Rip Zortar...

Arenas
brancia you got piloted to your 2400 achievement and then found partners using your piloted achievement.

your a scum of the earth LOL
02/16/2015 11:05 AMPosted by Aragonath
It comes down to how you want to look at it. I saw it as helping a friend out~ I allowed it to be streamed to avoid a lot of what came of it. I never once claimed any of that rating and even tanked the character after they were finished. If I wanted a pilot from Mendi, and we were on such good terms I could have EASILY gotten a Gladiator pilot from the 3k Mistweaver. Why would I ask for a 2400 pilot? That never made sense to me.

Account sharing is against the ToS and I am not sure why you would admit to this on the official forums either.
I was actually only playfully ribbing you, dude. Not sure why you need to be so defensive.

I wasn't being defensive. You have said other negative things to me on the forums which is surprising since I have never said anything bad about you. So it defies logic that you would think that I would think you were joking around when you have for no reason attacked me before.

Also I could careless if you got piloted, or botted or whatever....

The player base is pure AIDS. You are actually at a major disadvantage these days if you don't cheat considering how many people that are.

I did about a hour worth of BGs two weeks ago and haven't logged on since. The reason is I was facing off against idiots that were actually using interrupt bots in a BG.

If I do decide to play again (and I do log in from time to time) I will probably just do PVE. PvP is just toxic these days and most of the people I use to play with have quit the game or have switched over to PVE.
02/16/2015 11:11 AMPosted by Bigwoof
Account sharing is against the ToS and I am not sure why you would admit to this on the official forums either.

It is implied not admitted, and I don't even think it really happen to be honest. It could have all been a dream that the arena forums shared together.

02/16/2015 11:10 AMPosted by Ashtonbanks
brancia you got piloted to your 2400 achievement and then found partners using your piloted achievement.

your a scum of the earth LOL

Ur 12 y/o, washed up, and sound like my five year old niece.

02/16/2015 11:14 AMPosted by Criming
I wasn't being defensive. You have said other negative things to me on the forums which is surprising since I have never said anything bad about you. So it defies logic that you would think that I would think you were joking around when you have for no reason attacked me before.

You've said some pretty mean things to me in the past~ not sure where this "I've never said anyhting about you" nonsense comes from. it isn't something we should waste key strokes arguing about. We don't really interact so it hardly matters honestly lol.
Why would I ask for a 2400 pilot? That never made sense to me.

maybe because you didn't have the achievement when he piloted you?
02/16/2015 11:14 AMPosted by Aragonath
It is implied not admitted

you made a huge post on here about how you are sick of people calling you out for getting piloted by Mendi and went on to admit to it.

shut the f*** up. you're a scumbag
02/15/2015 10:36 PMPosted by Bubblébuddy
Can't say zortar is bad but for a r1 he is pretty washed up.

not knowing his situations, I feel the same in a way. Been playing some thug cleave with friends and the game on the whole just feels off. I know hunter's have lots of potential atm, but the lack of tools and the change in play style just really doesn't sit well with me. I keep pushing forward thinking it will change... but it has been very hard to get overly serious about a class i don't enjoy as much any longer.

I should also say, a lot of it isn't even the class. Games feel super black and white at times. As in nothing happening for 30 seconds of even a minute and BOOM, everything happens. The pacing just feels completely off.
02/16/2015 11:14 AMPosted by Aragonath
It is implied not admitted

02/16/2015 11:11 AMPosted by Bigwoof
I never once claimed any of that rating and even tanked the character after they were finished.

:]
02/16/2015 11:16 AMPosted by Amornia
you made a huge post on here about how you are sick of people calling you out for getting piloted by Mendi and went on to admit to it.

shut the f*** up. you're a scumbag

What are you talking about? Are you high? I've been higher than you've ever been in just this season alone.. I guess that was a pilot too. Are you crazy?
02/16/2015 11:18 AMPosted by Adr
I should also say, a lot of it isn't even the class. Games feel super black and white at times. As in nothing happening for 30 seconds of even a minute and BOOM, everything happens. The pacing just feels completely off.

I haven't done even one game this season...however this was the major complaint in beta. You would do games and you would go 2-3 mins where nothing would happen,and then 5-10sec window would open and someone would get insta gibbed.

Pacing was really off in beta, and sounds like it hasn't been fixed.
02/16/2015 11:18 AMPosted by Adr

exactly, all hunters are clones of each other now. we purge we dmg we trap.

seriously just comes down to comp/ gear/ ques I feel like.
02/16/2015 11:15 AMPosted by Ashtonbanks
maybe because you didn't have the achievement when he piloted you?

I got it easily enough. Played with sub 2200 players to 2500 all throughout the season.

If I had wanted a 'pilot' from Mendi I would have gotten a Gladiator pilot.

It will show when I'm rp walking around with my Gladiator title and you're talking about how you used to be R1 while trying to pretend to be happy about being duelist.
02/16/2015 11:22 AMPosted by Aragonath
It will show when I'm rp walking around with my Gladiator title and you're talking about how you used to be R1 while trying to pretend to be happy about being duelist.

wat?

your actually in rival range atm

Duelist 2108 5399
02/16/2015 11:25 AMPosted by Ashtonbanks
wat?

your actually in rival range atm

Duelist 2108 5399

lol less than 10 points shy after I played with some lfg 1800 TSG for funsies and giggles.

You're in duelist range and that's where a trashcan like you is going to stay. I could talk about how you got to your R1 rating, but I'll keep it between me and you/your partners.
02/16/2015 11:29 AMPosted by Aragonath
about how you got to your R1 rating, but I'll keep it between me and you/your partners.

lol, Ill bet you couldn't even name the people I got r1 with.

02/16/2015 11:29 AMPosted by Aragonath
lol less than 10 points shy after I played with some lfg 1800 TSG for funsies and giggles.

exactly, you played for fun. that's what I do to. why would rating matter to me this early in the season.

I mean, if "playing for fun" is the card your gonna play about why your 2100 then I can play it to.

im not struggling I just don't really think being 2500+ right now would improve my life in any way
#nerd fights #lol #thisgameisneverbalancedandneverwillbebalancedsobeingcompetitiveisawasteoftimelol
02/16/2015 11:21 AMPosted by Criming
I haven't done even one game this season...however this was the major complaint in beta. You would do games and you would go 2-3 mins where nothing would happen,and then 5-10sec window would open and someone would get insta gibbed.

Pacing was really off in beta, and sounds like it hasn't been fixed.

Yea...

The issue becomes this. Outside of those key moments... mistakes can happen... a lot. I can kick a healer to my hearts content but outside of CDs are proper burst, nothing happens. Even against the squishy targets (sorry mages). When we do land kills, sometimes they seems so obvious that you know what's going to happen way before it does. now I get thats nothing super new or anything, but now we now for certain.

I also just hate the purge meta. Survival is great for cc and utility, but dispelling just leaves me feeling starved for focus the entire game. So then the game just goes back to lots of steady or cobra shots. spamming one key over and over and over. Even with thrill of the hunter, I get procs and often don't have the focus to even use it. In MOP and earlier, I would often have multiple procs up and the decision making came in that I had to decide which one to use for the BEST damage. now the choice feels mure more decided. as in I HAVE to purge now or my damage is pointless.

And that's what's dumb and black and white I guess. I can kick a healer to my hearts content and it doesn't matter, then I get a kick at one key moment, and we win the game. I get it... that's where we are now... but in wrath and even cata, kicks at any time were valuable.

I think i'm just rambling... sorry. Just things feel off now. I miss mop and cata. Even if I wasn't playing my hunter... I had more fun on my mage and warrior in cata then I do on my hunter now. I want instant traps gone. I want scatter back.
I like Zotar, never understood why people hate on him so much; he seems like a nice guy.