Owning Your Game

Bleeding Hollow
You bought Orcs vs. Humans and let it become Trolls vs. Whiners. The NPCs may have had flawed personalities but the toons are us. Jerks hog the mic. There are too few coaches with tact. NOBODY inspires sportsmanship.

The game devolved into a curse, an addiction, online predation, you got catfished.

The price of leadership is not 3 sigs on a guild charter. Wow leadership exposes players to Trolls and whiners beyond the pale of normal existence. There are no consequences for the pervs and ignorami. They get worse and worse because they are actually addicted to the negativity they spew.

You want to build a team from that group of haters that go through guilds like papaya seeds through a duck?

Those jerks hog the mic and portray YOU as like them. Their negativity is a contagion. We are in an epidemic. Instead of criticizing the guilds on Bleeding Hollow, help them get better. Do the work.

10,000 optimistic players are looking for good leaders and 100 Trolls hog the mic.
Out of curiosity, do you make these posts when you're at work or something, Arcanita?
No Phen. I like to write and Wow provides a super-critical, almost ignorantly hostile environment. Ideal.

Trolls care enough to Troll. Whiners care enough to whine. It is not much, but it is everything to them.
02/21/2015 11:06 AMPosted by Arcanita
No Phen. I like to write and Wow provides a super-critical, almost ignorantly hostile environment. Ideal.

Trolls care enough to Troll. Whiners care enough to whine. It is not much, but it is everything to them.

I think I like you.
He has lots of time on his hands since he got fired from teaching over the same nonsensical rants.
It would be rude to just come right out and call a Troll a liar here. But Trolls live to lie. They must lie to get the adrenaline.buzz. They justify lies with lies. It is a vicious cycle. It is how Trolls get the mic.

Nice segway.

I've never been fired from teaching. In the old days, people that got caught lying were ashamed. You are lucky you are too stupid to care.

If it is teachers you resent, I can see why.

But jerks hog the mic because they NEED to be important somehow. So they lie to sound informed, for example. They lie to steal esteem they cannot earn. Teacher or not. Farmhand or Sailor. Liars steal esteem from others because they are too lazy to earn it honestly.

A liar woke up, got on the forums, could not create anything original or that might earn esteem. So he lied.

That is your game. You own that.
I can hear the sound of a teaching license rotting in a dump every time you post...it sounds like shattered dreams
I suppose you do not think it weird to relish that fantasy. But you are hitting the nail on the head.

Let's pretend you are right. Normally that would not cause joy. What do you think that says about who you are?

I am certainly not gloating over your condition you are presenting here. And nobody needed to lie. Why are you so agitated? Do you know?

I should apologize for some of my posts that bring out the worst personalities on Bleeding Hollow. I really am trying to help but sometimes the word "jerk" used generally can provoke those who were called that by their mothers while they were being denied a breastfeeding.
Dude are you like always high or something?
Yes. I am always high. I am almost always ecstatic. I feel like Lou Gehrig without the disease. I wish it did not make sad people feel worse. I also love language arts. I wish it did not make the tongue tied feel bad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qY5xcVTHzwA

I am very interested in why so many miserable people play Wow.

I think it is their focus on hate. And jerks hog the mic.
You interested in Tomb of the Forgotten booster boxes? All factory sealed and in great condition. I have 12 available at great prices. Hit me up for more info
Not me. I play Wow because it involves the most people. That is why I like WPVP. The more people involved, the more potential for learning from others. Other perspectives. Other professionals. Wow is fantastic for that. It is a sociologist's dream.

I've had a chance to converse with hundreds of interesting people while playing Wow.

Trolls are a tiny fraction of players but they hog the mic.
What are you doing using your big school words? Just use normal people words and I'll understand what you're talking about
I love that video clip. The Maltese Falcon is a great film.
How crazed must your opinions be in this day and age to be fired as a teacher and have your license revoked?

I mean did you not wait until tenure to show the crazy? Or was it like day one "jet fuel can't melt steel"?
lmao kag wins.
02/21/2015 10:34 AMPosted by Arcanita
The game devolved into a curse, an addiction, online predation, you got catfished.

i just can't take you seriously when you say nonsense like this.
maybe a decade ago, when you had to grind seemingly endlessly to get ANYTHING done in progression, people could have fallen for some sort of psychological addiction, but you can develop a psychological addiction to just about anything.
nowadays, this game is so light, i can't possibly see anyone getting addicted or "catfished" by it. it's just way too casual of a game to be more than a game, but you would insist that it IS more than that. maybe you should look in a mirror and see if you yourself aren't the one you should be preaching to.