@Ironwolf Clan

Bleeding Hollow
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5epz_DSonR4

This video was made the night before Alliance Vanguard was created, enjoy.
01/20/2014 08:07 PMPosted by Stronk
01/20/2014 07:54 PMPosted by Bawk
Grats Blom, you deserve a massive pat on the !@#$ing back.

Oh wait.

No one cares.

once upon a time on these forums, someone once said that blom's accomplishments were significantly more impressive when you learned that he plays with one hand, as the other is continually patting himself on the back
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I just thought it was crazy how wrong his predictions turned out to be.
You heard em, Blom. The PVE hero said we lose. Game over. /Gquit
02/05/2015 05:35 AMPosted by Blom
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5epz_DSonR4

This video was made the night before Alliance Vanguard was created, enjoy.

You are aware most horde PVE on this realm and don't really care about WPvP?
Bleeding Hollow politics is worth the price of Wow to anyone interested in group dynamics and the parameters of personality types interacting. As a microcosm of the real world, Wow guilds are tiny nations built by nation builders and followers are drawn from the population by traits of those nation builders deemed positive by followers.

Nation builders long forgotten, or especially vanquished, morphed into the deities of today.

Empires left us archaeological evidence along the way but somehow the written languages evolved, a mystery some attribute to extra-terrestrial seeding. Nevertheless, COMMUNICATION became the most effective means of building empires.

Succinct communicators of Wow built those guilds which have begun a dynastic process.

Before our eyes we witnessed in miniature the rise and fall of many such empires. It is worth far more than $15 per month.

You take this game so seriously Arc
02/05/2015 10:55 AMPosted by Arcanita
Bleeding Hollow politics is worth the price of Wow to anyone interested in group dynamics and the parameters of personality types interacting. As a microcosm of the real world, Wow guilds are tiny nations built by nation builders and followers are drawn from the population by traits of those nation builders deemed positive by followers.

Nation builders long forgotten, or especially vanquished, morphed into the deities of today.

Empires left us archaeological evidence along the way but somehow the written languages evolved, a mystery some attribute to extra-terrestrial seeding. Nevertheless, COMMUNICATION became the most effective means of building empires.

Succinct communicators of Wow built those guilds which have begun a dynastic process.

Before our eyes we witnessed in miniature the rise and fall of many such empires. It is worth far more than $15 per month.

spoken like a true scholar.
Humorists kid about interest. Mine is serious interest. Keen. I am in awe. Wow is for me like looking at a round Earth orbiting the sun in a spinning galaxy among a wandering universe in a spec of dust on the ear of a fish. There is much to study. But it is funny too.
my my how the roles have changed since then
The funny thing is, look at all the names in video. I don't think a single person there is still in the guild.
Ahhh great days... Love Rallys... brought alot of pride and depth to my game play.
02/05/2015 04:49 PMPosted by Myura
The funny thing is, look at all the names in video. I don't think a single person there is still in the guild.