Any RET brave enough to QUEUE today?

Arenas
And how did that went? Just curious :)
haven't qued in a week
What happened to ret that makes it scary for them to queue?
4 set is too main stream, just mastery stack boys

edit: 20 second reply quite nice, can't even make a new comment so edit this one LOL
And yeah im using versatility mastery chest and mastery multistrike legs atm, gonna have all vers/mastery stacked for sure.
I really haven't had much of an issue with ret paladins after their more recent nerfs to their healing.

Any non Ret/Hunter team doesn't feel insanely overwhelming like it has.

Wings is still crazy as hell, but we've learned to deal around it...

Feel like they are going to do to you what they did to disc priests.
Thats what i've been going for but I will change some pieces once I get full gear.
Good rets don't have any issues
Any dummie that doesn't pop defensive during wings deserves to die. I still don't understand why people complained about CC against a ret during avenging wrath... Ummm bladestorm anyone? Ummm cloak of shadows + combat rogue burst? Frost DK (immune to stuns and magic (AMS)) Plenty of classes are unpeelable during their burst..
01/09/2015 08:11 PMPosted by Soballer
4 set is too main stream, just mastery stack boys

edit: 20 second reply quite nice, can't even make a new comment so edit this one LOL
Mastery's not even that great any more. Effects so few abilities.
01/09/2015 08:03 PMPosted by Lumi
haven't qued in a week

Because they're MY PARTNERS! Actually just had a really bad couple queue sessions. Only went up like 7 points overall tonight. Nothing but godcomp, RMD, and combat/frostdk/mw
If we can just get rid of pally bubbles once and for all. Its just bad for the game.
01/10/2015 12:51 AMPosted by Ãli
I still don't understand why people complained about CC against a ret during avenging wrath... Ummm bladestorm anyone? Ummm cloak of shadows + combat rogue burst? Frost DK (immune to stuns and magic (AMS)) Plenty of classes are unpeelable during their burst..

Thats cause Rets also had freedom,emancipate and wings has a longer duration.
01/10/2015 01:27 AMPosted by Kitteykat
I still don't understand why people complained about CC against a ret during avenging wrath... Ummm bladestorm anyone? Ummm cloak of shadows + combat rogue burst? Frost DK (immune to stuns and magic (AMS)) Plenty of classes are unpeelable during their burst..

Thats cause Rets also had freedom,emancipate and wings has a longer duration.

Not to mention rets being able to break their healers out of CC while they have their CDs up so they can continue to charge in without second thoughts.
Ummm bladestorm anyone? Ummm cloak of shadows + combat rogue burst? Frost DK (immune to stuns and magic (AMS)) Plenty of classes are unpeelable during their burst..

I think it is a question of math.

Bladestorm - 6 sec, then you are cc'd for the rest of Reck
Cloak - same.
Frost DK - has the best cc protection in game with DG+grip you into it, but has probably the least offensive cds of any class. Frost doesnt kill you with cds, it kills you with regular old pve damage.

No class is unpeelable during their burst (big damage cds). You might COMBINE talents and abilities by using them TOGETHER to achieve PARTIAL immunity for a SHORT TIME.

Ret was running around for 20 sec with the most powerful burst cd in the entire game, pretty much completely unpeelable the whole time with the set bonus+freedom.

I mean - does your cerebellum really struggle to see the difference here? Is is that perplexing after all?