PVP set bonus

General Discussion
The 4 pc Combat rouge set bonus has not changed to the new design.

Any news on that?
That's a known issue and a hotfix is in the works to fix it so the PvP 4-piece set bonus for Combat Rogues will be the correct one.
thanks
The hotfix for Combat Rogue's PvP 4-piece set bonus was implemented and will now provide the Cold Blood effect after using Vanish. Note that the tooltip will incorrectly display text for the old set bonus. This will be fixed in a future client-side patch.

Cold Blood - Combat Rogue PvP 4-piece set bonus
  • When you use Vanish, you gain 5 Combo Points and the critical strike chance of your next Sinister Strike, Eviscerate, Revealing Strike, or Ambush is increased by 100%.
02/24/2015 05:02 PMPosted by Rygarius
That's a known issue and a hotfix is in the works to fix it so the PvP 4-piece set bonus for Combat Rogues will be the correct one.

How was the issue not noticed in PTR?
02/24/2015 06:30 PMPosted by Samman
02/24/2015 05:02 PMPosted by Rygarius

How was the issue not noticed in PTR?

Why are you complaining? Would you rather that they not address it/fix it..?
So now sin and combat share the same set bonus? Do people even care to attempt to try to fix anything anymore? Let me phrase it this way:

The lack of creativity in fixing a set bonus that really didn't have any problems to begin with, by copying another set bonus from a spec no one even plays seriously, has to be the most blatant form of laziness.

Sorry if it was actually intended and thought out to be what is best. But from my eyes, this is what it looks like. I'm sure I am not the only one who see's it like this either.
02/24/2015 06:52 PMPosted by Bloodyshots

I would rather they came up with something new instead of copying multilates set bonus.
02/24/2015 08:28 PMPosted by Keizan
So now sin and combat share the same set bonus? Do people even care to attempt to try to fix anything anymore? Let me phrase it this way:

The lack of creativity in fixing a set bonus that really didn't have any problems to begin with, by copying another set bonus from a spec no one even plays seriously, has to be the most blatant form of laziness.

Sorry if it was actually intended and thought out to be what is best. But from my eyes, this is what it looks like. I'm sure I am not the only one who see's it like this either.

100% agree.

Why go Combat when you can go Balance?
Why go Sub when you can go Feral?

Druid, the best Rogue spec with 6.1.
Any update on the 4 set bonus for holy pallys? there doesnt seem to be any buff indication..or anything at all that its working.
02/24/2015 06:23 PMPosted by Rygarius
The hotfix for Combat Rogue's PvP 4-piece set bonus was implemented and will now provide the Cold Blood effect after using Vanish. Note that the tooltip will incorrectly display text for the old set bonus. This will be fixed in a future client-side patch.

So you only made TWO changes to rogue this patch and screwed up one of them (afaik for now). The one that was in the works for the longest of the 2, by the way.

Then we are also told Combat's set bonus tootip wasn't changed and we are to wait another X months until 6.2 for a fix to an issue introduced by the "fixes" in 6.1. An issue discovered mere hours after the patch went live.

I believe this makes the 6.1 Rogue tally 1 fix and 2 breaks.

Blizzard, you are aware patches are meant to repair things, not create new issues, right?

Are the interns in charge now?
Any plans of fixing the Sanguinary Veins bug that went live again? You guys seemed to have fixed the master of subtlety buff but allowed the bug that lowers our damage to still stay in the game.
Man, can't even trust tooltip's anymore.

Dat's booshie.
While we're talking about rogue bugs, Cloak and Dagger does not work when Shadow Dance is active.
02/25/2015 05:52 PMPosted by Samman
While we're talking about rogue bugs, Cloak and Dagger does not work when Shadow Dance is active.

Shadowmeld and Vanish also do not break combat.....

Great patch. Just rework us already.
so when you going to adress the issue of Warlocks being a DPS ONLY class and still getting murdered by every other class..... we dont heal, we dont tank, we cant help out in any other way but DPS... and were getting destroyed by classes that when they are bored can switch to heal, or tank, with the same gear... pretty sad...

our stat priorities we cant change now that reforging is gone, so unlike pallies that just push a button to have their gear change for them, we have to get a whole 2nd set of gear for stat priority... so we can play another spec.... EVEN AFTER DOING THAT We Still Are getting murdered on charts... if you only cared about locks half as much as you guys always have loved your mages.....

LOGS + The Complaining On Forums Dont Lie.....

http://www.simulationcraft.org/reports/Raid_T17M.html
02/24/2015 06:52 PMPosted by Bloodyshots

It's a legitimate question. The legitimate answer is that we are currently in Beta testing. The PTR servers are more like Alpha.
Dayman is right... It is pretty crappy what Blizz did to locks... SOO crappy its like its out of hate or spite or something lol... its BAD!!!!

WARLOCK is a GIMPED class atm, gimped all around... Our glyphs are more important then our actual talents lol.

BUT on a good note, Locks can do garrison follower missions like a champ! lol

I bet some Neckbeard up at Blizz HQ was playing, an got ganked by a warlock, an they took revenge on the whole class lol.