This really necessary?

Bleeding Hollow
Prev 1 5 6 7 Next
01/10/2015 09:02 AMPosted by Preacher
Does every post you type look like this?

http://i.imgur.com/f2ZJbSD.png

Y
E
S
!
01/10/2015 08:48 AMPosted by Zeph
We literally just pointed out how we've been Alliance since the guild's inception, while Ruin Gaming was horde through out its existence on Darkspear and only faction changed to Alliance when it moved to Bleeding Hollow not a few months ago.

Why should we, a guild of 10 years of Alliance history, pay money just to stomp an irrelevant levelling guild?

Are you gonna answer this, or dodge it the same way you dodge wargame challenges?

If Ruin Gaming were so irrelevant, we would've died off as a guild by now. Instead we are 11 years strong since the Warhammer Online days. We came to Alliance on this server because of the fact Horde drastically outnumbered Alliance and because we like to fight numerically superior forces. The fact that your guild isn't numerically superior to us doesn't support any argument to switch factions just to fight a lesser foe. In time another larger guild will rise on the Horde faction and we may have competition again.

Until then focus on increasing your own guild numbers to get on a level we can acknowledge.
01/10/2015 10:10 AMPosted by Dexterdan

Until then focus on increasing your own guild numbers to get on a level we can acknowledge.

Your statement is idiotic and reprehensible.

<span class="truncated">...</span>

We literally just pointed out how we've been Alliance since the guild's inception, while Ruin Gaming was horde through out its existence on Darkspear and only faction changed to Alliance when it moved to Bleeding Hollow not a few months ago.

Why should we, a guild of 10 years of Alliance history, pay money just to stomp an irrelevant levelling guild?

Are you gonna answer this, or dodge it the same way you dodge wargame challenges?

I understand your reserve. I get it ...Truly i do.

Would you like for me to donate a few hundred dollars to help you push the process to go Horde?

Once again, typical Atmore style, you mis-understand the point.

Quite frankly, I don't mind Ruin Gaming. I just don't like you. I also don't like Andrew, Eternos, Orksbane or Archaos. Your guild wouldn't be so laughed if its representatives didn't make it seem laughable.
What's funny is even if we did faction transfer, you probably would dodge us then too. TE is a community that has a focus on succeeding and striving in both PvP, and PvE. There is literally zero reason to start ignoring that in order to fight an irrelevant leveling guild that can't even fill up an Ashran raid.

We've given you plenty of opportunities to play us. Fact is the only time anyone mentions your guild is on the forums. Probably should have just saved all that extra money and stayed Horde.
01/10/2015 10:56 AMPosted by Sarasuvati
What's funny is even if we did faction transfer, you probably would dodge us then too. TE is a community that has a focus on succeeding and striving in both PvP, and PvE. There is literally zero reason to start ignoring that in order to fight an irrelevant leveling guild that can't even fill up an Ashran raid.

We've given you plenty of opportunities to play us. Fact is the only time anyone mentions your guild is on the forums. Probably should have just saved all that extra money and stayed Horde.

We have no need to fill up Ashran with our own guild since our leadership has led the unruly pugs of our own server and others across language barriers to successful boss clears on a daily basis.

As far as mentioning our guild, doing a quick google search of "Ruin Gaming" will bring up the whole first page of links to and about our guild.

Proof: https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=ruin+gaming

I don't know what you think is happening but please look at the situation from both sides of the issue before blasting anyone over pixels.
01/10/2015 10:56 AMPosted by Sarasuvati

We fill two raids every single run we do. Three times a day.

We help guildies cap conquest and get nemesis kills and just have fun.

Also, you idiots mention us constantly in trade chat every day. I know you like to speak in half-truths to try and make a faulty point truthful, but at least gather some actual information before spewing feces out of your piehole.

Also, Enclave has made a name for itself being racists and bigots in multiple games. You thrive on that kind of attention, despite the fact it makes you look like uneducated simpletons from the trailer parks of Alabama.
01/10/2015 11:47 AMPosted by Orksbane
Enclave has made a name for itself being racists and bigots in multiple games.

Because we wholly accept freedom of speech and are uncensored? I fail to see why that's a bad thing. Also, that's a meme, and if we're being racist, we're doing it wrong.

>
bigots

>
you look like uneducated simpletons from the trailer parks of Alabama.

Irony.
I would support an AV TE faction change, because reasons.
01/10/2015 01:19 PMPosted by Yummae

As fun as that sounds, TE will never change factions. Members aren't restricted from making alts, though...
01/10/2015 01:19 PMPosted by Yummae

At first I thought this was a slight, but yeah, as Trem said it would be fun to farm RG with you guys... But TE has too much history as Alliance on this server.
I love how RG faction changed to Alliance to roll on BH to avoid fighting The Enclave.

Enjoy living in our shadow RG. You should be comfortable there by now since you've literally been in it the entire time you have been on BH.
01/10/2015 03:35 PMPosted by Horrigan
I love how RG faction changed to Alliance to roll on BH to avoid fighting The Enclave.

Enjoy living in our shadow RG. You should be comfortable there by now since you've literally been in it the entire time you have been on BH.

Couple things. Before Darkspear we were Alliance so don't flatter yourself. Furthermore, how can we be living in your shadow when we clearly are the larger more coordinated guild. One would think being on the server as long as you have you would have a larger following. Yet we outgrew your guild on the server within months. GG stay small.

Hate us cause they ain't us.

And for everyone who keeps saying we are an "irrelevant leveling guild" then why do you talk about us so much and beg to play with/against us.
01/10/2015 04:09 PMPosted by Flashock
And for everyone who keeps saying we are an "irrelevant leveling guild" then why do you talk about us so much and beg to play with/against us.

Alot of it is from the way Archaos, Atmore, Andrew, Eternos, Orksbane, and a few others from your guild represent yourself on the forums and publicly on the realm, you are unarguably the most vocal guild despite having little to no actual achievements in any form of PvP on Bleeding Hollow.
01/10/2015 04:21 PMPosted by Blom

Alot of it is from the way Archaos, Atmore, Andrew, Eternos, Orksbane, and a few others from your guild represent yourself on the forums and publicly on the realm, you are unarguably the most vocal guild despite having little to no actual achievements in any form of PvP on Bleeding Hollow.

Describe these achievements you speak of.
01/10/2015 04:21 PMPosted by Blom

Yeah because linking achieves is so reputable now a days.

A guilds merit is not based on their individual's achievements but of their strength as a cohesive group. On those terms we are unparalleled.

Edit: You may boast about your 10mans or 40mans but RG can coordinate over 100people in battle with more precision than any of you. Simple as that.
01/10/2015 04:32 PMPosted by Flashock
Yeah because linking achieves is so reputable now a days.

A guilds merit is not based on their individual's achievements but of their strength as a cohesive group. On those terms we are unparalleled.

Now now Flash, let them explain.
Yet we outgrew your guild on the server within months. GG stay small.

Because we don't mass invite? Seems legit.

01/10/2015 04:23 PMPosted by Dexterdan
Alot of it is from the way Archaos, Atmore, Andrew, Eternos, Orksbane, and a few others from your guild represent yourself on the forums and publicly on the realm

This.
I didn't mean achievements as in WoW achievements I meant as in accomplishments as a guild.

There are none that's the point.
01/10/2015 04:36 PMPosted by Zeph
Alot of it is from the way Archaos, Atmore, Andrew, Eternos, Orksbane, and a few others from your guild represent yourself on the forums and publicly on the realm

This.

See now that's just rude. You are deliberately taking words out of another mouth and making them mine.

01/10/2015 04:36 PMPosted by Blom
I didn't mean achievements as in WoW achievements I meant as in accomplishments as a guild.

There are none that's the point.

If there are none then why bring it up at all?
01/10/2015 04:38 PMPosted by Dexterdan
See now that's just rude. You are deliberately taking words out of another mouth and making them mine.

Weird it didn't quote Blom my bad.