry didn't give you his fear bot yet?

dam, man.

better ask
01/09/2015 01:48 PMPosted by Stumblin

how do u lose

if my team goes warlock he is apparently a tank legend and if we go combat rogue (theres always a combat rogue) he just burst of speeds across the entire arena rotating his cooldowns and we just lose to xd red buff pve damage from the rogue in dampening

bind your frames
i love going locks its almost as fun as shams last season
01/09/2015 01:48 PMPosted by Stumblin

how do u lose

Well I am running Shadowcleave so we dont have the peels that RLD has but most jungle cleaves either win by training me or the healer same with Ebola. All they have to do is shut down my dmg and its GG.

01/09/2015 02:18 PMPosted by Zortar
lazzylarry didn't give you his fear bot yet?

dam, man.

better ask

Sorry you are having trouble this season since MW cant orb bot anymore. Better luck next season.