Lore weapons in game that aren't legendaries?

General Discussion
As title states. What lore weapons that aren't legendaries are in the game as equippable items?
Anything that Malchezaar drops
Most of the weapons in the sunwell.
Quel'delar and Quel'serrar. That troll killing sword... Ashkandi? Maybe confusing it with Trollbane. Either way, both of those.
gorehowl
12/28/2014 11:25 PMPosted by Catwomán
gorehowl

And even better, you can actually 'mog gorehowl. MY DK currently has it mogged - figured it would be fitting for the expansion.
I want kael's sword. Flamestrike/felo'melorn.
Lantressor's Warblade counts right?
Can't believe nobody mentioned the Ashbringer.

Besides that, Ashkadi, Trollbane, Gorehowl, Sulfuras and Atiesh come to mind, though Atiesh is no longer obtainable and was legendary.
12/28/2014 11:48 PMPosted by Thaliah
Can't believe nobody mentioned the Ashbringer.

It's not in game anymore.

Also, the bladefist.
Bladefist

Gorehowl

Garrosh's korean knockoff brand Gorehowl

Baine's axe.

Sylvanas' bow (pre-undeadening)

I'm pretty sure I remember seeing uther's hammer somewhere but I don't know where.
12/29/2014 12:25 AMPosted by Veeg
Bladefist

Gorehowl

Garrosh's korean knockoff brand Gorehowl

Baine's axe.

Sylvanas' bow (pre-undeadening)

I'm pretty sure I remember seeing uther's hammer somewhere but I don't know where.

Aren't there TWO Bladefists?
Lok and Rhok
Serathil
Sword of Omens

Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
The Bladefist - The bladefist is Kargath Bladefist's own metallic handblade.

Twilight's Hammer - Cho'Gall's weapon. Cho'Gall is a two-headed Ogre Mage and the ruler of the Twilight Hammer. Alongside Gul'dan's Stormreavers he has been at the head of many demonic plots throughout Warcraft.

Serathil Used by a distant relative of Nazgrel to destroy the Dark Scar clan. Appears in Warcraft III wielded by Rexxar. A quest in Gorgrond has you kill Kor'gall to retrieve this axe from his corpse.

Killmaim Used by Rexxar during the Warcraft III Frozen Throne Campaign.

Staff of Hale Magefire is an Epic Staff in Warcraft III Frozen Throne campaign used by Alliance Mage-Hero by the same name.

There are many, it just depends on how important you think the weapons really are. Recycling is a big thing in Warcraft.
The Bladefist, Twilight's Hammer, Gorehowl, cata-version Sulfuras, Quel'delar, and everything dropped by LK.
Restored Archeus, from the Mor'ladim questline in Duskwood.
12/29/2014 08:56 AMPosted by Sigrún
Restored Archeus, from the Mor'ladim questline in Duskwood.

I still have the old Archeus in my bank.
Shockwave Truncheon

It is wielded by Murmur in shadow labs. When he dies it falls from his hand in the same way Rag drops Sulfuras.