[H] <Darkmoon Defilers> Perverted PvP

Bleeding Hollow
About Us:

We are a laid back PvP focused guild. The majority of us can be found in arenas, regular and rated battlegrounds, and all over the world actively engaged in WPvP. We focus on smaller scale WPvP, solo hunting, the free for all arenas, but every once in a while we will get down on some large scale WPvP for the fun of it. The guild has also created WPvP events (such as the Double D's Death Race). We run low mmr RBGs on a weekly basis and host 2s carries on occasion. Some of our members do get together for some lower echelon PvE content, and there has been interest in forming Heroic Raid groups, so there is an opportunity to be a part of an upcoming team.

It is the mission of the Darkmoon Defilers to provide an enjoyable PvP experience to players within our ranks as well as a fun and friendly group of players for the BH PvP community to interact with.

Recruitment and Membership

We recruit all players who want to PvP. There are no stringent requirements. Contact anyone online to receive an invite. You can also respond to this thread and we’ll look to adding you to the guild. Additionally, you can apply on our guild forums at http://darkmoongaming.enjin.com.

While the officers and higher ranking guild members often create events and form PvP groups almost daily, we encourage our players to make the most of their time online and get together with guildiees to run impromptu events. If a city is under attack, help defend it. If your alt needs honor, form up a group to farm bgs. If you feel like doing arenas, try and get some guildiees to help you out. Want to do some WPvP? Form up and pick a target! /joinworlddefense is your friend, and we encourage all to take advantage of it. The best way to maximize your time on WoW and in our guild is to be proactive and start farming those HKs. All 100s who show participation in the guild are able to create calendar events, so if a WPvP idea strikes you, don't hesitate to throw it on the calendar and get people involved. If you need ideas on what to do, places to target, or help on getting things rolling, I am only a whisper/in game mail letter away. (participation and loyalty is key to guild promotions)

We feel only one real “rule” is necessary – Just don’t be a jerk. People log into this game to have fun, relax, and be entertained, and when people are jerky and mean to each other it just saps the fun out of it for everyone involved. It is especially bad with PvP, and so we simply encourage people to remain cordial to all players both alliance and horde. Our emotions get the better of us at times, but we will remove people from the guild that are consistently hateful, mean, and disrespectful to other players (even if the other side started it).

Outside of our one "rule", we do have a few suggestions/guidelines on behavior –

-Ganking lower levels (or, “future 100s” as they are jokingly referred to) is just part of a PvP server. It has a few uses ( it is a great way to draw out other 100s to fight and it can also help out low level alliance who are questing in the same area), but we generally discourage ganking for the sake of ganking. Killing low levels (99 and lower) for the sake of disrupting their questing and fleeing once the 100s come is lame, plain and simple. Ganking is not an activity we can stop (because everyone does it, and everyone has done it), but we hope our members will take it easy on that aspect of a PvP server.

-Honorable Combat – We hope Double D members will remain as honorable as possible during combat. World PvP is inherently unfair. You can constantly be outnumbered, outgeared, and even have a few “unorthodox” items to contend with. Still, Double D members are encouraged to face death if it so happens to come their way. Try not to abuse phase lines, “snipe” low levels or quest givers and run away, talisman under even numbers, or unnecessarily camp other players. We try to respect even numbered fights, and I myself have even refrained from healing my members if they have picked a fight with someone (respect the 1v1).

Guild Lead and Ranked Officers

It's our job to make your gaming experience as fun and comfortable as we can. Our crew has been together for over a year, but I continuously look for people who step up and help the guild out as a whole to add to my Officers. We fight for our guildees, if you're getting camped, need honor/conquest, or are out of gold and need an enchant we try our best to help you out.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! Darkmoon Defilers is not a guild for the faint of heart or the easily offended. We tend to have filthy mouths and a crude sense of humor. We are a very tight knit group who is never afraid to say anything around each other, so most discussions are taboo and raw.

Media:

http://darkmoongaming.enjin.com/gallery

Member Streams:

Neo - http://www.twitch.tv/LF1MGaming
first
YOU CANT FIRST YOURSELF!
What happened to our old thread? :(
low MMR?! Baby we going to the top. I'm talking 3k in a week, minimum
02/11/2015 07:20 PMPosted by Mysticalsoap
low MMR?! Baby we going to the top. I'm talking 3k in a week, minimum

Yep! Inc Primal Glads.
BUMP
Kronix, bro. Can you get online?
Goodbye cruel world
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye
Goodbye
Goodbye
Goodbye all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change
My mind
Goodbye.
Some weird magic turned me into a Dwarf!
Bossk: Emerald Dream looks stupid on you.
02/13/2015 12:00 AMPosted by Usdk

I CAN ERP! that's what they do here right?
OH NoEZ
02/12/2015 09:55 PMPosted by Bossk
Goodbye cruel world
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye
Goodbye
Goodbye
Goodbye all you people
To make me change
My mind
Goodbye.

You just made me put on Pink Floyd's The Wall. Thank you.
I love pissing people off to the point where they come downvote our !@#$ :D mmmmm tasty LMFAO
02/13/2015 05:30 PMPosted by Fearless
02/12/2015 09:55 PMPosted by Bossk
Goodbye cruel world
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye
Goodbye
Goodbye
Goodbye all you people
To make me change
My mind
Goodbye.

You just made me put on Pink Floyd's The Wall. Thank you.

you're welcome :D
See you nerds over there!
Did the guild xfer to ED alli?
02/13/2015 12:00 AMPosted by Usdk

Ed is probably better then this trashcan realm.