1 Miilion customer hours losing each month

General Discussion
Let assume just 10000 customer playing Ashran with 3 hours waithing queue. It's 30000 hours each days and 900,000 hours each month but Ashran still have the lowest priority in Blizzard dev schedule?

Actually, I guess may be >100,000 customer playing Ashran based on 10M customer and that's 10M hours each month which Blizzard cheating from customer.

And Ashran still have lowest priority to solving on issue? Long wait queue, no sound, kicking people off immediatly after D/C, blah, blah, blah.

So many complain with Ashran in forum and the only response from Blizzard I saw is DELETING THAT THREAD, lol.
Did you factor in that people may be doing other things while waiting?

There's probably issues at hand that is making it a bigger problem than it may seem. Just because you want it fixed here and now doesn't mean it can be.
I think they are ready to write Ashran off as a failure and move on.
Why are you all calling it Ashran, its clearly Trashran get up to the times people.
Most people do other things while waiting , and PvP has always taken second seat to Raiding in game development priority.
02/04/2015 12:23 AMPosted by Alacialuun

This leads to another problem with Ashran where it doesn't always port you there when you accept the queue and people with slower pc's lose their spot before they can get there even if they hearth to warspear/alliance base.
02/04/2015 12:23 AMPosted by Alacialuun

There's probably issues at hand that is making it a bigger problem than it may seem. Just because you want it fixed here and now doesn't mean it can be.

Not at the moment, very few thing we need to do now. At least 90% of my guildies just waiting while do other thing not WoW. And we always missed the pop up with that's non-sense user interface, lol.

Seriously, you must spare 6-7 hours to playing Ashran. And we may need 1 years of play time to finish all nemesis quest, LOL.
02/04/2015 12:27 AMPosted by Impi
Why are you all calling it Ashran, its clearly Trashran get up to the times people.

I prefer !@# Ram, as that's what tends to happen to one side or the other consistently.
Today 4 Hours queued before enter, d/c for 30 sec then "DO YOU WANT TO QUEUE FOR ASHRAN" again.
LOL

The only best thing we can do as a customer is "CANCEL MY ACCOUNT". That's the really only thing we can do with Blizzard customer service mind. Good work, Blizzard team.
02/05/2015 12:15 AMPosted by Reddream
The only best thing we can do as a customer is "CANCEL MY ACCOUNT".
Alright. You first.
02/05/2015 12:21 AMPosted by Teufelgott
02/05/2015 12:15 AMPosted by Reddream
The only best thing we can do as a customer is "CANCEL MY ACCOUNT".
Alright. You first.

Thank god my 3 month subscribed ended soon. Buggy Ashran out for 3 month now and every bug still here.

I saw some people told Blizzard don't give up the good work of Ashran then Blizzard team response to him immediately. While >1000 people complain on Ashran but never got a response from Blizzard team, lol.
I was in ashran Q for 3.5 hours today, I page downed out of boredom to have a quick look at the forums, Q pops and I miss out.

3.5 hours wasted today. thanks blizzard for your crappy window of getting in AND the terrible Q system.

you guys are great.....
02/05/2015 12:29 AMPosted by Reddream
02/05/2015 12:21 AMPosted by Teufelgott
...Alright. You first.

Thank god my 3 month subscribed ended soon. Buggy Ashran out for 3 month now and every bug still here.

I saw some people told Blizzard don't give up the good work of Ashran then Blizzard team response to him immediately. While >1000 people complain on Ashran but never got a response from Blizzard team, lol.

It is only human nature to respond to positive commentary. I am sure a lot of the Ashran complaint threads hold no content as how to improve the system. And just because a Blue isn't responding does not mean no one is listening. I am absolutely sure devs are not sitting on their thumbs thinking Ashran is perfect.
02/05/2015 12:34 AMPosted by Azivalla

It is only human nature to respond to positive commentary. I am sure a lot of the Ashran complaint threads hold no content as how to improve the system. And just because a Blue isn't responding does not mean no one is listening. I am absolutely sure devs are not sitting on their thumbs thinking Ashran is perfect.

3 month of Ashran complained from countless customer. No reponse, no schedule, no PTR, no hot fixed, and you still have a hope on Blizzard team?