What is up with the GMs for tickets?

General Discussion
I asked that it be looked into that I am not listed as 14/14 heroic on my lock and mage for MoP even though I completed everything..I told him to look at all my toons and they all have the Garrosh weapon..His response to me was that If I didn't play the game for a year or more this can happen..Because it was just a response and I never spoke to him I was unable to say that I got the stuff a mere 3 months ago and that I am here every single day and have never spent more than 26 hours away at any time..
If your talking about what shows up in the armory. Well the Armory is still beta and ingame gm;s have nothing to do with the armory.
The response you got is better than I usually get when I send in a ticket about something. Last time I sent one in the first two replies were the exact same copy-paste answer about checking wowhead if I can't figure something out.
I mean, it does look as if it's going to affect your characters progression or chances to get into a raiding team for looking for raid. Maybe you can buy some more carries later on and forget about it.

You still have the achievements, other websites track it. The WoD amory changes just broke it a little bit. We all have the same issues.
12/30/2014 02:34 PMPosted by Overman
12/30/2014 02:33 PMPosted by Oumpaa
Well the Armory is still beta and ingame gm;s have nothing to do with the armory.
hasn't it been in beta for like 8 years now?

Who knows, but the fact is that the WoW CS team and devs have nothing to do with the armory. There is an actual bnet forum where this complaint should be taken to the right people instead of the OP whining about someone who can't do anything to help them. http://us.battle.net/en/forum/
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15700041232

This isn't just an armory issue, when in game statistics are also incorrect. bug report submitted and hopefully a fix coming within the next 10 years or so.
12/30/2014 02:33 PMPosted by Oumpaa
Well the Armory is still beta and ingame gm;s have nothing to do with the armory.
hasn't it been in beta for like 8 years now?

Google pioneered that. It's an excuse to pretend that it's not fully functional yet so they don't really have to support it. Something doesn't work, "well, it's still beta."

Doubtlessly, it'll be in beta for it's entire existence.
My stats are messed up too. I keep waiting for a fix but I guess it is perma broken. I cleared full heroic like 25 times...it says I have 1 paragons kill and 6 garrosh LOL.
12/30/2014 02:31 PMPosted by Dhgwarkey
Yet another example of CS going to crap.

I'd say actually yet another example of someone complaining just to complain.

You're wanting to show 14/14 for a prior expansion? Whoopie.

12/30/2014 02:28 PMPosted by Kaskaras
my toons and they all have the Garrosh weapon

Don't need to be 14/14 to get a Garry heirloom. My priest has a garry heroic heirloom and she's never done most of the last half of SoO -- hell, she did mostly Flex before I quit in March, then came back and did a quick Garry run the week before WoD.
12/30/2014 03:00 PMPosted by Cross
My stats are messed up too. I keep waiting for a fix but I guess it is perma broken. I cleared full heroic like 25 times...it says I have 1 paragons kill and 6 garrosh LOL.

Tell them no cookies until they fix it lol :-)
12/30/2014 02:28 PMPosted by Kaskaras
I asked that it be looked into that I am not listed as 14/14 heroic on my lock and mage for MoP even though I completed everything..I told him to look at all my toons and they all have the Garrosh weapon..His response to me was that If I didn't play the game for a year or more this can happen..Because it was just a response and I never spoke to him I was unable to say that I got the stuff a mere 3 months ago and that I am here every single day and have never spent more than 26 hours away at any time..

I know the feel, mine says much the same, only it took away all the mythic kills of all bosses (depsite having title and the juggernaut mount)
These days, I've generally accepted that I have to make two tickets. One, for the auto response to my concerns, then a second ticket to say 'actually read what i said please' lol.
12/30/2014 02:36 PMPosted by Atrael
I mean, it does look as if it's going to affect your characters progression or chances to get into a raiding team for looking for raid. Maybe you can buy some more carries later on and forget about it.

You still have the achievements, other websites track it. The WoD amory changes just broke it a little bit. We all have the same issues.

That's a pretty arrogant assumption as I never bought a carry and never will..If I had I would have done CM gold first for the 4 mounts..On my mage and lock I played with my guilds and only did garrosh through the group finder for the weapon..
12/30/2014 02:39 PMPosted by Fairaday
...hasn't it been in beta for like 8 years now?

Who knows, but the fact is that the WoW CS team and devs have nothing to do with the armory. There is an actual bnet forum where this complaint should be taken to the right people instead of the OP whining about someone who can't do anything to help them. http://us.battle.net/en/forum/

You're an arrogant moron as well..Anyone who has a complaint (except yours of course) and it is whining...I pray to god you're not a doctor or a nurse..

"wait a minute you were shot 3 times? stop whining and go home..