AV versus TE

Bleeding Hollow
Who wins?

One of you transfer horde, thanks.

Preferably whichever does PvE as well.
Well TE does more PvE than AV, put idk why either of us would transfer horde lmao. waste of money
02/24/2015 07:35 AMPosted by Yummae

transfer horde, thanks.

NEVER!!!
02/24/2015 07:51 AMPosted by Lindee
Well TE does more PvE than AV, put idk why either of us would transfer horde lmao. waste of money

Also TE's been Ally for like 10 yrs. I dont think they will transfer any time soon
Well, you guys like WPvP... No horde here to do that with anymore so you guys could totally duke it out for the final win.
02/24/2015 08:03 AMPosted by Yummae
Well, you guys like WPvP... No horde here to do that with anymore

Yes they are....you just need to look for it. We had a blast with IWC , Bloodthirsty and some pugs last night.

BTW thanks IWC, Bloodthirsty and the others that showed up.

/pet *wink*
This is like the 4th post I've seen asking us to go horde. It's not going to happen. Period.
I'm always running around Nagrand looking for a party, but no one is every around there anymore to play =(
Smart money is on TE....... Te would prob make better horde than av. Alliance vanguard isnt really a horde name o.O
There are also new posts about AV coming to ED lmfao
what about a wargame?
02/24/2015 11:34 AMPosted by Nocx
There are also new posts about AV coming to ED lmfao

NEVER!!!
TE would toss AV around like a dog toy.
02/24/2015 07:51 AMPosted by Lindee
idk why either of us would transfer horde lmao. waste of money

^^This, from how grumpy horde always seem to be on the forums I can't imagine they're having much fun in-game.
lol we have enough nerds advertising in trade chat as it is
02/24/2015 10:44 AMPosted by Dèacon
This is like the 4th post I've seen asking us to go horde. It's not going to happen. Period.

AV don't need to go Horde. It's called a "War Game". TE and AV have never been shy about asking to War Game horde guilds...

Time to put this debate to a close and reign a true Champion of the Alliance! No excuses. Please post screenshots here of results.
P sure this is subject matter neither guild cares about. We have mutual respect and don't need to prove who the " champions" of the alliance are, especially not to some no name trolls. Rekt. Next.
nice job patting yourself on the back
You know what they say... A loners gotta be alone..............Novarg?
shots fired.....