AV versus TE

Bleeding Hollow
02/24/2015 02:29 PMPosted by Dèacon
You know what they say... A loners gotta be alone..............Novarg?

Superheroes don't have the luxury of frends.
Anyone interested in buying a Factory Sealed Case of Crown of the Heavens from me? Ebay only plzzzzzzzzz
You know what they say... A loners gotta be alone..............Novarg?

what are you even talking about? i don't have friends because i don't have 790 other people in my guild? not getting it.
also you may search these forums for the term "Novarg", then search them again for "Deacon" and then kindly go do something else :^)
Ok, well have fun hiding in stairwells I guess.

My thought was only that "you guys" who are so into WPvP would actually want to encounter the other on a day to day basis like horde does.

The PVP thing is new to me but if it's so great that guilds leave realms in search of it I'd assume that guilds who make it their deal would want a little more action other than a bunch of horde who don't care.
There are no horde guilds to fight. So its basically pub stomping.
02/24/2015 04:53 PMPosted by Usdk
There are no horde guilds to fight.

This.

Also ED isn't the bastion of World PvP you make it out to be. ED is a den of degenerates and furries. That server needs a cleansing fire.
02/24/2015 05:16 PMPosted by Sarasuvati
ED is a den of degenerates and furries. That server needs a cleansing fire.

lol well said.
Novarg
always has a home with the Defilers if he so chooses.

ED has actually been amazing, small scale - medium scale fights everyday all over the place. Even Ashran has amazing push and pull event battles. You only find the RP if you're looking for it, which really isn't as bad as most people say it is. The community is also very diverse, I'm lovin it.
02/24/2015 04:53 PMPosted by Usdk
There are no horde guilds to fight. So its basically pub stomping.

Pretty much why i said, someone go horde and preferably one that also does PvE.
Also ED is the bastion of World PvP you make it out to be. MG is a den of degenerates and furries
i dont know to be honest both guilds are equal in world pvp
We're killing Russians in ARMA3.
If ED was so constantly and consistently good, y'all wouldn't still be on the BH forums asking us to go there with you.
02/24/2015 10:53 PMPosted by Usdk
If ED was so constantly and consistently good, y'all wouldn't still be on the BH forums asking us to go there with you.

This
02/25/2015 12:05 AMPosted by Pokessmot
This

:^)
02/24/2015 10:53 PMPosted by Usdk

there is nothing wrong with asking friends to leave a dying realm. but hey, if you like killing afks and npcs have at it.

if the wpvp was great on BH, no offense, ya wouldn't be playing arma3 if you actually had someone to fight.
The problem with Bleeding Hollow was late/end of Cataclysm, a lot of the upper echelon of PvP'ers left, and a lot of PvE guilds on Horde side came in.

Then the patch for Timeless Isle hit and reduced transfer costs, and at that point most PvP'ers were going Horde as well, so the balance went completely one sided.

Even the same thing is happening right now on Emerald Dream, but this time Alliance is getting more populated. It's happened on almost every realm I have played on, and probably by the end of this expansion Emerald Dream will be like Bleeding Hollow is right now.

But yeah, this realm is complete garbage compared to what it was in 2012 and very early MoP (first tier of the expansion). Alliance side is full of guilds that constantly pump their chest out about their world PvP achievements as if anybody actually cares, and Horde is full of PvE'ers that don't care about wPvP at all.
02/25/2015 02:31 AMPosted by Drewzy

Lol