Death Knights

General Discussion
Prev 1 8 9 10
12/28/2014 03:56 PMPosted by Neaz
DKs definitely need a nerf.

according to http://www.wowfotm.com/

"TLDR: The most ridiculously overpowered class in WoW right now is obviously Paladin, you will faceroll your way to Gladiator if you are or is playing with a Paladin. The next two overpowered classes are Druid and Priest, enjoy your gladiator and duelist titles too. Blizzard should nerf those classes ASAP. Hunter and Deathknight are also very strong classes and is not far behind from the previous 3 FoTMs"

I think you should stop complaining.
This is why death knights need a nerf: http://www.twitch.tv/fuzion410/v/3642236?t=64m15s

One of the best disc priests and arms warriors in the world fight against two random no-name DKs who just outheal the warrior's damage until dampening kicks in and damage becomes way more valuable than healing, both DKs doing over 70% of the disc priest's healing at the end of the match.

A double DPS team, especially non-hybrids should never be able to outlast a competent healer DPS - that's the strength and purpose of healer DPS in the first place - sacrificing damage to outlast double DPS compositions while double DPS teams would use their stronger damage output to win the match by killing someone relatively early.

So would you say Discipline is OP? I think not. Although if people want to nerf healers then we should be getting a damage buff. As for "non-hybrids should never be able to outlast a competent healer", if that is the case then a Healer / DPS team is an I win button, not so sure any specific combination should be considered an I will button. The real issue here is how healing has been nerfed. The two no-names, out played the two you favored. Underdogs win sometimes. This though leaves me with a question, is a frost DK / Frost DK team unbeatable?
12/28/2014 12:46 AMPosted by Worgnfreeman
Conversion is so broken.

12/28/2014 12:44 AMPosted by Bubblelawl
Need a nerf.

LOLOLOL Gr8 B8 M8 R8 8/8

Paladins saying DKs need a nerf? Ok... Well ok that shouldn't be happening
Druids saying Conversion is OP? It heals for 10% Of our max HP... Go away you Druid pleb running around as Feral and Boomy and healing to full in a couple seconds.

Edit:
12/28/2014 09:07 PMPosted by Muffay
This is why death knights need a nerf: http://www.twitch.tv/fuzion410/v/3642236?t=64m15s

One of the best disc priests and arms warriors in the world fight against two random no-name DKs who just outheal the warrior's damage until dampening kicks in and damage becomes way more valuable than healing, both DKs doing over 70% of the disc priest's healing at the end of the match.

A double DPS team, especially non-hybrids should never be able to outlast a competent healer DPS - that's the strength and purpose of healer DPS in the first place - sacrificing damage to outlast double DPS compositions while double DPS teams would use their stronger damage output to win the match by killing someone relatively early.

So would you say Discipline is OP? I think not. Although if people want to nerf healers then we should be getting a damage buff. As for "non-hybrids should never be able to outlast a competent healer", if that is the case then a Healer / DPS team is an I win button, not so sure any specific combination should be considered an I will button. The real issue here is how healing has been nerfed. The two no-names, out played the two you favored. Underdogs win sometimes. This though leaves me with a question, is a frost DK / Frost DK team unbeatable?

Disc Priests ARE OP. You're shield needs a nerf big time.
"Disc Priests ARE OP. You're shield needs a nerf big time."

and your reasoning behind this is?
Death knights need a nerf in pvp, its obvious, disc priests got their nerf, their fine