678 Frost Mage LFG

Guild Recruitment
7/10 H Blackrock - Looking for a guild with Heroic Blackrock progress
<Clever Meme Reference> on Aerie Peak is recruiting for Mythic progression!

Currently 2/7M 7/7H HM 7/10 H BRF. Looking to fill some holes as we push Mythic content!

Our Raid Schedule:
Saturday 6 - 10pm PST
Sunday 6 - 9pm PST

About Us
CMR is a combination of former server first progression raiders ( various expansions ) along with some randoms that have stuck around through our ups and downs, with the core group having been together for over 5 years. Despite coming back to the game very late during Cata, we were able to finish out H DS at the 25% buff (Server 8th, 2nd 25M). After some mid level progression at the start of MoP we decided to take a break during TOT. We are back however and ready to clear mythic content.

Moving forward into WoD, we very well have the capacity to put up a stronger progression standing with some fresh new talent, which is where you come in!

Our raid environment is one of zero down time, where we utilize our very limited time for progression pulls, and not idleness. With that said, we like to enjoy ourselves as well. It's a healthy combination of stupid inside jokes and serious dragon slaying faces which gets the job done.

Outside raiding, we pride ourselves in our community, which is very active in and out of the game, even during the week. The majority of us are huge nerds and we run alt runs weekly as well as games of League of Legends.

You
We're looking for talent which maximizes their character's potential through proper gems/enchants and consumable usage. You need a schedule that can commit to weekend raiding consistently. You need to have a mentality that favors the group over yourself. Most importantly, you need to be able to handle being called bad over the internet when you make an error, man up, and move on. If this is you, then apply!

http://www.cmr-guild.com

If you have any questions, please add me on real ID and I can assist you! Bootydooty2#1974
10/10H, starting Mythic BRF this week.

Derek1010#1621

Wed/Fri/Sat

(Wednesday is optional farm night)

8-11 PST
Add me if you're interested. Reduron#1868

We're a group of former top 100 US player and ex LoL-pro who came back for WoD and are trying to get a mythic roster together. We're 9/10 H BRF.
Raid time:
Friday: 9 pm - 12 am PST.
Saturday: 9 pm - 12 am PST.
J!NX invites you to join us. We're looking for skilled players!
We are currently 2/7 Mythic 7/7N and 7/7H in Highmaul, 9/10N and 6/10H Blackrock Foundry.

Raid Times are 9pm- 12am PST (11pm-2am CST, 12am-3am EST) on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday evenings. We only raid 9 hours a week and don't have time to mess around. You'll have to be good or it won't work out. Undergeared? We can work though that. Underskilled? Not so good.

J!NX is a semi-hardcore progression guild located on the Runetotem (US PVE) server. Our raiders and raid leadership are well-tuned in their roles and have extensive experience in the raid environment dating as far back as Vanilla WoW.

The J!NX Brand is a clothing company for Gamers and Geeks. Joining the J!NX Raid Team is an opportunity to experience WoW raiding in a unique environment. If you are an exceptional player with a good attitude, this is most likely the last guild you will ever join. If you're trying to balance your life, your job, and your family with your inner nerd, come hang with some like-minded individuals. This relationship does infer certain responsibilities: they pay for our vent/website, etc and you represent them appropriately by acting like a mature individual on the realm.

We expect 90% attendance from our raiders, so plan on being available for just about all scheduled activity. Guild membership is limited to adults (20+). Sorry, but this is a non-negotiable requirement.

Interested players should register at the J!NX Guild website and apply:
http://www.thejinxguild.com/

There will be competition for slots. It's a raid guild, after all. If you expect to be handed a “core position” from start, forget it. Such things are earned. Although we try to keep enough personnel for a full group 7, we expend considerable effort in swapping people in and out on farmed content so that everyone gets to play. On Mythic progression fights we roll with our best 20.

That said, all guilds are revolving doors and we know, historically, that somebody is about to remember they have a life/job/wife etc.

If you would like to inquire, the following Officers can help: Panzercow GM, Jesthekiller, or Ammethyst for Team Lannister or Hanimal, Heavy, Axed, or Trucks for Team Clegane.

For more info: Real ID-JinxDagor#1357 Havoksdream#1454 Ammethyst#1821
3/7 mythic Highmaul - 7/10 heroic BRF

Diffusion is a horde mythic raiding guild looking to make a name for ourselves on Turalyon. We’re comprised of an experienced core of players who have raided end-game content together since TBC. We’re looking for serious mature players who are willing to come prepared and focused for only 8hrs a week. We run a lean roster so there will be no handholding and very little bench time. We expect you to know your class and raid-role and come prepared to perform at a level above the common rabble.

http://diffusion-turalyon.enjin.com

Raid Times:
T/Th 9pm-11:30pm EST
W 9pm – 12am EST

Our current recruitment needs are*:

rDPS with emphasis on hunter, lock

*Please note we are ALWAYS looking for exceptional players, so if you do not see your class listed but are confident you can perform at a top server level do no hesitate to fill out an application on our website or contact us in game.

FOR THE HORDE!

Game IDs:
Jox( jox#1727)
Thedeuce,
Would love to talk to you about joining our raid. We are looking to add more ranged dps and love Amp Magic and the dps a good mage can bring. Good luck in your search.
Scoobie
wildcatfan#1490

Here's our guild spam:

<Triarii> 5/7M HM 9/10H BRF Alliance Raiding Guild

About us: Triarii has been raiding since BC. We raid limited hours and our goal is to clear relevant content on the hardest available mode quickly and efficiently. Our history includes relevant H LK and H DW kills, as well as killing 25H Garrosh in the top 200 US. While the core of our guild is progression focused raiding, we have a friendly and active environment on off nights that includes people running old content, doing achievements, flex raids and PvP. We have kin membership for friends and family, and have allowed exceptional kin players to transition into the raid team if interested. Guildies are expected to be mature, respectful, and friendly. We've always been a low drama guild, and staying that way is of the utmost importance.

Raiding Details: During progression, our raid hours are Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday from 8pm to 12am Pacific Time. Raiders are expected to be online, in raid, and ready to pull trash by 7:50pm. We strive to not extend past our stated hours, but will do a last pull or two past midnight a handful of times each tier. We distribute loot using EPGP (because we're the sort of guild that loves math over drama), with EP earned by raid attendance and boss strategy prep and GP given for gear and unwarned absences. During raids we try to be efficient and focused, but aren't averse to a bit of fun, particularly as we get heavy into farm content. While we're not a raid that yells, we do hold people accountable for mistakes and all raiders are expected to be able to take directed criticism and properly execute mechanics.

What we recruit: Exceptional players who are up to date on current theorycrafting, enjoy active strategy discussions, and love to raid. You should care about logs and hate failing at mechanics. High attendance is extremely important, and we're unlikely to be interested in anyone who can't attend virtually all raids.

Current recruiting needs: We're currently looking for exceptional dps. We'd love to add a rogue and more ranged dps, although we'll consider strong melee. Recruitment for healers and tanks is currently closed.

Please contact wildcatfan#1490, iamhelly#1873,or notputzing#1465 in game for more info.
4/7 mythic, 8/10 heroic

Mon-Wed 9-12 EST

very interested in a mage, hihihihi#1300

or can use our website: www.reminence.net/forum (must register to view actual forums)
10/10H BRF 5/7M HM
Tues/Wed/Sun(No Holiday Raids) 7-11 cst
Mumble Voice, EPGP Loot

Recruiting:
-Resto Shaman
-Ele Shaman
-Resto Druid
-Warlock
-Mage

iamawesome#1439 for questions
equinoxofmisha.enjin.com
7/7H 2/7M HM + 6/10N 8/10H BRF

Eternal Silence - Horde - US Zul'jin
WowProgress -http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Eternal+Silence
Website- http://eternalsilence.enjin.com

Zul'jin is an EST Server and all times below are in Eastern Standard-Time (EST).
Tues, Thurs, Sun: 8:15pm - 11:30pm (Invites ~8:10, Trash ~8:15, Boss pull @ 8:30)

We are a group of raiders who come from a long history of end content clearing guilds. Although we can no longer put in 20 hour raid weeks, we do our best to make the best of our ~10 hour raid week and we hope to continue meeting our goal of clearing content while it remains the current content. Our goal is to make as efficient use of this time as possible to clear content while it is the current content.

Loot is done through loot council, voted by the officers. We do our best to keep the system fair, but we do put a heavy focus on progression, so loot will likely go to he or she who makes the best use of their gear. Things we take into consideration is BiS, Tier Bonuses, Recent attendance, Attitude,

You can see videos of some of our first kills on bosses on our website to check out the guild and how we interact. Feel free to scroll through those or vods of our guild's streamers, also available on our website.

Thank you for your time, we hope to hear from you soon. A lot more information is available on our website under the recruitment tab above the application itself. However, feel free to contact any of the following people if you would prefer to talk to us.

Critieas (Critieas#1531) GM
Drowsypill (Drowsy#1438) General Officer
Høwl (Howl#1445) Recruitment Officer
Hey Get Carried is recruiting players for its 20 man mythic roster for Warlords of Draenor. We moved from Undermine to Arthas for WoD for a higher pool of talent. I feel you would be an exceptional fit to our team. Let me fill you in with some quick and simple information about Get Carried.

Raid Days- Mon,Tues, Wed, Thurs
9p-12a est
Loot Council

Progression-
9/10H BRF
10/10 BRF
3/7 Mythic
7/7 heroic

http://www.getcarried.shivtr.com/

KatyPerry#1905 is my Real ID if ya wanna chat (please enter your class and "App" in the info so i know) aka Resto Druid App
Hey man, <really sad> is a new start-up guild. We haven't had a chance to raid as a group yet, but I'm 5/10 with just pugs. So as a guild we should be able to get pretty far pretty easily.

<really sad> is a newly formed guild on Kil'Jaeden that's looking to finish its roster of great players.
You can apply on our guild website here: http://reallysad.enjin.com/home

Raid Times
Tuesday 6-9PM PST
Thursday 6-9PM PST

Currently Recruiting
  • 1 Healer
  • 2 Tanks
  • What We're Looking To Do
    Our main goal is just to kill bosses. We're planning on making our way through heroic BRF at a quick pace then maybe looking to move onto mythic.

Who We Are
    After raiding semi-hardcore for a while, I realized that it's not quite what I wanted to do with WoW. I still want to kill bosses and I still want to make progress. But, the game shouldn't be taken so seriously. After all, it is a game.

And I'm sure there's many players out there who share the same sentiment. That's where this guild comes in. This guild's main intention is to kill bosses at a decent pace while maintaining a casual atmosphere. However, that doesn't mean that you can expect to be carried. Since we're only raiding 6 hours a week, everyone needs to be on their A-game and you will be benched or replaced if you're barring progress.

What We're Looking For
    An ideal applicant will be AT LEAST 6/7HC in Highmaul. Preferably with some mythic experience. But applicants of other comparable PvE achievement will be equally considered.

About the GM
    I've raided off and on since ToC in wrath. Raided HC Firelands. Got up to Rag, never was quite able to down him while current though. Quit shortly after Firelands, hated Dragon Soul. Came back beginning of MoP and played casually until about halfway through 5.4 where I started my own guild made up of friends. That guild was able to down heroic SoO with ease and we were going to begin mythic progression, but about 50% of the team had to leave due to school, so I just decided to stop playing until Warlords was near. I found a guild towards the end of SoO and was able to get 14/14M and when Warlords hit we managed to get 7/7HC in the first week(US140) and then we started our mythic race. I had to take a quick break in the beginning of January but I was able to get 3/7M with a US150 kill.

Came back to a disbanded guild and decided to just make my own again since I had done it before.
    So here I am.

Pewpitar#1534

Please don't be discouraged by lack of progression, we haven't started raiding yet. once we get a group bosses should fall no problem.
    [H] <MINE MINE MINE>-Illidan-US

Progress:
  • 5/10H BRF
  • 2/7M HM
  • 7/7H HM
  • Raid Times:
  • Tues-Wed 8pm-12am EST
  • + Sunday (Optional alt night)
  • Loot:
  • Loot council
  • Voice:
  • Mumble
  • Recruiting:
  • Discipline
  • Warrior
  • Hunter
  • Shaman DPS
  • Feral
  • Retribution
  • **All other DPS classes are still desired/considered, don't hesitate to join us!
    **Those with geared off-specs and/or logs are a plus!!
    **Trial period lasts two weeks, we expect 100% attendance for those two weeks.

About us:
  • We raid on a short schedule, but we are serious when we actually raid. The original core raiders of this guild have many years of experience in top-end raiding and PvP. We are also very dependable. We won’t flake out on you, and we expect the same behavior in return. We expect our players to be excellent at their roles. Being a raider doesn’t end at the end of the raid night. You are expected to understand the fights (this means more than knowing the basic strategy), be able to evaluate your own performance, keep current on class changes, and be able to maximize our actual raiding time.
  • We are also a pretty close knit bunch, and you’ll notice that we have a unique culture. Our typical player is in his/her 20s. We’re mostly students and working people. Inside this game but outside of raiding, our players tend to enjoy PvP (many at a high level), challenge modes, and playing alts. Social "fit" is very important.
  • Foozle#1380 (Leader)
  • Kativera#1794 (Helper)
  • Hi Theduece,

If alliance is an option, we currently have an opening for a mage. We raid 3 nights a week (Tues, Wed, Sun) from 8:00 to 11:30 est and are currently 6/10 HC BRF and 2/7 Myth HM.

If you'd like to learn more about us, please visit our website SA-Guild.net or hit me up in game.

Best of luck on your search.
    <Exile> 3/7 Mythic HM, 9/10H BRF.

We strive to provide our members with a competitive and intense raiding experience, while maintaining a calm and relaxed environment you can look forward to coming back to week in and week out.

Our raid hours are Wednesday and Thursday, 8PM-12:00AM EST.

Our team is focused on internal competition and a collaborative raid environment. We raid "homework style" - you're expected to come to raid having an understanding of all roles on an encounter.

We are always looking for like-minded, talented players. If you think you can outperform one of our raiders you are welcome to apply regardless of the recruitment status of your current class.

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/12133

For more information check out our website Exile.Guildlaunch.com

Or contact Mark#12181, Fodah#1104, Zombiekitten#1973

Our current needs:
    PAID XFER FOR SOLID Boomkin
    Ele shaman
    Enh Shaman
    Mage
    Hunter

Hope to hear from you soon!
    Hey there!
    I'm in charge of recruitment for the 9hr team in [H] Big Crits - Sen'jin (PvE).

We currently has core spots open for select DPS classes and a MW monk, with all other spots being competitive.
    We raid T/W/Th 8-11 EST; currently 7/7 H HM, 2/7M HM, 7/10H BRF.
    We're semi-hardcore, as in we take progression seriously but we're more relaxed (no yelling or insults, just constructive criticism and friendly banter).
    Our loot is done with a loot council and trials are not loot-locked.

Paid transfers are available for exceptional players. :)

For more information, see our recruitment post: http://tinyurl.com/bigcrits9hr

If you're interested, apply online at bigcrits.com
    I can answer any questions you may have on battlenet at sojogoes#1594
    Or add our raid leader to battlenet: shadows#1383
    Or our ranged lead at: titan#1614
    Or our melee lead at: rousdower#1624
    <Invalid Target> @ US-Mal'Ganis Horde

6/7M 10/10H US 11th 2 day

Heroic Blackhand US 207 (US 11th 2day)
    Heroic Operator Thorgar US 83rd
    Heroic Iron Maidens World 52nd US 38th
    Mythic Twin Ogrons US#138

US 78th Tier 16 10man(til Spoils, then guild merger forming Inept US 56th 25m)
    US 87th Tier 15 10man

Tues&Wed 8-12CST

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Invalid+Target
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/21648/
    http://ivt.enjin.com

Officers: Trucks#1824 Deathsgate75#1318 Bmg#1168
    Server Last (A 3/7M HM~9/10H BRF progression-oriented horde guild on Bleeding Hollow US)

Currently recruiting:

CORE SPOTS:

High:

Prot Pally or Prot Warrior or Blood DK
    Demo Lock
    Mage
    Hunter
    Enhance Shammy

Additionally, we are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!

Mythic progression raiders looking to extend our team to be competitive while maintaining a great raiding environment!

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! On our downtime we are all quite social, from running dungeons to pvp, even leveling alts and RBG‘s. It's quite common for people to be hanging in mumble and socializing in game! We have been around since Wrath of the Lich King. We are much more then just a guild, we are a gaming community. We also play other games such as Dayz, H1Z1, Arma3, CS:GO, LoL and Dota as some examples.

Our raid days are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 9:00-12:00 server (the server is a Eastern Standard Time). We are a loot council guild; For more details on our loot system please inquire, they will be explained during the vent interview.

Our GM is me, Cellibelly my Real ID is timetobeme@live.ca my battle tag is Cel#1893 add me in game for recruitment inquiries; or our raid leader Bestmonkna his btag is axynr#1201. Do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested. We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire Server Last raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.
    Guild: Outcome
    Progression: 9/10H BRF 10/10N
    Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11 EST.
    Spam: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/16283388609?page=1
    Battletag: coreyBEAST1188
    About Us: <Digital Addiction> is a 20-man weekend raiding guild on Shadow Council (Mountain Standard Time). Our first H Garrosh kill dates back to April before 4/4 upgrade came out. We were also 2-day raiding schedule (Fri night/Sat morning) until our H Garrosh kill.

Our immediate need is a Boomkin, Spriest, Hunter, Ret, healer (any class), but we're willing to take on other DPS as well (Exception: Rogue).

We're not a casual raiding guild (stating this due to it being a weekend raiding guild; people see us as casual sometimes). Each raider must maintain their character to maximize their output. Spec change is sometimes necessary depending on the fights (this means actually being able to play the spec on a competitive level). Everything is provided by the guild from repair to food, flasks, pots, enchants, gems for progression fights.

Progression:
    T17:
    BRF: 8/10H
    Highmaul: 7/7H [3/7M]

T16: 14/14 [14/14M]

T15:
    ToT: 12/12 [13/13H]

Raid Times:
    Friday Night: 6pm PST / 7pm MST / 8pm CST / 9pm EST (4 hours)
    Saturday Morning: 9am PST / 10am MST / 11am CST / Noon EST (4 hours)
    Saturday Night: 6pm PST / 7pm MST / 8pm CST / 9pm EST (3 hours)

Recruitment Needs:
    1 Boomkin (high)
    1 Ret Pally (high)
    1 Shadow Priest (high)
    1 Hunter (high)
    All DPS except for Rogue (medium)
    1 healer (any class, high)

Successful candidates should be 18 years or older.

If you feel you are Digital Addiction material, send in an application on digitaladdiction.enjin.com
    You can also check us out live on twitch.tv/digitaladdiction
    If you have any questions, please feel free to add us: Reela#1821 or Tzemi#1584.

Live Stream: twitch.tv/digitaladdiction

**Reminder**
    This is an adult raiding guild. There will be adult conversations with adult language in both guild chat and in mumble.