Death Knights

General Discussion
Prev 1 6 7 8 10 Next
Reduce the cost of Frost Strike by five runic power. We need a buff kthx. I'm not a fan of unholy. No disrespect to those DKs that rep unholy spec.
Death Knights

Are awesome. <3
12/28/2014 02:22 AMPosted by Bubblelawl
If you think death knights don't need any nerfs at all in pvp, you haven't done a lot of pvp.

I 1v2ed a dk and a rogue so I have no idea what you are talking about.
If you think death knights don't need any nerfs at all in pvp, you haven't done a lot of pvp.

A nerf maybe, adjustments mostly, the percentage on self healing may be a tad high, but again some other classes need a bit more help... To be honest I don't feel their "overpoweredness" much as I'm a caster and dks require melee range in order to heal... So if their healing, I'm in range and so the death Knights self healing is not my main concern... Getting away is.
12/28/2014 02:27 AMPosted by Parathurax

As what?
12/28/2014 02:26 AMPosted by Sayuri
Reduce the cost of Frost Strike by five runic power. We need a buff kthx. I'm not a fan of unholy. No disrespect to those DKs that rep unholy spec.

This annoyed me so much. I used to have almost no downtime on Frost with Frost Strike generating ten Blood Tap charges. Now I'm getting a maximum of eight and enough downtime to write a novel.
I'm gonna take a guess that you're all complaining about frost. True, it has alot of upfront burst. Not all of us play that faceroll spec however
I'm starting to think the DK representation of this game is larger than warlocks..
12/28/2014 02:30 AMPosted by Felryx
I'm starting to think the DK representation of this game is larger than warlocks..

A lot of my kind rerolled due to the low mobility and resource starvation that plagues my class... Where they went I know not.
12/28/2014 02:29 AMPosted by Aìldenn
12/28/2014 02:27 AMPosted by Parathurax

As what?

as a dk
12/28/2014 02:33 AMPosted by Parathurax

As what?

as a dk

Oh, well I'm not surprised then!
12/28/2014 02:34 AMPosted by Aìldenn
as a dk

When I 1v1 a dk it doesn't seem like they do that much damage.
12/28/2014 02:35 AMPosted by Parathurax

I imagine a DK vs DK fight would be like watching two resto druids go at it.
12/28/2014 02:29 AMPosted by Maldazzar
12/28/2014 02:26 AMPosted by Sayuri

This annoyed me so much. I used to have almost no downtime on Frost with Frost Strike generating ten Blood Tap charges. Now I'm getting a maximum of eight and enough downtime to write a novel.

I don't know why they felt the need to increase the cost of FS by 5 RP. But yeah, it's lopsidedly annoying, I know that I'll have to respec for raids if/when I do it later, but I didn't think the change even needed to happen.
=/
DKs need a nerf? based on what, you are a pally and got beat? What, pallys aren't supposed to lose? My DK kills Pallys and warriors, Hunters and mages kill my DK. So should I start a post that hunters and mages need a nerf? LOL

The classes are more balanced than you think. Warlocks seem a little weak; but I am not sure I have encountered a geared one yet, so that is inconclusive.
12/28/2014 02:30 AMPosted by Felryx

Someone calls them out that they obviously need nerfs in pvp and apparently they don't think more healing than a resto sham with equal damage to the other dps "op"
Now, instead of asking for dk nerfs. Shouldn't you be asking for brewmaster nerfs in pvp? Because seriously, BrM is far worse than dk.
12/28/2014 02:36 AMPosted by Aìldenn

I imagine a DK vs DK fight would be like watching two resto druids go at it.

Not really, they last about 1 minute and 30 seconds.
12/28/2014 02:38 AMPosted by Muffay
DKs need a nerf? based on what, you are a pally and got beat? What, pallys aren't supposed to lose? My DK kills Pallys and warriors, Hunters and mages kill my DK. So should I start a post that hunters and mages need a nerf? LOL

Of course not, anti classes are always going to be there, but when a DK is putting out more static damage and healing that most other classes, and all other pure dps specs, it's op