Elemental runes not stacking beyond 100

General Discussion
The elemental runes aren't stacking beyond 100 which is sad considering these 2 things:

- Blizzard want to reduce the bag space items take.
- You need 900 of these.

I don't get it =/

Proof: http://i.imgur.com/fubc6Yf.png
Oh great...
I don't disagree with you, but it's only 4 bag slots max.
01/29/2015 02:52 PMPosted by Isopentane

4x more than it should be.

I need to carry gears for 2 specs, consumable (alot of them actually), enchants and gem ready in case of an upgrade, follower upgrade items, reagents, mats from work orders and like 4-5 fun items that doesn't go into the toy tab. IDK about you but these 4 bag slots reprensent around 15% of my bag space I've left.
WTB Hexweave bags...
01/29/2015 02:57 PMPosted by Æsóp
WTB Hexweave bags...

I don't feel like that's a solution in my case. They are barely bigger than these I actually use.
01/29/2015 02:53 PMPosted by Sanyaza

4x more than it should be.

3x, actually.
Its only 2 slots. Get to 100. Make a tablet. Get to 100. Make a tablet. Get to 100. Make a tablet.
Each tablet is 300

The issue is fairly minor, but on the other hand easily fixed.
01/29/2015 03:20 PMPosted by Ravenskar

Going by how many similar things they have hotfixed I'd have to agree, I actually was a bit more annoyed at the legendary quest taking up 4 quest slots when I was stockpiling all the inn quests.
01/29/2015 03:20 PMPosted by Ravenskar
Each tablet is 300

Aha. That's right. My bad.

Still nothing to get too bent about really. Could see it being changed in a QoL passover.
Why do the legendary quest items take up bag space anyways? Aren't quest items not supposed to take up bag space now?
01/29/2015 03:32 PMPosted by Hazzir
Why do the legendary quest items take up bag space anyways? Aren't quest items not supposed to take up bag space now?

But its LEGENDARY :O
01/29/2015 03:06 PMPosted by Trilek

3x, actually.

1 slot for the tablet
2 slots for 2 stacks of 100
1 slot of the last 100 runes before you're able to make the next tablet

1+2+1 = 4
Oversight, but hardly the end of the world.

01/29/2015 02:56 PMPosted by Boticha
I need to carry gears for 2 specs, consumable (alot of them actually), enchants and gem ready in case of an upgrade, follower upgrade items, reagents, mats from work orders and like 4-5 fun items that doesn't go into the toy tab. IDK about you but these 4 bag slots reprensent around 15% of my bag space I've left.

I'll give you the extra garrison stuff like work order mats, and item upgrades, is a new addition, but I'm genuinely curious how people run out of bag stuff due to stuff like spec gear, consumables, and such. Consumables, enchants, and gems should be provided by the guild which is in the guild bank. Shouldn't really need to carry them around 24/7, and even if you do you really shouldn't be carrying around a massive quantity although them stacking to 200 would be nice too.
Patch 6.1 is still in-development. Giving a heads up that in a future PTR build, Elemental Rune for the quest "Might of the Elemental Lords" will stack up to 999.
Patch 6.1 is still in-development. Giving a heads up that in a future PTR build, Elemental Rune for the quest "Might of the Elemental Lords" will stack up to 999.

Does that mean that the unique tag will be upgraded to 900?

/Highfive

wait.. birds don't have hands