Is it possible to do old LFR xmog runs?

General Discussion
Just wondering if there is a way to get into old LFR runs like ToT or SoO, some of the different colour sets look better than normal or heroic in my opinion as im not a fan of red, and it seems that blizzard loves to make the heroic(mythic) stuff always red, while LFR is usually green (like in my profile pic)

It'd be a shame if that gear is unobtainable now seeing as it was the faceroll difficulty at the time, and the work blizz put in is going to waste.

Similarly the elite PvP sets always have the most work put into them and only the top few % of players can use this cool looking gear while the rest of us who dont play a ret pally or feral druid cannot achieve that rating no matter how good you play, and sadly are stuck in a gymped looking version of the real set, the pvp is imbalanced and some classes just aren't cut out for competitive PvP, so all the artists hard work from the sets vanishes from wow after a season or two because the top % of players are using a new set or have stopped playing, Would be cool to see these sets available after a season or two has passes for a gold cost or BMAH. The current elite monk set is like a Diablo 3 holy monk, its pure badarse, but ill never get it because WW hit like a wet noodle and blow over in a strong breeze.

TL;DR: Title says it all
Unobtainable.

They've talked about implementing a way in the future, including those of Cata LFRs and such too, but I haven't seen anything about it in a while.

EDIT: Kind of ironic how everyone is like "lol LFR gear is !@#$" and then suddenly a new expansion comes out and it becomes the rarest armor in the game and people get jealous of it.
You can got to Caverns of Time to queue for DS LFR, and Seat of Knowledge to queue for MoP LFR & Scenarios. I don't know if you'll end up solo queueing though.
Found! After 10 minutes of searching, there is an NPC in the Vale of Eternal Blossems that allow you to queue for Mist of Pandaria LFRs.

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=80633/lorewalker-han

There is also an NPC right outside of the Dragon Soul raid in Caverns of Time that will allow you to queue for that raids LFR.
01/14/2015 10:21 PMPosted by Erindella
You can got to Caverns of Time to queue for DS LFR, and Seat of Knowledge to queue for MoP LFR & Scenarios. I don't know if you'll end up solo queueing though.

You will solo queue for the MoP & DS LFRs once you talk to the NPCs.
thanks for the quick responses guys/ladies. im glad i can get my jade mist and Buddhist monk orange gear. So much better than red and black
01/14/2015 10:17 PMPosted by Cannibal
Unobtainable.

They've talked about implementing a way in the future, including those of Cata LFRs and such too, but I haven't seen anything about it in a while.
This is completely false.
Its usually a good idea to actually do some research instead of just assuming your assumptions are correct before making a post like this.

Each LFR has an NPC that will allow you to solo queue for them.

DS has one in CoT and the MoP raids have them in the Seat of Knowledge.
They could add it into salvage crates, aren't salvage crates full of unobtainable gear anyways?
01/14/2015 10:30 PMPosted by Kyzera
01/14/2015 10:21 PMPosted by Erindella

You will solo queue for the MoP & DS LFRs once you talk to the NPCs.

You will be queued with people in your party/raid group
01/14/2015 10:34 PMPosted by Ammako
You will be queued with people in your party/raid group

Well, yes. I was more responding that you wouldn't be placed into a looking-for-group queue as before. If you are alone, you queue alone. If you are already in a group, then the entire group queues together. But you are not placed with random people now since these LFRs are no longer current tiers for you.
Thank you guys
For WoD, talk to the guy in your garrison to Queue solo. For the Alliance, it's an orc sitting.