Death Knights

General Discussion
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 Next
12/28/2014 02:40 AMPosted by Bubblelawl
12/28/2014 02:30 AMPosted by Felryx
I'm starting to think the DK representation of this game is larger than warlocks..

Someone calls them out that they obviously need nerfs in pvp and apparently they don't think more healing than a resto sham with equal damage to the other dps "op"

" more healing than a resto sham with equal damage to the other dps"

Really? Do you have a screen shot to prove this statement? My Blood DK can do some impressive self healing; but DPS is not on par with a DPS class. Please show the pure DPS DK, their gear and charts where they performed as you say.

Really? Do you have a screen shot to prove this statement? My Blood DK can do some impressive self healing; but DPS is not on par with a DPS class. Please show the pure DPS DK, their gear and charts where they performed are you say.

http://i.imgur.com/Kwr6ERh.jpg

Actually i do
Another DK need nerf thread, don't worry it will come next patch. =P
12/28/2014 02:55 AMPosted by Medeia

I hope you realize that if DKs get nerfed, disc priests are going first.
12/28/2014 02:46 AMPosted by Bubblelawl
12/28/2014 02:38 AMPosted by Muffay
DKs need a nerf? based on what, you are a pally and got beat? What, pallys aren't supposed to lose? My DK kills Pallys and warriors, Hunters and mages kill my DK. So should I start a post that hunters and mages need a nerf? LOL

Of course not, anti classes are always going to be there, but when a DK is putting out more static damage and healing that most other classes, and all other pure dps specs, it's op

Damage and healing is conditional. Are you saying that regardless of encounter, be it range, mele, AOE conditions or single target a DK in any spec will top the charts every time in both healing and damage? I haven't heard that before and haven't seen anything that would support that claim in casual PVP either. As for RBG with all the talk of hacks, bots, scripting, addons, luck of the draw grouping ... I am not sure how good the data from those matches really is.
12/28/2014 02:51 AMPosted by Bubblelawl

I'd like to point out a couple of things here:

So both DKs are using Necrotic Plague, Runic Conversion, Conversion and Lichborne talents, and Runic Power glyph.

What happens here is if you're using slows on them, they get Runic Power.

Necrotic Plague gives them RP if you attack them.

Runic Conversion can increase RP regen.

They'll be pooling RP so much that they can keep Conversion active for a good while.

I'd like to point out that:

Parabol has way more Healing Done than anyone else in that picture, but has dealt less damage.

Look at Tibag. He has dealt more damage than his partner but less healing done. What does that mean? That his friend, Parabol, was kited and thus, healed more due to the constant RP he got.
12/28/2014 02:57 AMPosted by Parathurax
12/28/2014 02:55 AMPosted by Medeia

I hope you realize that if DKs get nerfed, disc priests are going first.

Oh boy discs need it. They're the only healer I fight against that I'm 100% clueless on what to do.

Even if shields are dispelled, I just.. what.
Dk's in denial downvoting op. lol
Pretty funny to see this thread authored by a paladin, just sayin.
12/28/2014 02:51 AMPosted by Bubblelawl

Really? Do you have a screen shot to prove this statement? My Blood DK can do some impressive self healing; but DPS is not on par with a DPS class. Please show the pure DPS DK, their gear and charts where they performed are you say.

Actually i do

I tried to armory that character and only find a level 30 mage on that realm with that name. Is this the only case of these conditions or do you have a list. One instance isn't a trend, it could be other factors or even cheating. How many times have you seen this happen?
12/28/2014 03:12 AMPosted by Muffay
I tried to armory that character and only find a level 30 mage on that realm with that name. Is this the only case of these conditions or do you have a list. One instance isn't a trend, it could be other factors or even cheating. How many times have you seen this happen?

EU, not US.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twilights-hammer/Tibag/simple

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/drakthul/Parabol/simple
Fellow Death Knights, let's face it, our healing is OP. Me being able to keep up with a dedicated healer in twos? Yes I'm spamming DS when I'm being focused, yes I'm sitting in Blood through the whole arena match(Let's be honest because Frost Pres is only good for burst!).

Does that mean we are the only class that needs it? Ret/Feral/Disc/Hunter are some others that are pretty bad. Still, that healing of ours is a tad bit much, I mean yeah I want to survive as long as the next guy because dying early on because of little healing sucks but that's what pocket healers are for amiright?

When you BECOME your pocket healer something needs a nerf.

PS: Get bubble out of arena. Me stealing it and spamming DS while in blood AND sitting with conversion on makes me look bad and the pally bad for letting me steal it :3

~<3 Ezra
Yet there are so little complaining about lay on hands; healing players for 100% of their health.
To reduce playerbase complaining perhaps death pact should not be used in arena.
12/28/2014 03:19 AMPosted by Dekoron
To reduce playerbase complaining perhaps death pact should not be used in arena.

Death Pact is really not on the same level as LoH.
12/28/2014 03:14 AMPosted by Veranolth
12/28/2014 03:12 AMPosted by Muffay

EU, not US.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twilights-hammer/Tibag/simple

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/drakthul/Parabol/simple

Ty,

I do not see the 642 IL OP pally in the list, was the pally complaining about a fight they were not in? As for the DK with the lowest DPS and Highest healing, was that DK in blood spec? I see they have blood and frost; but doubt that that healing is from frost spec, especially since the DPS is so much lower. Personally I think you are complaining about nothing. You are not on your pally in this fight and the DK is blood with low DPS, how is that OP? What is your DPS to healing ratio in such a fight?

The only thing I wonder here is if the Hunter died 1st or the resto ...
12/28/2014 12:44 AMPosted by Bubblelawl
Need a nerf.

12/28/2014 12:45 AMPosted by Leggionaire
This, this 1000 times.

12/28/2014 12:46 AMPosted by Worgnfreeman
Conversion is so broken.

12/28/2014 12:48 AMPosted by Preciousman
12/28/2014 12:46 AMPosted by Worgnfreeman
Conversion is so broken.

Not even that, the damage is broken too.

12/28/2014 12:49 AMPosted by Gokukitty
Burst on a 1min cd with unlimited healing? yea its broken

12/28/2014 12:50 AMPosted by Ihatepriests
My mains a dk, they are a little silly

So do you regularly talk to yourself or was it a special occasion that got you to post on all your alts?
12/28/2014 03:57 AMPosted by Lilus
So do you regularly talk to yourself or was it a special occasion that got you to post on all your alts?

In fact I can do it too!
12/28/2014 03:59 AMPosted by Smallblade
12/28/2014 03:57 AMPosted by Lilus

In fact I can do it too!

I just usually refrain from doing things such as agreeing with/talking to myself because it's an obvious sign of poor mental health.....
12/28/2014 03:41 AMPosted by Muffay
Ty,

I do not see the 642 IL OP pally in the list, was the pally complaining about a fight they were not in? As for the DK with the lowest DPS and Highest healing, was that DK in blood spec? I see they have blood and frost; but doubt that that healing is from frost spec, especially since the DPS is so much lower. Personally I think you are complaining about nothing. You are not on your pally in this fight and the DK is blood with low DPS, how is that OP? What is your DPS to healing ratio in such a fight?

The only thing I wonder here is if the Hunter died 1st or the resto ...

If you look closely in the screenshot it says both DKs were Frost, but what happened (just a guess) was that the Orc DK got kited by the Hunter, while the other DK was killing one of their opponents.

Kiting that DK resulted in low DPS but higher healing. They are using talents that will allow them to have constant Runic Power regeneration to keep Conversion active.
@Càin

12/28/2014 01:42 AMPosted by Deydrania
12/28/2014 01:41 AMPosted by Felryx
Sorry. We're talking about PVP. Go away now.

No, I will not go away. Every time a DK gets nerfed for PvP, we feel the sting in PvE. I'm sick of being at the bottom because you people don't know how to defeat a DK!

...I think you're at the bottom because you've done ZERO raiding this expansion. Glad we could figure this out.

PS (if he sucks badly then you need to uninstall comparing your pvp cheevos) I mean mercilessly dedicated and havent gotten 1500? for shame ;)