RIP Enclave

Bleeding Hollow
Prev 1 2 3 4 7 Next
Im tempted to go Orc. Do Darkmoon Defilers know what they're doing? Cause I would still like to hit 600,000 HKs sometime in the near future
I can't say for sure brodo, but having been on ED before. RP is pretty fun. With your type of gold you could always switch if you find it to not suit your needs.

Not encouraging anyone to leave. If you find yourself wanting to transfer please add me, if I can't answer the questions i'll redirect you elsewhere. Give us a chance, many of you, I enjoyed pvping with in the Enclave. Please consider giving us a chance and i'll be honest.

But I will give you a sales pitch because you guys are fam and I want you here <3 won't lie, i'll try to convince you!
02/26/2015 07:23 PMPosted by Greyhound
600,000 HKs sometime in the near future

I can probably help you out with that. I'm working on my bloodthirsty need about 47k more.
02/26/2015 08:01 PMPosted by Dèacon
600,000 HKs sometime in the near future

I can probably help you out with that. I'm working on my bloodthirsty need about 47k more.

Wanted to say, sorry for being such a douche knuckle that you would not even consider inviting me. Good luck with everything. I hope AV continues to prosper on BH with many adversaries.
kbye
pce
Krewella, I sent you a request on Bnet (Boricuajj#1749). :) I've actually been looking at going to ED for a while since my last guild (Ruin.... lol) went there. But I've heard it's a great server, but I'm still undecided.
Im tempted to go Orc but then....Warsong Battalion.... just...ew..... Do Darkmoon Defilers know what they're doing? Cause I would still like to hit 600,000 HKs sometime in the near future

We're not a zerg guild, but when we see wpvp going down we go out and fight, we sometimes go and try to start some aswell.

I can't guarantee we're the right group for everyone. but, if you chose to come ED feel free to hit me up n give us a shot :)
gonna miss horrigan i always had a blast in his double wide trailer we'd all go down to the trailer park bring our computers lan it up and raid some horde cities. rip enclave
02/26/2015 09:46 PMPosted by Vd
Don't bring the autist formally of TE to ED, enough zerg mouthbreathers here already.
02/26/2015 09:51 PMPosted by Vd
02/26/2015 09:46 PMPosted by Vd
Don't bring the autist formally of TE to ED, enough zerg mouthbreathers here already.

02/26/2015 05:42 PMPosted by Horrigan
WoW isn't a game for us anymore so we're moving on. No big deal really.

read you big dumb noob
02/26/2015 10:24 PMPosted by Asapyoloswag
read you big dumb noob

Good, glad to see you idiots wont taint our server.
02/26/2015 10:26 PMPosted by Vd
taint our server

ED needs no help on that front
02/26/2015 05:59 PMPosted by Rickityrick
02/26/2015 05:57 PMPosted by Thesecks
At least it gives your below average guild a fighting chance, so thats nice

At least we didn't have to run away and faction change to hide our shame.

While we're on the topic,

We're still recruiting if you would like to join a guild that doesn't run.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL no one ran, we moved on from a dead server. Please tell me what we had to be shamed about? The fact that the Defilers (a small scale pvp guild) were able to bring 30 to a fight that ALL the other guilds maxed out on 8, including yours, which is what, 900+ members? How's that even possible? When you're able to actually do pvp WITHOUT the help from ED cross-realmers then you can talk. Until then, sit down kid.
hahaha hey daybreaker whats your snapchat
pft I don't have snapchat yo, my pics are sent og style, can hit me up on twitter though ayyy lmao @NocxED #hashtag #HowDoITwitter #420yoloswagginzblazeit #WorstPatchInHistory
Do Darkmoon Defilers know what they're doing?

No we don't, we're a misfit crew with a quick bite and a soft lick. We don't play to be op...we play because...it's a game. But we're also led by a Battlemaster who's not missing a single bg chiev and is sitting on over 250k hks since late wrath. That might not mean much to some, but it's what I do, and all I really care about.