Next PTR build should spur lots of discussion

Arenas
Prev 1 2 3 8 Next
Preparing myself for the inevitable druid buffs and priest nerfs.
Just to manage some expectations here - the PTR patch currently scheduled to go up today does *not* have the class tuning changes that Celestalon was referring to, as it was built before they were implemented. The more likely outcome is that they'll be in the next build *after* today's.
01/22/2015 02:01 PMPosted by Lore
Just to manage some expectations here - the PTR patch currently scheduled to go up today does *not* have the class tuning changes that Celestalon was referring to, as it was built before they were implemented. The more likely outcome is that they'll be in the next build *after* today's.

Lore to the rescue!

Now I'm even more afraid. Still waiting on slam/OP
Great Odin's Raven...

Lore!

IN THE ARENA FORUMS!!?

Lots of discussion, indeed....

Are there any plans to put moonfire and sunfire back as separate abilities because it's REALLY annoying trying to multidot in arenas with them getting dispelled and then waiting 10-20 seconds for the other dot to be useable again.
More WW nerfs probably.
Hopefully it's mechanic fixes for locks.

Having zero mobility or 8 years of ramp up time is not fun gameplay in pvp.
01/22/2015 05:44 AMPosted by Winterfox
t17 bonus has been confirmed disabled in arena

B-but Kalgan senpai, I wanted to experience level 60 PVP all over again!

I guess they are holding true to their promise to segregate PVP and PVE.
i think mages will get nerfed by at least 50%

My expectations feel quite managed.

And I feel the warm embrace of the CMs.
01/22/2015 02:07 PMPosted by Aiirala

Having zero mobility or 8 years of ramp up time is not fun gameplay in pvp.

Maybe so, but locks are fine as is.. afflc at least is very strong - borderline op.I play one and its a blast.
01/22/2015 02:05 PMPosted by Cyd

Lore to the rescue!

Now I'm even more afraid. Still waiting on slam/OP

Is there any reason monks have been completely shafted this entire season and not a single hotfix buff has been implemented... The highest rated monk is 500 rating lower than the top players. The spec if utter trash and has only received nerfs, does blizzard care at all for their monk playerbase?
NEW ICONS!!!!

*crosses fingers*
01/22/2015 05:41 AMPosted by Rolakick
Behold the return of WW's

our time has come monk brother
grab your finest brews
Ashran? you know that total failure that you guys had hyped up and was yip yapping about well up until it went live then saw what it was and now not a peep, what about that?

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ----\*
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ-----I-----/
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ----/-----\----->Penance Bunny

I'll make you more Penance Bunnies if you fix priests :D
Oh my god a blue post in the arena forums. I don't think i'll ever see this again in my life.
Legendary thread blue post in arena forums
01/22/2015 02:22 PMPosted by Sadistz
Oh my god a blue post in the arena forums. I don't think i'll ever see this again in my life.

Actually happened yesturday i believe. It's like....are...are...are....they beginning to care about us again (◕‿◕)
01/22/2015 02:07 PMPosted by Aiirala

Having zero mobility or 8 years of ramp up time is not fun gameplay in pvp

As for demo I like how it is played right now but getting some sort of way to put a bit of pressure on an enemy outside of dark soul and demonbolt is on my wish list.

Next make my demonbolt that can be interrupted psuedo interrupted lined and is cast from all 3 of my spell schools hit harder than a frost death knights obliterate. Make it feel a little more rewarding to land that cast

Green fire with my demonbolt would be cool too