https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsYk5BBVuzE

first things first, we were the realest
this game used to be so good :C

dead game

rip wow
rip to ya boi Y D droozy
02/21/2015 11:07 AMPosted by Guldanna
Arc,
Your opinion on those to and other players that have left for their own reasons are your own. Thats it. Yours and yours alone.

02/21/2015 10:53 AMPosted by Arcanita
Everything counts. I could list 50 more, each with a quality so valuable to team that you'd swear it was the only quality that matters. Every loss counted. You know who you are.

Trimming fat and losing loyal members for stupid reasons are two different things.
02/21/2015 12:14 PMPosted by Guldanna
Arc is an officer, that is it

Arcanita, is more than an officer to the members of IWC, he was somewhat of a mentor during my career. He taught me some things. That i owe him.
02/21/2015 11:45 AMPosted by Tinuviél
02/21/2015 11:07 AMPosted by Guldanna
Arc,
Your opinion on those to and other players that have left for their own reasons are your own. Thats it. Yours and yours alone.

A) Rallys has not left
B) We as a guild are doing fine, as Deacon said a little fat trimming.
C) I love how people cry that we are dead and etc when we decided to focus for a bit on the first 10 level expansion since Wrath, especially when this one has to do with Orcish history.
D) While Arc is very active on the forums he is not "the voice" of the guild. There is no love lost for players that leave, most of the time couldn't care less because their true colors have been shown: especially when they go alliance. There is no crying there is no hurt, and hopefully the door slammed hard on them on their way out.

Whew, Guldanna's first forum post I've seen in months and it's.. extremely rude to literally everyone.
I'm sure glad I don't have you as my guild leader anymore :)

Oh shut up already, you were a cancer to IWC.. All you ever did was talk smack on g-chat and vent and made the guild look bad with your ridiculous Archetypes.
02/21/2015 07:50 PMPosted by Preacher
too bad after this is removed we'll be back to guild recruitment threads

I laughed

10/10 thread boys get ur archives ready
02/20/2015 11:17 PMPosted by Omarg
You guys won that victory so most of the remainder of IWC moved away.

Everyone knows IWC players go to AV when they leave....
ayy
02/23/2015 08:23 AMPosted by Isunami
02/21/2015 12:14 PMPosted by Guldanna
Arc is an officer, that is it

Arcanita, is more than an officer to the members of IWC, he was somewhat of a mentor during my career. He taught me some things. That i owe him.

I have to agree Isu. Even though we know Arc was upset when we left IWC, he was always good to us and to new members. He WAS a spokesmen for IWC...he took the time to show people the ropes of the guild and wpvp. For the "GM" to say he was "only an officer" and not a spokesmen for IWC, is a lie. He was encouraged by the "upper leadership" to post on certain topics.

With that being said, a lot of good people left IWC for very good reasons. "Most " of us are mature adults, and could not take how immature we were being treated. We were "only officers", and our opinion didn't matter.

I loved my time in IWC, and I did learn a lot, but we are in a much better place now. Rally's, love him or hate him, was an inspiration to the fun of wpvp. It's too bad he doesn't have time to run the guild the way it should be run. We do miss the "fun" alliance players that we encountered on a daily basis, but we have met new ones now ;)

I do miss trying to "catch" Preacher on Timeless Isle...those were some good times.

Have a good day all !

Xen
Soon it will be discovered...Arc has been my IWC spy since 2013. He has an Alliance toon named Lindee in AV and is very active.

:)
N o o B T r a i N all aboard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZKfRonOtu8
03/01/2015 04:47 PMPosted by Déaz
Soon it will be discovered...Arc has been my IWC spy since 2013. He has an Alliance toon named Lindee in AV and is very active.

10/10
Lindee

Confirming.......

Confirmed spy.

My cover is blown!

--------------------------------
Edited by Moderation :D
I thought IWC was on another server? I saw a guild with the same name, and the GMs name is Rally's as well.
03/02/2015 01:49 PMPosted by Padai
I thought IWC was on another server? I saw a guild with the same name, and the GMs name is Rally's as well.

The day Rallys Jenkins moves server is the day that pigs fly..