Andrew and Eternos Return - AMA!

Emerald Dream
Prev 1 4 5 6 26 Next
I hope ED likes memes, because these guys are first class meme lords.

Enjoy your new mediocre Boomkin and Warlock.
01/13/2015 08:52 PMPosted by Bossk
Friendly Advice to you members of ED Horde : If you want to get rid of These Clowns, DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS. Do not give them attention

This is Emerald Drama you're trying to lecture. Scurry along. We sent Andrew packing twice from this server, we can do it again.
I'm going to miss ganking you people
Thank god that annoying piece of trash has finally left the server
Epherion clears his throat before he begins to speak.

"Word has it that your time on Bleeding Hollow was not very great. I am sure the kind folks of the <Alliance Vanguard> and <Enclave> had everything under control by destroying Rallys and his <IWC> thugs. However to stay on topic, What do you think you will bring back to ED besides trade chat Andrew is #1?

Neither of the guilds you mentioned existed beyond instanced PvP, and they were mediocre even at that.

ED Alliance has gained a god like Druid and warlock with which to fight back the Horde. During my time on ED the Alliance was prosperous and never saw defeat at the hands of silly little Horde guilds.

We're better than they are in every aspect of existence, and I will make sure we remind them of it.
Dear ED

We are sorry

Love BH
01/13/2015 09:01 PMPosted by Ránkalee
Dear ED

We are sorry

Love BH

Don't worry he will get kicked out of every guild and get laughed off the server again
01/13/2015 09:02 PMPosted by Retice
Dear ED

We are sorry

Love BH

Don't worry he will get kicked out of every guild and get laughed off the server again

We takin' bets on where he ends up first?
Dear ED

We are sorry

Love BH

It's like you BH guys don't know they have been here before.

Welcome back you two rapscallions!
01/13/2015 09:02 PMPosted by Retice
Dear ED

We are sorry

Love BH

Oooh! I thought of another question!

Who would win in a duel, not-#nodeaths Andrew or not-Zendisial?
Does ED have any skilled glass craftsmen? We could'nt find anyone on BH to make Andrew a glass stomach so he could see where he was going.
01/13/2015 08:42 PMPosted by Delnoir
I apologize for the fact that our actions has forced Emerald Dream to be exposed to this trash again, but that's what we do in The Enclave. We take out the trash.

It's all good. We like to play with our trash a bit before we kick it to the curb.
We have already found a welcome home on ED and look forward to helping them with their continuing dominant WPVP campaign.

Additionally, please stay on topic. The BH trolls exist solely to draw focus from the rules of the thread.
01/13/2015 08:56 PMPosted by Dnasis
01/13/2015 08:52 PMPosted by Bossk
Friendly Advice to you members of ED Horde : If you want to get rid of These Clowns, DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS. Do not give them attention

This is Emerald Drama you're trying to lecture. Scurry along. We sent Andrew packing twice from this server, we can do it again.

only time I have ever liked a horde player
01/13/2015 09:03 PMPosted by Maekur
We takin' bets on where he ends up first?

50k on Chaos.
(psst the're in Chaos)

Why was my question never answered? ;~;
01/13/2015 09:05 PMPosted by Eternos
We have already found a welcome home on ED and look forward to helping them with their continuing dominant WPVP campaign.
Well name the guild already so we know who to blacklist...
the ED guys will love slaughtering the RG rabble
Epherion clears his throat before he begins to speak.

"Word has it that your time on Bleeding Hollow was not very great. I am sure the kind folks of the <Alliance Vanguard> and <Enclave> had everything under control by destroying Rallys and his <IWC> thugs. However to stay on topic, What do you think you will bring back to ED besides trade chat Andrew is #1?

Neither of the guilds you mentioned existed beyond instanced PvP, and they were mediocre even at that.

ED Alliance has gained a god like Druid and warlock with which to fight back the Horde. During my time on ED the Alliance was prosperous and never saw defeat at the hands of silly little Horde guilds.

We're better than they are in every aspect of existence, and I will make sure we remind them of it.

Just stop
01/13/2015 07:44 PMPosted by Appeased
You mean I won't get more TMO ss to add to this?

http://imgur.com/a/2CltE#53

You know, I've never actually looked through all the screen shots in your gallery before.
It really is quite a nice collection of dead afk people you got there.

It's a true artistic masterpiece that stunningly represents the fragility of life, and highlights both the devastation and the beauty of death.

Overall, 7/10 would click again
01/13/2015 07:39 PMPosted by Mary
What do you think of Andrew's butt?
http://imgur.com/Y6O69oT

I would need to see a post 6.0 version to give adequate comment. Blizzard invested valuable resources improving butt models, who am I to help draw focus toward the dated ones?