Blackrock Foundry Raid Schedule

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
It won’t be long before you’ll be able to take the assault against the Iron Horde to the next level in new Raid content. To help you plan your attack, we’ve broken down the unlock schedule for Blackrock Foundry and the third Draenor world boss – Rukhmar. Will you be ready?

Those who plan to jump into the action in the Raid Finder will need a minimum item level of 635. Here's the rundown:

February 3, 2015:
  • Blackrock Foundry opens with Normal and Heroic difficulties available.
  • World boss Rukhmar becomes available in Spires of Arak.

February 10, 2015:
  • Mythic difficulty becomes available.

February 17, 2015:
  • Raid Finder Wing 1: Slagworks (Gruul, Oregorger, and The Blast Furnace) unlocks.

February 24, 2015:
  • Raid Finder Wing 2: The Black Forge (Hans’gar and Franzok, Flamebender Ka’graz, and Kromog ) unlocks.

March 10, 2015:
  • Raid Finder Wing 3: Iron Assembly (Beastlord Darmac, Operator Thogar, and The Iron Maidens) unlocks.

March 24, 2015:
  • Raid Finder Wing 4: Blackhand’s Crucible (Blackhand) unlocks.
Thanks for the info! ^-^
I'm excited to see this raid! I feel like this one will have more of a "Warlord" feel to it than Highmaul. Taking down the Iron Horde's weapon and armor foundry will feel very rewarding.
Wow. The last part of LFR is over a month away from the first part?

Crazy attempt to slow down content consumption.
Any chance we could get an increase to the ilvl of world boss loot to actually make them worth doing?
Yay for the 2 month LFR release cycle. Can you please narrow that down to something less painful? I can understand a month... But 2? That's a little... Extended. Nothing like forcing someone to do something else because you refuse to release stuff for people.

Its not my fault you made LFR stupid easy. Increase its difficulty. Make it what it used to be, Stop this "Tourism mode" crap people still hound people with. Give LFR back the Teir gear that it's always had.

But nah. Nevermind. Lets just continue with the "If your not within a raid guild you don't deserve to raid" mentality.
I actually like the lengthened schedule more. Gives guilds that haven't completely progressed through highmaul a chance to catch up. It also means that at the end of this expansion we likely won't have to wait 2 years for new content.
01/20/2015 10:29 AMPosted by Angelicca
I actually like the lengthened schedule more. Gives guilds that haven't completely progressed through highmaul a chance to catch up. It also means that at the end of this expansion we likely won't have to wait 2 years for new content.

The only content being lengthened now, is LFR. On day 1, Both Normal and Heroic are opened up fully. All bosses. You could theoretically down Blackhand on the 3rd of February.

1 week later, Mythic fully releases.

Then, After a whole 1 month, and 3 weeks from day 1. FINALLY, finally, LFR will be able to down Blackhand.

*insert picture of national geographic aliens dude* "Content"
agree lfr need Increase its difficulty and bring back tier.
current model for it to easy and loot drops lacking or not drop at all with one boss only drop one thing for spec!
And as for fixing Ashran? can we get a schedule on that? You know the other thing that you all hyped up WoD for but sadly ignore?
01/20/2015 11:19 AMPosted by Deveated
And as for fixing Ashran? can we get a schedule on that? You know the other thing that you all hyped up WoD for but sadly ignore?

Uncle Holinka thinks its just fine and is his beautiful baby picture child of perfection, so nope.
01/20/2015 10:15 AMPosted by Phenomenon
Its not my fault you made LFR stupid easy. Increase its difficulty.

You don't get to have engagingly difficult content without at least a small commitment of time and performance. If you think LFR is boring then try normal mode. You don't need a guild.
01/20/2015 11:56 AMPosted by Computah
01/20/2015 10:15 AMPosted by Phenomenon
Its not my fault you made LFR stupid easy. Increase its difficulty.

You don't get to have engagingly difficult content without at least a small commitment of time and performance. If you think LFR is boring then try normal mode. You don't need a guild.

The comment was based on how LFR used to be. LFR used to be more difficult, and take more time. This expansion just made it exactly what everyone used to call it. "Tourism Mode". Everything is scripted to be easier.

LFR used to be exactly normal, with a little health reduction and damage reduction. Same mechanics, Same everything. Just a little easier than normal. Now, Its a walk in the park compared to Normal.
Garbage that they are making people wait over a month for the last LFR wing. Gotta make sure to gate those LFRs so people dont progress through them to quickly /sarcasm...