Two weeks in a row with just rolling restarts

General Discussion
Hope people remember this next time Blizzards faces some issues that extend it. It seems people to soon forget the many times where it's a simple restart.
They won't.
How quick people often forget weeks in a row of just rolling restarts. I have played many games MMOs since Original EQ beta days and and rolling restarts were never a thing each week.

I could tell you of walking uphill 10 miles in the snow, barefoot just to be able to play only to find out the last crash/restart resulted in some form of a roll back. OR tell of days when a game would be unavailable without any info on why or when it would be back up and paying a higher monthly subscription with no reimbursement at all ( reimbursement was never on the table as an option)

I could keep going.
is it up yet
01/27/2015 05:29 AMPosted by Mòrenn
They won't.

Haha, the unfortunate truth. One bad extended downtime and all of sudden the "10 years and still constant server issues" crowd will be back.
01/27/2015 05:34 AMPosted by Ilf
01/27/2015 05:31 AMPosted by Midam
is it up yet

It's as big as it gets.

O_o
01/27/2015 05:34 AMPosted by Ilf
01/27/2015 05:31 AMPosted by Midam
is it up yet

It's as big as it gets.

I LOL'd
I'm showing a 3 hour maintenance.

xD
01/27/2015 05:38 AMPosted by Saziaa

xD

Restarts for wow, 3 hour maintenance for Battle.net.
From the CS twitter;

MAINTENANCE SCHEDULE 1/27/15: #D3, #Hearthstone & #Battlenet 5 AM - 8 AM PST. #WoW: Rolling restarts beginning 5am PST, lasting approx 1 hr.

https://twitter.com/BlizzardCS
01/27/2015 05:29 AMPosted by Mòrenn
They won't.
So much for 15 minutes lol
01/27/2015 05:43 AMPosted by Uthill
So much for 15 minutes lol

15 minutes per server, 1 hour for the whole process (all the servers). They take them down in groups.
what the is going on. I came back 25 minutes later and it's now showing 3 hour maintenance.. they sure love to with there customers.
01/27/2015 05:45 AMPosted by Rthus
what the !@#$ is going on. I came back 25 minutes later and it's now showing 3 hour maintenance.. they sure love to %^-* with there customers.

See post 11 I copy/pasted the schedule in it.......
01/27/2015 05:38 AMPosted by Saziaa

xD

Restarts for wow, 3 hour maintenance for Battle.net.
From the CS twitter;

We will be performing scheduled maintenance beginning on Tuesday, January 27, at 5:00 PST and we expect the service to be available again at approximately 8:00 PST. During this time you will be able to use Battle.net in offline mode only.

https://twitter.com/BlizzardCS

Fixed for you, from the Bnet launcher.
My server is working just fine :D