in luv with da coco

Bleeding Hollow
Normally, my presence alone is the greatest act of charity anyone can ever receive. However I have decided that you are in desperate need of much more than that. Following a trend set by celebrities before me, I have decided to adopt this entire guild of underprivileged children as my own. Congratulations <in luv wit da COCO> ! You are officially part of my brood! Go forth with the comfort of knowing that while 99% of the community will disregard or genuinely dislike you, you will always have a loving home here in my arms.

You’re welcome.

You lost me at male blood elf
Normally, my presence alone is the greatest act of charity anyone can ever receive. However I have decided that you are in desperate need of much more than that. Following a trend set by celebrities before me, I have decided to adopt this entire guild of underprivileged children as my own. Congratulations <in luv wit da COCO> ! You are officially part of my brood! Go forth with the comfort of knowing that while 99% of the community will disregard or genuinely dislike you, you will always have a loving home here in my arms.

You’re welcome.

You lost me at male blood elf

ayy lmao
.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I am Lords la la la
02/12/2015 11:25 AMPosted by Daybreaker
.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I am Lords la la la

DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gurl i ahready told u bout dat n u still got joke u still goooottt joookes ima get u, mark my wurds ima get u

=)

hi day
:P <3
<33333
can confirm guild is full of dopebois
please tell me you guys play this song over comms the entire time you do anything as a guild... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vYnas6q3Sg
02/17/2015 10:14 AMPosted by Zarrett
please tell me you guys play this song over comms the entire time you do anything as a guild... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vYnas6q3Sg

swifty with some sik tips and tricks
is this your idea of humor?
just... this?
02/17/2015 10:38 AMPosted by Evilempire
is this your idea of humor?
just... this?

its rly edgy XDXDXD
If only u were alliance...