Rip Zortar...

Arenas
http://i.imgur.com/kdVeT0V.png
rip

:"(
Can't say zortar is bad but for a r1 he is pretty washed up.
Sometimes 12 y/os throw temper tantrums. He likely doesn't mean it.
02/16/2015 03:21 AMPosted by Aragonath

is that why you orb botted last season to a toasty barely duelist
02/16/2015 03:34 AMPosted by Jaobotterx
02/16/2015 03:21 AMPosted by Aragonath

you have no right to accuse people of cheating when anyone knows who you play with....
jw is your skype call always like LOCKED HIM INSTANTLY or what
getting this upset over a game lol
02/16/2015 03:34 AMPosted by Jaobotterx

I had soo much recorded gameplay that I sent out in poor quality last season.. played with so many different people.. I've gotten back into high duelist range several times this season.. I don't gain rating, because I don't que consistently with people. I'm usually in LFG or trade chat looking for partners because one of mine always vanishes or wants to sit that 2200hundo.

Regardless I don't see how his age, and the fact he threw a tantrum has anything to do with my rating, and by the way 2500 was very high duelist imo. I also helped a number of people get their tabard playing various comps with everyone I played with laughing at the accusation soup nobodies like you were trying to sell.

You play with cheaters, man. You're scum and you and your friends are what's killing the community. Don't try to project onto me your guilty conscious. You're a salty little nerd who cheated his way to some rating and got egotistical about it. There was a reason I avoided you like the plague when you asked me to play fury turbo last season.
actually brancia you got piloted to 2500
02/16/2015 09:57 AMPosted by Ashtonbanks
actually brancia you got piloted to 2500

I can prove otherwise? I got 2500 with multiple partners last season. Aren't you the washed up R1 who got replaced by an actual r1 hunter and then slowly started to decline? Most other R1s I know are at least in Gladiator range right now.. you'll be lucky to get high end duelist this season, scrub.
Ahh the arena forums never get old.
02/16/2015 10:17 AMPosted by Criming

Unlike you. Xd.

Someone told me you quit.
I mean he is still level 90..
02/16/2015 10:22 AMPosted by Aragonath
02/16/2015 10:17 AMPosted by Criming

Unlike you. Xd.

Someone told me you quit.

Why are you such a hater?

It's not my fault everyone saw you get piloted by Mendi on stream.....

02/16/2015 10:23 AMPosted by Sdnr
I mean he is still level 90..

I have multiple level 100 toons they are all alliance. I also don't pvp or log in more than once every 4-5 weeks.
02/16/2015 10:28 AMPosted by Criming
Why are you such a hater?

It's not my fault everyone saw you get piloted by Mendi on stream.

I got over 100 rating higher on my main with multiple people playing multiple comps I'll get high end Duelist or maybe Gladiator this season depending on who I can find to play with.

I was actually only playfully ribbing you, dude. Not sure why you need to be so defensive.

02/16/2015 10:34 AMPosted by Avaricex
Brancia had two monks he played last season.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/wyrmrest-accord/Brancia/statistic#21:152

This is one he queued purely with trade chat pugs off of Tich.

He is actually HIGHER RATED on this monk than Aragonath, which may or may not have been played by a 3k MW.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/wyrmrest-accord/Aragonath/statistic#21:152

No need to get defensive about it. Thanks for having my back though.

It comes down to how you want to look at it. I saw it as helping a friend out~ I allowed it to be streamed to avoid a lot of what came of it. I never once claimed any of that rating and even tanked the character after the 'supposed' pilot was finished. If I wanted a pilot from Mendi, and we were on such good terms I could have EASILY gotten a Gladiator pilot from the 3k Mistweaver. Why would I ask for a 2400 pilot? That never made sense to me.

I got rating. I played to 2500 and then down to like 2k and then back up to 2500 multiple times with the hit and miss trade chat qing. Its hilarious that people think I cheat. I could ask Zaul or various others to come white knight for me, but it would be a waste of my time and their own. I got 2400 with more than just mistweaver and 2200 as every healer except hpaladin. Saw what you will, but I'm a true duelist for whatever that's worth.