Your 6.1 BiS BRF stats

Death Knight
So what are you guys planning to gear for in BRF and 6.1? The changes for death knights in 6.1 still seem to be up in the air and I really don't know which gear is my BiS right now or what i want to aim for. At the moment I am aiming for Mastery>Multistrike gear with the hope that the necroblight build will yield the most dps thanks to AOE/cleave fights but then my single target dps won't be as good. Also I forgot to mention I'm an unholy DK, not sure what all you frost DKs are planning either.
Multi > Mastery should still be the best for unholy.
I've been aiming for:
Multi >= Mastery > Haste >= Versatility > Crit

The reason I place versatility higher is for the added Festering Strikes that happen due to Necroblight's playstyle, which I like much more than Defile's clunky ground target. If defile was more like paladins consecration then it would be a better skill, imo, especially with the glyph that allows it to move with you.
02/06/2015 01:44 PMPosted by Drazn
Multi > Mastery should still be the best for unholy.

Multi>mastery is better for single target though and not AOE, and from what I've seen I'd say 8/10 bosses in BRF are cleave/AOE fights
Switching to Mastery>Multi since Necroblight is going to a be thing now with AoE. AoE is all BRF is mostly.
Mastery > Multi > Crit > Haste > Versatility. With Necrotic Plague spec in 6.1 most likely (AoE).

I put haste below/equal to versatility until the haste buff came. But naturally Multistrike (necrosis) and Mastery are our strongest stats, and most likely will be for the entire expansion.
02/07/2015 04:02 AMPosted by Schelli
Switching to Mastery>Multi since Necroblight is going to a be thing now with AoE. AoE is all BRF is mostly.

+1

http://sonofalich.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=57#6.1overview

Mast>Multistrike when 6.1 hits, at the latest. It's probably even worth it now for fights like Blast Furnace and Beastlord.