Stratholme Deathcharger - How many runs?

Achievements
I must have been lucky, I got bored of doing emissary quests today and decided to go farm some mounts. Never tried farming this mount before, when to Stratholm and it dropped for me on the 3rd run. Needless to say my friend has been trying to get it for about 3 years (not an everyday farm, just on occasions) and about broke him mouse when he seen it in guild chat lol. Also he was not very happy when I got Time-Lost Proto Drake just flying through storm peaks for the first time... thought he was gonna have a coronary! Lmao
Some where between 100 to 150. I don't remember exactly since I got it a few years ago.
It took around 50 to 60 for me to get it.
Since I started tracking it with Rarity, 100. Though since I've been running Stratholme since vanilla and didn't track how many runs, that's probably closer to several hundred...
428 try
about 85 runs in two or three afternoons
I've farmed this mount for over 4yrs on a daily basis and this toon grabbed it on a need roll of 70+? while running a random dungeon que. Oddly i believe i was the only one that pressed need wasn't about to miss my shot at getting it. side note i've also gotten the http://www.wowhead.com/item=35513/swift-white-hawkstrider Twice i'd believe to baron mount is alot harder still to obtain
ive done 40 today and no mount but ive gotten the runeblade 7 times
Rivendare dropped on my first run during WotLK and everyone went nuts! I had no idea what the commotion was all about haha. Haven’t seen it since, but I don’t farm it either.
I ended up doing around mid 300's for the mount, then decided i needed to get the sword on my warrior after which worked out to be another 100 or so
17 Runs.

But then again Al'ar took 124 and Raven Lord was 83, so shrug.
Most of the people saying "ive done 700 runs and no luck" are talking out of teir rear-ends. They aren't using rarity and just pulling a number out of thin air.

Got mine in 92 runs.
Not sure how many times, but in about 12 or 13 yrs, still nothing
07/25/2018 09:44 AMPosted by Noshelter
Most of the people saying "ive done 700 runs and no luck" are talking out of teir rear-ends. They aren't using rarity and just pulling a number out of thin air.

Got mine in 92 runs.

You don't think a mount can take 700 runs, just because yours took <100? lol
07/25/2018 09:14 PMPosted by Azraia
07/25/2018 09:44 AMPosted by Noshelter

Got mine in 92 runs.

for a 1% droprate the chances of not seeing in 700 runs are astronomical.

I have farmed up EVERY dungeon and raid mount in the game. There were only a few unlucky instances where it took over 100. I believe lick king took a few extra runs, and so did blazing drake, but I saw them both before 150.

There is NO way you've run it 700 times with no drop. It's embellishment and belly-aching.
07/26/2018 10:05 AMPosted by Noshelter
<span class="truncated">...</span>

I have farmed up EVERY dungeon and raid mount in the game. There were only a few unlucky instances where it took over 100. I believe lick king took a few extra runs, and so did blazing drake, but I saw them both before 150.

There is NO way you've run it 700 times with no drop. It's embellishment and belly-aching.

Sure, it's an extremely high number. I'm closing in on 400 attempts for Blazing Drake, 300 on Blue Proto-Drake. It doesn't surprise me at all that a mount could take ~700 runs.

Nothing is guaranteed, no matter the percentage (but 100% is self-explanatory).
07/26/2018 10:05 AMPosted by Noshelter
07/25/2018 09:14 PMPosted by Azraia

Its about 0.09% for it to take 700 runs. Certainly possible. The zg tiger took a friend 800 runs so it will happen.

As for me it took 0. Bought it off bmah. Worth it to adviod an out of the way farm
We can all agree that world boss mounts can go burn in a fire
All i get are runeblade almost every other kill is a runeblade. 2 times i got 2 runeblade drop at the same time, I have done it 115 times but still no luck.