I suspect someone bought their account

Customer Support
I'm rather annoyed by this person who I suspect bought his account, I know he did because he recently lost his account because his friend "took it back", Next week he comes around with a fully leveled and geared ret paladin with several gladiator mounts. Where do I report this guy? Do I report him undercheating or put in a GM ticket?
Not everyone is poor, I have multiple accounts as does he no doubt.
Not sure if a ticket will be the way to go, but you could email hacks@blizzard.com and provide details.
01/08/2015 05:23 PMPosted by Craneñpain
I have multiple accounts as does he no doubt.

01/08/2015 05:18 PMPosted by Namegoesher
he recently lost his account because his friend "took it back"

If that statement is true, at the very least there would be the violation of account sharing.
01/08/2015 05:26 PMPosted by Nephe
01/08/2015 05:23 PMPosted by Craneñpain
I have multiple accounts as does he no doubt.

01/08/2015 05:18 PMPosted by Namegoesher
he recently lost his account because his friend "took it back"

If that statement is true, at the very least there would be the violation of account sharing.

Are you attempting to place me under the same light as someone I do not even know?. I'm sharing a fact many people that play this have multiple accounts.
01/09/2015 01:56 AMPosted by Craneñpain
I'm sharing a fact many people that play this have multiple accounts.

Yes, I understand that.

Even if that suspected player has multiple accounts, the statement I quoted, about the 'friend taking the account back" indicates the possibility of account sharing irrespective of if the new account the OP mentions is legitimate or not.