Rate the transmog above you

Transmogrification
Just wanna see what other people think :)
9/10.

I like the theme since you're a druid.
9/10 ALLL GOLD EVERYTHING!
8/10
Pretty good but the hair kinda spoils it
robe is awesome but shoulders and weapons are too 'in your face' for my liking so 4/10
01/10/2015 08:37 PMPosted by Scarla
robe is awesome but shoulders and weapons are too 'in your face' for my liking so 4/10

Not a fan of the boots, but have to say that you got a pretty wild look going on there, 9/10.

01/10/2015 07:23 PMPosted by Jaldarius
8/10
Pretty good but the hair kinda spoils it

9/10 to you as well, completely disagree with the !@#$ty rating above, weps look fine to me, classic druid look.
@shaithis
7/10, i dont like the shoulders or the goggles. Daggers are top notch, though.

ARMORY HAS NOT UPDATED
and you wouldnt be able to see the helmet anyway
http://i.imgur.com/xvUFu5o.jpg

Edit: heueheueheueheue i was using blackrock set before this mog.
@Nightelfbane, I like the different style you went for rather than the blackrock stuff everyone is going for. Shield and sword go well with the set aswell. I give you 9/10
@ Bullshift

6/10 Looks good. All the greens and browns mesh well and make it easy on the eyes. But it's just the Cenarion set with the Expedition tabard. Basic, but good-looking.

Wowhead does my mog more justice than the armory does >_>. I'm glad you don't have my problem ^_^. Stupid derpy panda pose.
well my lock doesn't exist on the armory anymore so i really cant show off my mog.. But
@Nebellarae
Well it matches I'll give you that. 4/10
1/10 just heirlooms
7/10 sick helmet
wow, very nice. 10/10 I love the sythe and general look of it. the belt buckle helps to set off the chest piece. great looking mog!
7/10 - its tight, but common
@ Pickpock

The gloves, hat and boots go well together, but they don't seem to fit entirely with the shoulders, chest and pants.

6/10
5/10, very bland .-.
8/10 very cool dig the weapon choice!
Look like a sargerei 8/10
8/10, very well put together