CoS form isn't so bad

Druid
...until you look yourself in the face.

The grin reminds me of one of the Blue Meanies.
I like the skin better than the troll kitty forms. The tusks bug me to death, others love them. /shrug

I still fail to see it as a properly balanced 100 skill, competing with Blood Talons and lunar fire is rough.
im actually thinking about going worgen for the snow leopard lol
my biggest complaint about it, is that when running the tail sticks straight out like a wooden board attached to your rear. It's very clear that whatever skeleton//animation rig they're using for it didn't fully support a tail.

Plus the always hunched-over stance is just awkward, very few (if any?) of the Saberon do that. Worgen don't do that unless they're in their running wild thing. It just looks very peculiar.

And as for it's bonuses, it's completely underwhelming for PVE, and amazing for PVP. This is the curse the current talent tree design has; people don't have options that are always on par in any set of content -- you only change talents around to best suit yourself to the content you *are* doing (eg: different PVE fights, or PVP), and generally have no customization within that set of content.
You hit the nail on the head there the tail is the most annoying thing and Ive made a macro for /dance just so I stand normal.
12/26/2014 01:29 PMPosted by Adramelk
my biggest complaint about it, is that when running the tail sticks straight out like a wooden board attached to your rear. It's very clear that whatever skeleton//animation rig they're using for it didn't fully support a tail.

Plus the always hunched-over stance is just awkward, very few (if any?) of the Saberon do that. Worgen don't do that unless they're in their running wild thing. It just looks very peculiar.

And as for it's bonuses, it's completely underwhelming for PVE, and amazing for PVP. This is the curse the current talent tree design has; people don't have options that are always on par in any set of content -- you only change talents around to best suit yourself to the content you *are* doing (eg: different PVE fights, or PVP), and generally have no customization within that set of content.

They took the worgen, and threw cosmetics on it.
That's why it looks so terrible. Even back in BETA the dance was the worgen dance and they removed that, trying to hide that it was the worgen model/skeleton.

It looks so terrible, why because they took a WORGEN, and then tried to make it into a cat, and worgens do not have tails as to why the tail looks like a board & nail.

The all 4 fours/when you walk; is the worgens running wild animation.
I love the animation when I'm spamming root shifts. My toon rears up and slides along the ground on its rear two feet.
Hibernator, you took CoS? I figured you of all would be one of the few to make another talent work. SHAME ON YOU /squirtbottle.
12/26/2014 04:24 PMPosted by Predatoria
Hibernator, you took CoS? I figured you of all would be one of the few to make another talent work. SHAME ON YOU /squirtbottle.

I gave LI a good sporting try but the changes to my rotation to fit in Moonfire were a bit uncomfortable.
I've been really owning with BT! 100k+ BT TF bites are amazing.