Tarren Mill vs Southshore Hogs

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 6 Next
02/04/2015 12:45 AMPosted by Raveintis
You are my favorite person ever in wow... I thought no one else in the entire world saw the ge the same way I do...

Either way, if they were adding a pet to the PVE part and not the PVP part there would almost no complianing and in nearly sure every individual here claiming they hate PVP would tell those PVPERs to get over it.

I'm happy we got something for once, PVERs complain about PVP constantly and never enjoy what they did get and do have... Let me ask you how many dungeons and raids did you guys get this expansion? Was it more than 1? That must be nice...

Maybe next time try both aspects of the game?

Well I honestly don't know rather to take his as a compliment or not. Regardless; I am completely flattered and blushing IRL XD

At this real point like I stated all I can say is I want a blue post or a bloody Dev to comment on this since over the next 5-7 months. There will be many complaints about people not participating in the PvP aspect in the anniversary. I honestly don't know what to think anymore, this isn't an aspect of PvP vs PvE, its more of an aspect (like the people who DIDN'T participate in the aspects they don't like) being lied too and misinformed during the entire event.

/shrug.

How I see it still.

PvE: Mount, Battle Pet, Illusion Enchantment
PvP: Title, Battle Pet (as of 6.1 APPARENTLY)
02/04/2015 12:49 AMPosted by Adelphie
02/04/2015 12:45 AMPosted by Raveintis
You are my favorite person ever in wow... I thought no one else in the entire world saw the ge the same way I do...

Either way, if they were adding a pet to the PVE part and not the PVP part there would almost no complianing and in nearly sure every individual here claiming they hate PVP would tell those PVPERs to get over it.

I'm happy we got something for once, PVERs complain about PVP constantly and never enjoy what they did get and do have... Let me ask you how many dungeons and raids did you guys get this expansion? Was it more than 1? That must be nice...

Maybe next time try both aspects of the game?

This has nothing to do with PvP. It's about being screwed out of something because Blizzard didn't tell us before hand that it was a reward.

I doubt you would have done the achievement for a pet anyways. You just want an excuse to complain at this point.
02/04/2015 01:14 AMPosted by Azivalla
I doubt you would have done the achievement for a pet anyways. You just want an excuse to complain at this point.

#shotsfired

No seriously I'm just tired of this drama and bs and want actual answers.
02/03/2015 10:26 PMPosted by Adamsmith
Am I missing something?

You're not wrong. They should've given the pet to us when the event was still active.

But hey, they still haven't given us our achieves for getting the BlizzCon pet yet. We don't even get the Draenor loremaster achieve until 6.1. In the achievement window, the mount you get for Advanced Husbandry isn't even listed as a reward, and neither are the titles you get for the faction rep. They've been a little off when it comes to achievements and stuff related to them this expac.

But I remember the Hogs pet getting datamined as a reward for the BG before the anniversary event even started. No, the pet wasn't given to us, but it was labeled as a reward for it.

There was a Tweet about him though: https://twitter.com/TheCrafticus/status/512315605824053248
02/04/2015 01:17 AMPosted by Impi
02/04/2015 01:14 AMPosted by Azivalla

#shotsfired

No seriously I'm just tired of this drama and bs and want actual answers.

I am just utterly fed up with every single thing that Blizzard does comes with a negative reaction. This is not worth the forum posts. If you did the BG because you enjoyed the nostalgia behind it, you deserve the reward. The reward has nostalgic purposes. Everyone else just wants a free pet and an excuse to be mad at someone.
02/04/2015 01:21 AMPosted by Azivalla
I am just utterly fed up with every single thing that Blizzard does comes with a negative reaction. This is not worth the forum posts. If you did the BG because you enjoyed the nostalgia behind it, you deserve the reward. The reward has nostalgic purposes. Everyone else just wants a free pet and an excuse to be mad at someone.

/e blush
/e love
/e hug

No seriously; I don't know what to respond with this. I guess I agree with you.

What reaction did you expect people to have?

"Thanks Blizzard for retroactively adding a reward to an event that we can no longer do to gain said pet thereby screwing over everyone that didn't have the magical foresight and prophetic visions to know about the pet."
02/04/2015 01:26 AMPosted by Adelphie

What reaction did you expect people to have?

"Thanks Blizzard for retroactively adding a reward to an event that we can no longer do to gain said pet thereby screwing over everyone that didn't have the magical foresight and prophetic visions to know about the pet."

The proper response would be to ask for the event to take place again next year so everyone has another chance to get the pet. Blizzard was entirely on board for doing it again if players wanted it. See how that is a way more positive and nice reaction that Blizzard would actually respond to? Spitting on their decision won't suddenly make that pet appear for everyone.
This is unacceptable.
02/04/2015 01:36 AMPosted by Tsaelia
This is unacceptable.

What else is unacceptable? Not trolling, I just want a bloody answer to this all of this nonsense.
This is just the founder's anniversary gift whine again. And yet worse because the event was just weeks ago, not ten years.

You didn't do a thing. This thing didn't seem to have any special rewards at the time. Now some time later, people who did it get a reward for having done it.

You didn't do it. You get no reward.
Regardless of the amount of time you had to do something, when you are told hey if you do X, you get Y as a reward. you opt that Y is not worth it and dont do X. Now if you did X after its long longer doable, you get Y and Z rewards. That does not seem right, what if Z was worth it? To some here it was, and now they do not have a chance to earn it.
On a more personal note, i did the pvp event once, i got so bored of the 2 fps (and i have a radeon r9 290, great graphics card) and after a while if just standing where frame rate was ok and instant death wouldn't be a problem, i ended up getting kicked for AFK.

P.S. Impi please never talk again, ever. 1 post to say you are a massive !@#$%^- is more than enough, you don't need to fill half the forum with your massive epeen. Not a everyone here needs or even wants you to reply to every single post.
Cool, i got the victory so i should expect a pet?
02/04/2015 08:45 AMPosted by Grøve

P.S. Impi please never talk again, ever. 1 post to say you are a massive !@#$%^- is more than enough, you don't need to fill half the forum with your massive epeen. Not a everyone here needs or even wants you to reply to every single post.

Damn, I'll never make another post again. jk You make a thread you run the risk of people (regardless if they are me or not) posting in your thread that don't agree with you. I've posted my perspective and opinion on this matter. My opinion has even changed with the amount of counter-arguments I was given.

All we really need to resolve this issue is a bloody blue post, or a dev to post, or an actual staff member from BlizzardTM to post. Then this issue can either be resolved, or players will continue to complain about it. If the battle pet is NOT soulbound, I'll throw it in a cage and give it too someone who DIDN'T do the event.

That is my promise to you.
02/04/2015 12:49 AMPosted by Adelphie

This has nothing to do with PvP. It's about being screwed out of something because Blizzard didn't tell us before hand that it was a reward.
I didn't get the opening of the dark portal tabard, can I have that as well? It's not my fault the event was going on, and I wasn't subbed.
You guys missed out, tough luck.
I hate pvp, but it was something new/different. I tried it out, got my fos, and even did it on two other characters.

You didn't bother with it.
It's old data. The "Hogs" mini-Hogger pet is not a reward from that achievement, and we'll correct it in the next PTR build. We haven't determined yet if/when he'll be obtainable, or from what source.