To all of my fellow Alliance players!

Bleeding Hollow
Prev 1 3 4 5 Next
01/08/2015 11:10 AMPosted by Andrew
I would consider disbanding 2 Horde guilds

You can keep spouting that meme but no one believes it.
SO mad...

#StayRelevant

Word around Trade Chat is that The Enclave is afraid to Reroll Horde to fight Ruin Gaming because Ruin Gaming will Farm them.

And before you start crying the talking points of Horragain, The reason we came to Alliance side is because this server was on farm status by IWC and other Horde guilds alike. You did nothing to stop them, you cried about "Lag" as your excuse. You are nothing, the only reason you have a voice is because I am willing to hear your crys.

No one cares more then you.

So please... Stop standing on my shoulders talking about how tall you are.
shut up
01/08/2015 12:24 PMPosted by Atmore
Word around Trade Chat is that The Enclave is afraid to Reroll Horde to fight Ruin Gaming because Ruin Gaming will Farm them.

Lol what? We've been Alliance for 10 years. No reason to re-roll to fight your irrelevant leveling guild.

SO mad...

You spout this so much that I'm positive the only one foaming at the mouth is you. Stay small, kid.
#staymadbro
warrior that's never gotten a 1550 achieve talking about a 2400 current rated warrior that's lead a guild for what 13 years?

OK Atmore.

Nice keybinds

Why would a 10 year old guild that's always been alliance reroll horde? You need to first explain that before you mention "afraid to reroll." But here is the other issue. We have asked you guys on many occasions to wargame with us. If we can wargame 40v40 with you guys and you guys deny it, it wouldn't even make sense for anyone to reroll horde. If you are too scared to wargame with us as alliance, you would just run away from us if we were horde.
Lmfao. Why dont you wargame AV.

How about The Enclave and Alliance Vanguard Wargame each other?

Both of you cry so much about wargame this should fix that ich you have... that and an ointment.
01/07/2015 01:16 PMPosted by Noloreforme
the The Enclave
01/08/2015 01:36 PMPosted by Notaspyatall
Lmfao. Why dont you wargame AV.

How about The Enclave and Alliance Vanguard Wargame each other?

Both of you cry so much about wargame this should fix that ich you have... that and an ointment.

Does your GM have any lotion or oil I can borrow?
love these threads!

ruingaming.ytmnd.com
Why would I waste 30 bucks to trounce the fifth place guild on BH alliance?
SO mad...

#StayRelevant

Word around Trade Chat is that The Enclave is afraid to Reroll Horde

You idiots went alliance to avoid being farmed by THEM!
01/09/2015 01:26 PMPosted by Howardshultz
SO mad...

#StayRelevant

Word around Trade Chat is that The Enclave is afraid to Reroll Horde

We had never even heard of the Enclave before coming to Bleeding Hollow.

Wish people would stop spreading that retarded statement as the truth.
01/09/2015 03:02 PMPosted by Orksbane

Then why did you go alliance instead of going horde like you previously were. Hmmm?
01/09/2015 03:02 PMPosted by Orksbane
01/09/2015 01:26 PMPosted by Howardshultz

Wish people would stop spreading that retarded statement as the truth.

http://i.imgur.com/NL0MiTe.jpg

lol
Cower behind The Enclave's Iron Curtain, smack talk The Enclave.

Standard operating procedures for substandard scrubbery like RG.
SO mad...

#StayRelevant

And before you start crying the talking points of Horragain, The reason we came to Alliance side is because this server was on farm status by IWC and other Horde guilds alike.

You're so full of crap your eyes are brown. You and all the other spillovers from Darkspear know why you faction changed before coming here. You looked at the server, you saw who your enemies would be on either side, and you picked the weaker enemy to go up against. Instead of fighting against a guild proper, you chose instead to throw your lot in against a dog gasping it's last breath. AV, Flag, and eventually TE all stuck a fork in IWC long before you clowns even thought of coming here. While you were busy getting steamrolled by Swifty and his lackies, we were running the train on IWC on an almost daily basis, to such a point that they would wait until the wee hours of the morning when nobody was on to do their little city raids. Yea, you kill a city boss at 3am nobody cares. So don't even try that ridiculous line. You're not fooling anyone. The funny thing is, the whole server is laughing at you guys.