Late Night WPvP Fun!!!

Bleeding Hollow
On Monday I was being camped by about 5 guys from the Horde guild "Brothers of the Horde". I had to call for some backup and this is what happen. I hope you guys enjoy, please keep guild arguing out of this and enjoy the last 30sec of the video. (:

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JV9XkdK1eGU

P.S. World PvP Happened at Getsome Crown...
Nice video!

I love the end "I can't pause it."
Thx Alexciana, I am just returning to YT and hope to post some of the epic WPvP Fights between AV and DoW.
01/13/2015 05:10 PMPosted by Carcharias
Thx Alexciana, I am just returning to YT and hope to post some of the epic WPvP Fights between AV and DoW.

Can't wait to see them!
Much love to AV I had some good times being apart of that guild <3 See ya on the battlefield!
Much love to AV I had some good times being apart of that guild <3 See ya on the battlefield!

Cant wait, I always love fighting against other Priest! (:
post some of the epic WPvP Fights between AV and DoW.

Ohhh I can't wait for those!

01/13/2015 05:48 PMPosted by Carcharias
I always love fighting against other Priest!

I still want a 1 v 1. =)
01/13/2015 05:51 PMPosted by Alexciana
I still want a 1 v 1. =)

For SURE
01/13/2015 05:18 PMPosted by Dreadheart

Can't wait to see them!

Thx M8 (:
Great job brother! Loved it man, every second of it!

#ThatAVlife
I was not there at poundfist i already have it but that music i love that back round music
01/13/2015 08:34 PMPosted by Dèacon
Great job brother! Loved it man, every second of it!

#ThatAVlife

Glad you liked it man!
01/13/2015 08:44 PMPosted by Anklestalker
I was not there at poundfist i already have it but that music i love that back round music

I wanted to use music that really captured the feel of what was going on xp
Thx Everyone for the love, nearly 100 views on the video within 1day. Its not much, but its still really nice to see people enjoy WPvP. I will be posting more videos soon, I have 3 jobs and have schooling, so its hard to fit in sometimes.