Deathknights

Arenas
Heard rumors about removing blood presence for frost/unholy dk's, if that's true why won't they take out defensive stance for warriors and bear for ferals
12/30/2014 11:10 AMPosted by Ssyn
Heard rumors about removing blood presence for frost/unholy dk's, if that's true why won't they take out defensive stance for warriors and bear for ferals

Defensive stance actually hurts a warrior's damage significantly. Same for bear obviously.
True but wouldn't it just be more simple to nerf it then completely make it unusable?

No idea where you heard that, unless you're referring to the obligatory tard-thread some couple hours ago.

12/30/2014 11:13 AMPosted by Joeki
Defensive stance actually hurts a warrior's damage significantly. Same for bear obviously.

Let a DK in Frost or Unholy presence train your healer.

Then let a DK in Blood Presence as either of those specs do the same.

Let me know how that turns out for you.
I normally sit in bp when going against 2 damages, tho I switch when we got a healer or whenever I'm in an oh!@#$ situation

that's a lie.
12/30/2014 11:18 AMPosted by Sezbethx
No idea where you heard that, unless you're referring to the obligatory tard-thread some couple hours ago.