How are the Druid buffs justifiable?

Arenas
Druids are statistically leagues beyond any other healer in the game, regarding 3v3, while Priests are statistically the worst (by an unimaginably significant margin), yet the former receives buffs come 6.1, while the latter receives nerfs.

Holinka is an absolute joke. It's almost bad enough so to wish that Ghostcrawler were back.
no its worse
Well I'd say the Saving Grace being instant is a pretty big buff - since that is a filler (and monster) hard cast heal that can be easily interrupted now. It is also not degrading follow up healing as much.

Still - not nerfing rdruids a bit is an absolute joke... and Hotlinka knows better, but chooses not to address it. Rdruids are intended to dominate this patch... obviously. All that really needs to be done is to remove Cyclone... that would go a very long way to making them even with other heals.
Cyclone is an integral part of Druids' kit and removing it would be not only a bad mistake, but also a step in the wrong direction when addressing a classes balance.
However, I agree that the SG change along with fear buffs may put Priests back into a position more favorable than they are in now. I'm not convinced that these changes are enough, though...
02/17/2015 05:27 AMPosted by Dolorum
Cyclone is an integral part of Druids' kit and removing it would be not only a bad mistake, but also a step in the wrong direction when addressing a classes balance.

Hots and cyclone are what makes a druid a druid, I 100% agree. What needs to be toned down is genesis. It's ridiculous healing especially paired with SOTF rejuv, but giving it a cast time and maybe a higher mana cost could be an option. I've heard people say give swiftmend a cast time, which I honestly hate the idea of, but I think making druids cast more is a better option than taking away cyclone. I really would hate to see MORE homogenization of classes.

I used to get mad when I would read "nerf druids, OP bla bla bla", but after playing a resto shaman, I definitely can understand the frustration.
Priest are in a great spot right now. Its just every other healer needs to be nerfed down to where priest are at. When all healers are OP that just makes for even worse PvP. The longer matches run into dampening shows the lack of healing balance.
RMD is going to be the dumbest thing in the game 6.1
need to nerf melee or bring other healers up to par with resto druid. It is the only healer countering melee atm because it doesnt have to hard cast and its the lock outs which is damageing all other healers plus their cc's, but for restodr when they get locked out they still got hots ticking unlike the other healers, so healers should be brought up to restodr standard and restodr should not be brought down to other healers as this will cause melee to just train healers even more. Sorry if it does not make sense bit spaced out atm just got surgery and pretty fkd.
02/17/2015 06:16 AMPosted by Abombanation
Priest are in a great spot right now. Its just every other healer needs to be nerfed down to where priest are at. When all healers are OP that just makes for even worse PvP. The longer matches run into dampening shows the lack of healing balance.

Are you !@#$ing serious?

Have you ever played a healer? Serious question.

No healer should ever be at the level RDruid is at right now, but to suggest that every healer should be at a level where they have virtually zero effective escape options and have a huge portion of their throughput be removed completely with a single spellcast is hilariously stupid.
02/17/2015 07:55 AMPosted by Torg
Are you !@#$ing serious?

The Bomb is a little special

You probably shouldn't take his posts seriously.
Just have yourself a little bit of a laugh and move on.

Are you !@#$ing serious?

Great spot = easy for him to kill.
02/17/2015 08:11 AMPosted by Mazerim

Are you !@#$ing serious?

Great spot = easy for him to kill.

And THIS is what everyone means when they say X class is balanced.
1)Druid's can no longer shape shift out of roots and snares
2)All other healers buffed
3)Frost spec for deathknights and combat spec for rogues removed from wod
Rdruids are the worst healer in PvE. Obviously they'll get buffed no matter what the state of PvP is.

Figure you guys should have learned this after all of this time.
02/17/2015 05:09 AMPosted by Dolorum
Druids are statistically leagues beyond any other healer in the game, regarding 3v3, while Priests are statistically the worst (by an unimaginably significant margin), yet the former receives buffs come 6.1, while the latter receives nerfs.

Holinka is an absolute joke. It's almost bad enough so to wish that Ghostcrawler were back.

Well your problem is you think they balance this game around arena or pvp in general.

They do not.

Unfortunately people are still confused with this even after 10 years of playing.
02/17/2015 07:47 AMPosted by Neren
need to nerf melee or bring other healers up to par with resto druid. It is the only healer countering melee atm because it doesnt have to hard cast and its the lock outs which is damageing all other healers plus their cc's, but for restodr when they get locked out they still got hots ticking unlike the other healers, so healers should be brought up to restodr standard and restodr should not be brought down to other healers as this will cause melee to just train healers even more. Sorry if it does not make sense bit spaced out atm just got surgery and pretty fkd.

I always thought a really cool mechanic for this would be when a melee uses an interrupt on a healer that is not successful, you get immunity from interrupts for the next 5-10 seconds.

That way you are not dead by the time you juke 2-3 people out, and getting one juke out means you are free to heal up.

This would balance back out a lot of the hard casting healers.
The problem with priests isn't their healing, its their mobility. Either give them some tools to get away or better offensive tools to make up for it. If disc was still an off healer/dps spec that has nice synergy with physical dps, they'd be perfect. retard mongo fixes like "hurr give them more healing" is just stupid and would make them way too strong in pve.

Its obviously most of the people complaining about druids being op have no idea how the class works either. lol@suggesting getting rid of absolute pillars of the class that are the only thing that separate it from other classes. Genesis is too strong (and fairly situational in pve because of how mana intensive it is) and heals for a !@#$ ton, giving genesis a 1s cast time or something would do loads for limiting how unkillable druids feel. Also lol@complaining about swiftmend when its NS you want to be %^-*!ing about. Still though, nerfing swiftmend>NS>regrowths is kind of just like sticking a bandaid on the issue, but a 2-5min cooldown on it would make sense. Even after the set-bonus nerf its still going to heal for a @#$%ton, and realistically I only find myself using it against rogues or when I ^-*! up.
Druids are fine, fix the other healers....this is a fact....