So...question...

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 6 Next
are the vendors for looms still unseeable? havnt gone back since my first visit.. was mad crazy and laggy.
The hotfix to add collision around the Heirloom NPCs should now be live. Additionally, a dismount aura has been applied to Estelle Gendry (Horde Heirloom Vendor) via hotfix.
02/24/2015 03:21 PMPosted by Rygarius
The hotfix to add collision around the Heirloom NPCs should now be live. Additionally, a dismount aura has been applied to Estelle Gendry (Horde Heirloom Vendor) via hotfix.

Please, please, please hotfix in all of the upgrade-to-stage-4 crafting recipes so they appear on the vendors in our buildings.

This affects raiders who raid early in the week versus those who raid later in the week. It's important to fix it right now before the week starts moving along.

Awesome, thanks.

Here's hoping this becomes the norm when you guys implement a new NPC/Holiday NPCs.

But no help for the alliance. Brilliant. >.<

NPCS being a keyword.
Others have already said it, but I must chime in as well..

How are past mistakes constantly being repeated these days? Every time someone suggests the WoW team is all new, a blue swoops in to state that claim is patently false -- that there are a lot of people on the team that have been with WoW since the beginning.

Either this team has a problem learning from past mistakes. Or, it really is a new team (haven't had a chance yet to learn from past mistakes).

The Heirloom vendor is one. And the other one that immediately jumps to mind is having every player in one centralized location (Dark Portal) at an expansion launch.

In both scenarios, hotfixes were rushed out to resolve those issues.

I work in the same industry as Blizzard, and if I made this many repeated mistakes at my job, I would be looking for employment elsewhere.

Thanks. Now do this for all of the Holiday NPCs in areas where mounts are allowed -- ya know, like we've been asking for years.

You cheeky hippogryph you.

(Much appreciated, thanks.)
Others have already said it, but I must chime in as well..

How are past mistakes constantly being repeated these days? Every time someone suggests the WoW team is all new, a blue swoops in to state that claim is patently false -- that there are a lot of people on the team that have been with WoW since the beginning.

Either this team has a problem learning from past mistakes. Or, it really is a new team (haven't had a chance yet to learn from past mistakes).

The Heirloom vendor is one. And the other one that immediately jumps to mind is having every player in one centralized location (Dark Portal) at an expansion launch.

In both scenarios, hotfixes were rushed out to resolve those issues.

I work in the same industry as Blizzard, and if I made this many repeated mistakes at my job, I would be looking for employment elsewhere.

Thank you. This is the exact same thought that popped into my mind as I experienced lag when I zoned into Ironforge to visit the new heirloom vendor. Of course there were many people going to this vendor as soon as patch went live.

Meanwhile, game-changing imbalances like bonus armor at levels 10-99 continue to affect pvp, and no change appears to have been made at all despite hundreds of posts about it in the Battleground forum.

Devs, are you guys all playing Diablo?

Pretty pathetic you didn't do this to start. Lack of foresight yet again.

The alliance one is inside where you can't mount anyway...I fail to see why it would need a dismount aura.
It's not working on Stormreaver. Mounts everywhere and standing in Estelle abounds.
why put the vendor in a crz zone?

why not org?
Set a keybind for Interact With Target (in the Targeting section)
/target Estelle (for Horde)
/target Krom (for Alliance)
Hit the interact keybind.
Maybe I am not looking in the right place I've been looking on forums but the new heirloom vendor doesn't sell leg heirlooms? Or does that still bind with guild achievement?
02/24/2015 01:09 PMPosted by Rygarius
02/24/2015 12:07 PMPosted by Doomclan
Why didn't Blizz put a Dismount Aura around the new Heirloom vendors?

We're aware of the concerns over crowding around the Heirloom vendors and are working on a hotfix to address it.

0.o
02/24/2015 01:41 PMPosted by Hauthorn
02/24/2015 01:09 PMPosted by Rygarius
We're aware of the concerns over crowding around the Heirloom vendors and are working on a hotfix to address it.

You guys need to step it up. I am of the opinion that any random 16 year old could do a better job of addressing quality in this game than anyone who is apparently "working" at Blizzard today.

If this is the worst thing they've done then I don't see an issue. It makes me laugh to see people like you complain about this.
02/24/2015 05:45 PMPosted by Frackin
Maybe I am not looking in the right place I've been looking on forums but the new heirloom vendor doesn't sell leg heirlooms? Or does that still bind with guild achievement?

Pretty sure I bought the missing leg heirlooms at the vendor. Sadly I only had an hour to play before I had to leave for work. I just managed my garrison on my main and toon hopped for 30 minutes before spending a frantic 5 minutes buying all the missing heirlooms.