Prismatic Crystal not spreading combustion

Mage
Soooooo, I've noticed that combusting a prismatic crystal and then inferno blasting it isn't spreading the combust to anyone.

Anyone else having this issue?
I haven't been playing Fire with Prismatic Crystal (one of the reasons I play Fire is because I want to avoid Prismatic Crystal :P) but I'm fairly certain you can spread DoTs from the Crystals. You cannot however spread DoTs into the Crystal.
What I'm saying is before i was getting 3+ pyro crits into a crystal, combusting and spreading and it was working. Now it's not.
01/11/2015 01:40 PMPosted by Zld
What I'm saying is before i was getting 3+ pyro crits into a crystal, combusting and spreading and it was working. Now it's not.

Seems working to me.

http://i.gyazo.com/ba6e884ef71de15eb1eb9709d4db829d.png

Combustion on Crystal -> IB -> Dummies taking Combustion damage.
Same thing is happening to me. The only time the dummies take damage after a combustion/ blast on the crystal is when the DoT procs on the crystal (doesn't spread to the dummies).
I am able to spread Combustion FROM the crystal to the dummies, but I can't spread it from dummies to the crystal. I know that's not what you're seeing, but its what I'm seeing.
Yeah, because you cannot do that
im having problems spreading combust to dummies too
11/02/2015 12:21 AMPosted by Blighty
im having problems spreading combust to dummies too

O NO!!!! COMBUSTIONS 3-5k DOT damage isn't spreading????!! o heavens mercy!
Combustion dots suck worse then just about any dot in the game. The entire fire spec is bugged into uselessness.
Ignite doesn't add the last crits dot, it replaces it, so if you have a lower crit , you get a lower ignite on the spot. Stupid as hell.
Kindling and Blastwave should add to Ignite but do not. one and on.
11/07/2015 09:25 AMPosted by Meatballzz
Kindling

Kindling is a cooldown reduction that does no damage.