Resto Shaman LF serious Raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
Unfortunately over the holidays my guild fell apart. I am a very capable healer my item level is currently 558 i fell a little behind being away for 2 weeks over the holidays and then my guild falling apart during that time so I am left to pug most weeks and well we all know how hit and miss that can be.

About my wow experience I am a fairly new player in terms of how long the game has been out I started playing originally back in wraith but was committed to another game at the time and didn't have the time for both. I didn't start playing seriously until l MoP . My fist raid teir was SoO and i fished 13/14M before the nerf.. In my short time i was made the healing role lead and was responsible for setting ip healing strats well at the same time preforming my best.

I believe that raid awareness is one of my strongest abilities and the most important for a raider especially healers I am coming from an environment where healers were just not allowed to die period. I am really looking for a guild that is capable of at least clearing content on heroic and is social and friendly.
Hellooooooo Aremdor!

Riven has been around as a guild for just short of three years, but we've been raiding as a team for much longer than that. We're a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We're current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we're looking for: Players who want to raid Mythic, of course!

For WoD we are seeking those who are interested in Mythic raiding. Prior heroic raiding experience nice, but not required.

Specifically, we're looking for healers and dps. We'd love to add another Resto Shaman to our roster!

When we're looking for it: Now!
This expanding from 10-20 thing is a bit rough, isn't it? We've almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome DPS to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Riven! Join us and have some fun while relearning your class!

What time was that?

Raid times are Tuesday, Thursday, 8-11pm PST. We have also added a Wednesday for off-night raiding.

We will also have a more casual team that will focus on Heroic raiding in WoD. Dates to be determined based on schedules.

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we're welcoming, we're altoholics, we post random videos in mumble chat (view at your own risk). We kill heroic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we'll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we'll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That's awesome! We have some casual members and there's normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, Challenge Modes, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can't join in raiding shenanigans. We will have some "intro to raiding" nights as well for those who have never raided but want to try.

You're so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add our officer btag (divinite#1641) or our guild leader Ren's (Iriazi#1944). Please fill out an app at http://raptus.enjin.com before sending a btag request. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!
Our group consists of a bunch of college buddies that like to mess around but yet down content when.
We do not hesitate to call others out on their mistakes as we want to progress and we feel that everyone should aswell.

We have gone 7/7 Heroic and Pushing Mythics already

We are currently looking for:
High In Demand:
Enhance Shamman
Rogue
WW Monk
Resto Shaman
Hunter

Somewhat In Demand:
(any) Priest
MW
We raid T/W/Sun 1130-230am EST

Any questions: Death#11448
Goodluck and thank you for reading
If you're interested in faction changing, then check out our guild post:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15523652225?page=1

If we look like a fit for what you're looking for, feel free to add me on bnet, Severed#1771, and I can answert any questions you might have about us!
Aremdor,

I think <Business Class> could potentially be an excellent fit for you. A summary of the guild can be found below and a URL to our website (where you can also apply) can be found at the bottom of this post. We're looking forward to possibly hearing back from you.

Our History

Business Class is comprised of a large, stable group that has been playing together for a very, very long time. We've accomplished TOP-100 US together in every major WoW expansion since TBC on a light schedule, have had a myriad of #1 World parses throughout the years, and even meet up on a regular basis at conventions such as PAX and Blizzcon. If you'd like to play with a group of highly skilled players that also have a great community and atmosphere, apply to business class today!

Our Philosophy

Business Class was conceived to service seasoned individuals who may have grown older but have not outgrown the thrill of an elite raiding experience. Priorities change, and so must the old way of doing business.

Our team operates under a directive that promotes minimal time investment with maximum efficiency. Unobtrusive raiding times ensure that members are free to attend to life’s evolving demands while still fulfilling the pleasure of our shared interest. Our shared time together will be condensed and far more productive.

Logistics

Bi-coastal raid schedule - Tuesdays 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST and Sundays 2:30pm EST to 6:30pm EST

About the Founders

Pokeadot (31, Guild Manager) - Successful guild leader and community organizer in World of Warcraft. Consistent Top 20 World Parsing Rogue. Top 100 in US Guild Progression. University Professor & Administrator.

Krieg (27, Performance Director) - Guild leader, main tank, and assistant raid leader of 2 Top 100 US guilds in World of Warcraft over 6 years. Senior Software Engineer.

Corexar (25, Raid Coordinator) - Literally one of the best hunters in the World of Warcraft with enumerable #1 World DPS parses. Participant in multiple top 50 US guilds. Fund Accountant.

Visit http://raidbusinessclass.com to learn more!
Who we are:
Our core is made up of a group of long time raiders that have been raiding together since TBC. We have raided every x-pack and always pride ourselves on decent progression on a laidback schedule.

No Maam in WoD:
Several of us took a break at the end of MoP and have returned for WoD raiding. There is also a number of us that were raiding other places and returned when we decided to get the band back together.

WoD Progression (after 2 weeks of raiding):
HM - 6/7 H

MoP Progression:
MV - 6/6 H, 2/6 M
HoF - 6/6 H
ToES - 4/4 H, 4/4 M
ToT - 12/12 H (AoTC), 3/12 M
SoO - 14/14 H (AoTC), 4/14 M (stopped raiding in Jan 2014)

Raid Times:
Wed - Thurs 7:30 - 11 pm server (CST)

Our Needs:
Heals - Any
DPS - Ranged

If interested please contact Hellsbucket or myself in game or add my BTag Spanks#1861. You can also check us out at http://nomaam.guildlaunch.com.
Hello Aremdor,

We are looking for a Resto Shaman to round out our healing team, currently 6/7H. We raid Thurs/Fri 6:30-9:30pm PST (9:30-12:30am EST).

Added you to Btag as well.

My btag is Jixer#1902

*As a bonus we are on LB also heh
"Attrition (25) is a progressive guild (1/7M) looking for raiders to fill Core and Standby spots. Open positions are Resto Shamans and Cloth Dps. Any skilled raider can apply as well. We raid Sat&Sun 10am-2pm server. Apply for us @attrition-thrall.shivtr.com"
Working as Intended is..
We are a serious 20-man team who raids 9 hours a week, 5:30 - 8:30 (PST) server Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday. We enjoy pushing ourselves and each other with intent to perform to a US Top 300-500 level.

Our players have a broad raiding history on progression-focused teams, and we cleared Heroic SoO just 3 months after forming. We want to achieve as much as we can on a limited schedule. Raiding just nine hours a week, our time in instances needs to be entered into with 100% focus. In order to be effective, we use the following policies:

Recruitment
We are always on the lookout for exceptional players who enjoy min-maxing their characters and are always striving to perform better each and every raid. However, we are also looking for players that are going to be a good personality fit within our group. Given that our team is focused on both mythic progression and fun, we need to have players that genuinely enjoy raiding with their team through all of the wipes and all of the victories. This is still very much a game for all of us and we enjoy the camaraderie of raiding just as much as the satisfaction of killing bosses.

If you are interested in applying, please submit an application. We will review and respond back to you as soon as possible.
We are looking to recruit players that are highly knowledgeable of their class, the game in general, and have a drive to use all possible resources to perform at the mythic level. If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply.

We are currently recruiting skilled raiders of all flavors, but are especially interested in the following:
DPS
Elemental Shaman
Hunter
DPS Warrior

Heals
Mistweaver Monk
Discipline Priest

If this has piqued your interest, please contact Mazer (Mazer#1804) or Pasha (Catrocity#1953) or just go ahead and apply by going to http://www.wairaid.com/

Trials
The trial period normally lasts 2-3 weeks, but depends on the skill level and situational awareness of the individual. We will bring you as often as possible during farm. We will be in a regular state of recruitment, keeping a healthy bench is required for a successful raid team. Your level of communication will play a major role during this process.

Communications
Mumble chatter is kept to a minimum outside of break time and trash pulls. Strategy discussion happens outside of raid time using either forum posts, GroupMe, email, etc. and we encourage everyone to contribute to the discussion at this time. Strategy during raids will be explained by the raid leader. Raiders are expected to keep up to date on out of game discussions. Raid time will be for practicing our execution and making fine tuning changes based on experience.

Performance
Warcraft Logs are posted for every raid and are available for anyone to look at anytime. It is expected for all raiders to check their performance regularly and be capable of taking criticism.

Standby
With the introduction of mythic 20-man raiding we will be focused on building a core 20-man group of highly skilled individuals that fit into our team culture. We will be maintaining an active roster of anywhere from 20-26+ players. Players will be rotated in based on gear needs and boss strategies. If you are on standby you should be in the Mumble channel and watching the stream. We would like you to be in group 5 so we can easily see you are there but it is not mandatory, as long as you will be ready when we call you in.

Loot
This is a drama free zone. Good teamwork breeds success and success breeds loot, lots of loot. Our current policy is a modified loot council. We encourage our team members to make the best decisions for the raid team.

Flask/Food/Potions/Enchants
You are responsible for bringing your own food, flasks and potions to every boss attempt at every raid. Every raider is also responsible for maximizing their gear prior to raid. Gems, enchants and reforges are mandatory for optimizing the success of the group. Every raider is expected to cover their own expenses for maintaining healthy raiding.

Attendance
We need to have all players ready to pull at the raid start time. This means invites will go out 10-15 minutes prior to raid start. All of your raid preparation and personal
2/7M 7/7H

Eternal Silence - Horde - US Zul'jin
WowProgress -http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Eternal+Silence
Website- http://eternalsilence.enjin.com

Zul'jin is an Eastern Server, and all times' below are in Eastern Standard-Time (EST).
Tuesday: 8:15pm - 11:30pm
Thursday: 8:15pm - 11:30pm
Sunday: 8:15pm - 11:30pm

Loot: Loot Council

Drowsy (drowsy#1438)
Critieas (Critieas#1531)
Rektar (Rektar#1899)
Neebz (Martel#1454)
Talb (megahorse#1303)

Thank you for your time, we hope to hear from you soon.
Hello we are Notice Us Senpai on the Arthas - US realm. We are searching for hardcore dedicated players who want to dive into mythic raiding in WoD and wreck the content on an acceptable schedule. Our guild is made up of players who have top tier experience throughout all expansions of WoW and the majority of us having been raiding together since Cataclysm. We also play a variety of other games competitively together and enjoy the hardcore scene in those games as well.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- We're currently looking for any skilled healers and ranged dps.
- We raid two nights a week Friday and Sunday from 9p-2a EST
- We are currently 1/7m with a 20% twins wipe after 2 hours of attempts.

PAST ACHIEVEMENTS
- 8/8H in T13
- 10/16H in T14
- 11/13H in T15 - 1% Lei'Shen wipe
- 14/14M in T16

WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- We expect full attendance, and any absence requires a valid reason
- Knowledge of fights before we attempt them, so we don't have to spend countless attempts wiping because someone doesn't know what he/she is doing.
- The ability to push oneself in a raid group and be capable of taking any and all criticism.

CONTACT INFORMATION:
- Fatalic#1391
- Ezpk#1658
-Uoerogueit#1497

Or visit http://noticeussenpai.enjin.com/ and fill out an application.
Wow you got a lot of replies quickly! I'll add us to the list!

2/7 Mythic 7/7 Heroic

7pm-10pm PST on Tuesday and Thursday
6pm-10pm PST on Sunday

Guild has been around since early 2008 and a 25 man (now 20) raiding guild for the entire time. If this interests you at all feel free to check us out or app at Requiemraiding.com, or you can add my btag. Wartorn#1534

Hope to hear from you!
Hello there! our healing core is fairly full - however, we can definitely use players to heal in the event our healers cannot make it - do you have a DPS spec by chance? We will be pushing for h-imp this sunday

<Gold> [A] founded February 2014 by Epicloot (twitch.tv/epic_loot) are looking for a few more members for their raid team! We are looking for consistent players to join our semi-hardcore weekend raids.

Current Progression: 7/7 Normal, 6/7 Heroic

Recruiting the following classes:
Shaman (Enhance or ele)
Priest (Shadow)
Warlock
Paladin (Retribution)

Raid times: Saturday & Sunday 5-8 pacific

Loot: Suicide Kings (All 3 difficulties) - A description of our loot system is available on our website.

Our core of raiders is composed primarily of raiders back from MoP and are looking to continue to progress through content at a competitive pace. We are also a guild that loves to farm and the guild bank functions to help support its players on the basis of reciprocity.

Contact Info:
battletag: dwas#1901
e-mail (preferred): kar.arciaga@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,

-Kib
Hi Aremdor! :)

<Tangerine> is a Heroic/Mythic content evening raiding guild on the Kil'jaeden server. We are 7/7H right now and current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 8-11 EST! We are currently have in need of a resto shaman to complete our healing roster! Once we fill that last spot, we will be starting M Karagth/Twins (hopefully next week) and then into Foundry.

We also provide other services and activities outside of raid nights, including:
-Weekly old raid clears for transmogs, mounts, legendaries, etc.
-Alt normal/heroic raids
-Challenge Mode groups (these are a definite goal for WoD)
-Occasional pre-made BG groups

Our past achievements as a guild includes being one of the top 5 guilds on the server during Dragon Soul progression, which was actually our first dive as a group into Heroic 10man raiding, and being the #2 Horde 10-man guild in the process. We were also the 4th guild on the server to down Heroic Spine of Deathwing after the 5% nerf with only 2 wipes on progression. We're not elitists, we're not hardcore, we prefer to go by semi-hardcore. But most importantly, we LOVE having a good time. And we feel everyone excels when they're in a comfortable environment where they don't feel excluded or threatened. Since then, the group took it easy in MoP with only regrouping for SoO.

If you're interested, free to add my Battletag Sorithin#1487. Cheers! Hope to hear from you!
We're a group of friends who raid 2 nights a week on Tues/Weds from 7pm - 10pm pst(will shift to 3 nights again once we begin Mythic raiding). We're 7/7H (some pugs) and we're looking for more people in order to complete our 20 man team and step into Mythic.

Most of us are old gladiators or hardcore raiders (anywhere from top 10 us to top 100 us experience) who are playing more casually than in the past but we're still looking to progress and eventually form a consistent mythic raiding guild.

If you're looking for a guild that's a finished product that's not us, but we have tons of experience with most of us playing since Vanilla. We've built guilds before and we're in the process of turning this into a guild that clears Mythic content on a weekly basis, just need some active and skilled players to round out the roster.

Add me on battlenet if you're interested and we can talk more: Cryllis31#1659 or the GM: Decoy#1604
Hey there. <Gloryhogs> is a 2/7 mythic guild that is in need of a good restoration shaman! I added you on bnet so that we could talk more thoroughly.

We are doing an extra Heroic mode raid tonight (Wednesday) that you are invited to if you'd like to come get a feel for us. It is at normal raid time (9pm EST / 6pm PST). Please don't hessitate to ask me any questions. Jazko#1135. Here's my spam:

<Gloryhogs> is a casual 20 man Mythic raiding guild that has been on Smolderthorn since 2005. We are currently recruiting the following classes:

- Mistweaver Monk
- Restoration Shaman
- Warlock
- Balance Druid

Our raid schedule:

Tues/Thur: 9:00PM - 12:30AM EST

Our progression:
- 7/7 Heroic and 2/7 Mythic Highmaul

Latest Accomplishments:

- Realm First Heroic Garrosh Hellscream (US#129)
- Realm First Heroic Paragons of the Klaxxi (US#152)
- Realm First Heroic Siegecrafter Blackfuse (US#155)
- Realm First Heroic Thok the Bloodthirsty (US#133)
- Realm First Heroic Spoils of Pandaria (US#128)
- Realm First Heroic Malkorok (US#144)
- Realm First Heroic General Nazgrim (US#149)
- Realm First Heroic Kor'kron Dark Shaman (US#132)
- Realm First Heroic Iron Juggernaut (US#142)
- Realm First Heroic Galakras (US#156)
- Realm First Heroic Sha of Pride (US#128)
- Realm First Heroic Norushen (US#140)
- Realm First Heroic Fallen Protectors (US#131)
- Realm First Heroic Immerseus (US#113)
- Realm First Heroic Ra-den
- Realm First Heroic Lei Shen
- Realm First Heroic Sha of Fear
- Realm First Heroic Grand Empress Shek'zeer
- Realm First Heroic Madness of Deathwing (US #115)
- Realm First Heroic Ragnaros
- Realm First Heroic Sinestra
- Realm First Heroic Cho'gall
- Realm First Heroic Al'akir
- Realm First Heroic Nefarian

If interested please apply at: http://www.gloryhogs-guild.com

or feel free to contact Jazko#1135, Davien#1497 or Idea#1988
Hello Aremdor-

Have you thought of dipping your toe on the dark horde side of things? If so, please take a look at Morituri Te Salutamus, horde guild on Shandris. All recruiting is for core slots. We do not recruit for a bench. We raid Tues to Thurs, 8 to 11 pm EST (7:45 invites). We are currently sitting at 2\7 Mythic.

Since our inception in 2007, MTS has maintained progression raiding as well as a friendly, mature (adult-only) culture. We have many former hardcore raiders, officers, and GMs who have chosen to ease up but still enjoy our professional but relaxed guild and raiding environment and progression mentality. Feel free to speak in-game with any officer (Vacherelle, Pacioli, Tiranae, Cyllanna) or ask questions of our members for more information. Further details about our guild policies - as well as applications - also are available on our website.

www.mts-shandris.com
battletag: Cyllanna - peno#1398
Im the GM of <SIM> We are a guild who have been together for almost 9 years now, we had a solid base of players who are good and focused on progression.

We are 1/7M 7/7H and we Raid Tues, Wed, Thursday from 9pm EST -12 EST

Right now I would kill for a good resto shaman!

I hate leaving a huge wall of text here for you so I would love to have 10 mins of your time and tell you all about us. Saunderzz#1354
Hey Get Carried is recruiting players for its 20 man mythic roster for Warlords of Draenor. We moved from Undermine to Arthas for WoD for a higher pool of talent. I feel you would be an exceptional fit to our team. Let me fill you in with some quick and simple information about Get Carried.

Raid Days- Mon,Tues, Wed, Thurs
9p-12a est
Loot Council

Progression-
2/7 Myrhic
7/7 heroic
7/7 HM
14/14 Mythic

http://www.getcarried.shivtr.com/

KatyPerry#1905 is my Real ID if ya wanna chat (please enter your class and "App" in the info so i know) aka Resto Druid App
Hi Aremdor,

Going to add you on btag to follow-up. We could use a Resto Shaman. Hopefully our raid times work for you. Here is our guild info/website.

About Us
theflawofmortality.guildlaunch.com

The Flaw of Mortality is a Mythic-raiding Alliance Guild on Draenor with 2/7M (7/7H) progression in Highmaul. The Flaw of Mortality has been around for a long time with a well-known presence on Draenor. Our guild is a great community of friends and it truly makes raiding more enjoyable. The raid environment is laid back with plenty of joking, but we have a switch we can flip when needed to push for progression and it is important for us to keep up that atmosphere as we move forward.

Current Needs
- Exceptional DPS (especially Windwalker, Rogue, DK, Warrior, Warlock, Shaman). Spec flexibility, especially the ability to both heal and DPS at a top level is a huge bonus.
- 1-2 spot(s) for a main spec healer ideally with a strong DPS offspec.

Raid Times
Tuesday: 6:00 - 9:00 PST / 9:00 - 12:00 EST
Wednesday: 6:00 - 9:00 PST / 9:00 - 12:00 EST
Monday: 6:00 - 9:00 PST / 9:00 - 12:00 EST

These times may occasionally be altered as necessary: (i.e. we go a bit longer if we are pushing a progression kill, or during Farms we may start raids a bit early in order to accomplish a 1 night clear, etc.)

What we Provide
-Flasks and Potions
-Food
-Enchants
-Gems
-A fun and laid back raid environment, yet with the ability to focus up and push progression bosses

What we Expect from Raiders
- 90% Attendance. Provide notice if you must miss.
- Know fights inside and out. Watch PoV videos and/or streams to research fights prior to raids. Think about when you should be using your CDs (both offensive and defensive) to maximize performance and survivability.
-The ability to perform at a high level during our 3 hour raid window with minimal interruption. We only raid 3 hours per night so we will not waste time waiting for raid members who have to constantly AFK or continually wiping due to raid members who are not able to focus on the raid.
- Know your stats and why you prefer those stats. Think about which pieces will yield the largest gain when looking for loot upgrades.
- While the guild will provide consumables, it is your responsibility to use the proper consumables and be fully gemmed/enchanted by raid time.

Contacts
Please visit our website (theflawofmortality.guildlaunch.com) and post an Application and/or contact any of the following Btags for additional information or to set up a time to chat:
BJohns015#1558 (me, primary contact)

If I am not available the following contacts can help out:
Biggio#1742
Gideion#1964