Another warrior mog thread

Warrior
Prev 1 19 20 21 25 Next
I get a seedy bar bodyguard type feel from your xmog lol. It's simple but gets the point across; I actually like it. 7/10 from me!
@Arieko

8/10 from the thumbnail i figured it was a typical set, but gave me a solid giggle. Wasn't expecting the armorkini..
6/10 i see what you were going with for the more lavaness but i personally think it don't match well. also i know that armory doesn't like to the load the belt fully i know with mines there was suppose to be tusks on them with a shinning light in the middle.
8/10

Almost as cool as me.
9/10 not as cool as me though.
I'll give you an 8! -1 for using a very common set,-2! for not showing your beard! But I'll give you +1 for finding a belt and boots that match it nicely.
Hm, your posture in the picture is pretty ... well it makes it hard to see your mog but I think I see what you're going for. Kinda metal barbarian type look?

8/10 from me if that was it. Plus I'm using my imagination for how the set really looks since your guy is covering himself up a bit when I try to view lol.

As for me; trying something new. Going Argent soldier with this mog. Not sure if I like this one or my troll one. better. Nice and simple :) with a matching title to boot!
7/10.... its different.

I am dwarfmosh hellscream.
Wow that looks awesome 9/10. Think you need a more intimidating weapon though.
7/10, New shoulders would boost it huge.
9.5/10
Weapons throw me off. I know they go on your back and such but eh still
Though I still love the set. Always wanted it :(

With mine I'm really glad the Prideful armor matches the Relentless armor. I love this kind of boot / belt model rather than the Relentless ones.
9/10 I want that damn wep.

Maybe I can get some dragonkillers to take me with them on my realm.

@Blackbeard On a rare occasion i get the helmet bug and my beard emerges.

It is glorious. They need to make that a toggle for dorfs.
lol thx bro @ Geonat
9/10 great match for those purples! GJ.
8/10

Big fan of Tier 2, but the belt could use some work. I'd also look into getting a new shield, Bulwark or something equally huge and ridiculous.
6/10

Looks good but not original
I'd just go with the normal shoulders for that set
Tough to find matching boots but those are all right

I think the only boots that actually match that season were season 11 elite deathknight boots
10/10 for Just having those shoulders.

Also can I say, if you're not going to the person about you, then don't post guys =/

Hargus didn't even get a rating because of this =/

@Hargus I'll you since you were skipped: 9/10, love the set but the boots are ehh (I know there wasn't match boots for the tier but still eh imo)
@ Kenji

9/10

Nice blend of colors sir!