kbye

Bleeding Hollow
Don't remember the specific time you're referring to, but AV was only a few months old when Isle of Thunder came out, we went on to win the Pandarian campaign and became the best WPvP guild in WoW, I do agree that we have improved greatly since then though, we've surpassed even my wildest expectations.
02/21/2015 05:29 PMPosted by Blom
Don't remember the specific time you're referring to, but AV was only a few months old when Isle of Thunder came out, I do agree that we have improved greatly since then though.

Improved on buying girls battle pets
Twam did you take me off real id?

Sadface
Yes cause my memes are 2 dank
Twam I'm taking you off of my skype contacts then, you are no longer a part of 3 Loco with Nick and I
pls dont take me off skype :(((((
Ain't no sunshine here. No sunshine at all.
And he wonders why
I imagine it was because I kept tell you I got crit by a windwalker for 31k on the PTR so they deserve to be deleted
Yeah i deleted you cause you talked bad about ww and it hurt my feelings :((
02/21/2015 06:20 AMPosted by Tinuviél
I'm afraid many Horde have tried to redeem their faction.
..they're Alliance now.
But I wish you the best of luck.

I wonder if Ruin Gaming came back and went horde to stomp Mud holes... how fast you would eat your words and regret you went ali?

I'm sure "instant" is the answer.
I would xfer my extra Rsham back if RG came Horde. Would be pretty hilarious to watch the loudmouths get clobbered and come back Horde.
If horde had RG and Warmane it would be unstoppable.
02/22/2015 01:10 AMPosted by Notaspyatall
02/21/2015 06:20 AMPosted by Tinuviél
I'm afraid many Horde have tried to redeem their faction.
..they're Alliance now.
But I wish you the best of luck.

I wonder if Ruin Gaming came back and went horde to stomp Mud holes... how fast you would eat your words and regret you went ali?

I'm sure "instant" is the answer.

LOL
Your guild was good at one thing: massing numbers. That's all you did.
Begone, scum. Your guild left not only the server but the game. It takes dedication to jump ship so well!
02/22/2015 08:09 AMPosted by Tinuviél
Your guild left not only the server but the game. It takes dedication to jump ship so well!

Isnt that what you did but instead jumped factions?
02/22/2015 08:11 AMPosted by Odd
02/22/2015 08:09 AMPosted by Tinuviél
Your guild left not only the server but the game. It takes dedication to jump ship so well!

Isnt that what you did but instead jumped factions?

You seem to have this odd infatuation for me.
Every time I post.. you're there.
Intriguing.
Stop derailing my completely pleasant thread about making this server relatively interesting again. I vote we all just return to Timeless Isle and rampage around there.