How are the Druid buffs justifiable?

Arenas
02/17/2015 10:09 AMPosted by Jojaphatt
Druids are fine, fix the other healers....this is a fact....

I don't think you understand facts.
That is an opinion.

Every game going into deep dampening sounds horrid.
Druids also went against every change they said was needed, and most people agree with.

Less CC
Knowing that someone is dying and not being able to top them off.

I just find it wierd that DRUIDS have the best on command burst healing.
I'd actually like to see all Healers be border-line unkillable.

Really sucks seeing double Melee cleaves winning in minutes just because they can tunnel a Healer without being punished.
02/17/2015 10:43 AMPosted by Vt
I'd actually like to see all Healers be border-line unkillable.

Really sucks seeing double Melee cleaves winning in minutes just because they can tunnel a Healer without being punished.

Isn't that what people have been asking for? Large segments of this forum has been begging Blizzard to turn healers into wet paper bags.

Now people see how bad for the game that is. The game is played far better when training healers is a non-starter.
Rdruids are getting buffed? I thought ironbark and displacer were getting nerfed
set bonus got changed (i guess you could argue that its a buff, but theres not going to be 140k NS regrowths anymore), I cant dispel in cat form anymore, cant use ironbark while silenced, can no longer dispell while locked out, cant displacer while silenced

where was the buff? Was there a new ptr patch build? I cant see the notes for it on the wow website or mmochamp
02/17/2015 05:09 AMPosted by Dolorum
Druids are statistically leagues beyond any other healer in the game, regarding 3v3, while Priests are statistically the worst (by an unimaginably significant margin), yet the former receives buffs come 6.1, while the latter receives nerfs.

Holinka is an absolute joke. It's almost bad enough so to wish that Ghostcrawler were back.

are you really complaining about the buffs to the other 100talents that NO ONE USES? perspective
I can see the buff to feral but no buff to rdruid only slight nerf
Even if my bubble isn't dispelled, to recover from any kind of significant damage I have to hard cast. There are so many interrupts this xpac (both school lockouts & stuns), there's a low chance of me getting to cast, even if I do juke the interrupt.

Priests are in a pretty sad state right now comparatively, but I am not surprised about the changes. Blizzard has always made changes around pve primarily.
What buffs?