Fur Trader: No other Traders available today?

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 25 Next
contracts for followers? this is what i get for a visitor? im not spending 5k on a follower when i only use followers for my profession buildings. i don't care how much gold i have. thats a waste of gold. i spend 100g on a mage port sometimes and it is more worth my money than some lvl 94 follower.
02/24/2015 12:58 PMPosted by Jstwannatalk
contracts for followers? this is what i get for a visitor? im not spending 5k on a follower when i only use followers for my profession buildings. i don't care how much gold i have. thats a waste of gold. i spend 100g on a mage port sometimes and it is more worth my money than some lvl 94 follower.

Contracts are always there, they have nothing to do with the daily shenanigans.
Why aren't the patterns at the crafting trainer? This is absurd...
02/24/2015 11:31 AMPosted by Draenybrit
Seems that you can get one of the 5 types. But if it's profession, it's fixed at Fur. Not so bad for me. At least I have 2 Tailors who will be happy.

I don't even give a crap about the fur trader.

I wanted the alchemy one. Desperate for some sorcerous earth and blood transmutes.

Sitting on a billion catalysts atm.

02/24/2015 12:00 PMPosted by Cococat
It's not a mistake. It's designed to slow you down. They might tweak the RNG once in a while but it's not going anywhere and we'll probably be seeing a lot more game mechanics sacrificed to the RNG gods.

It's a BS decision and therefore a mistake.

They wanted to encourage you to swap around with friends and guildmates.

Right now, there's 0 reason to swap around with friends and guildmates because the only NPC worth doing it for is the trader.
02/24/2015 01:01 PMPosted by Mokra
02/24/2015 12:58 PMPosted by Jstwannatalk

Contracts are always there, they have nothing to do with the daily shenanigans.

where are these shenanigans you speak of is all i been trying to figure out for the last 2 hours
Guys it's Blizzard playing Jedi mind trick on us we've been fooled.

Shouldn't have listen to that GM telling me :" These are not the traders you are looking for"

Move along !
Can you pick up the quests cross server?
Saurfang for example appears to have the Dust trader, not fur.
Saurfang for example appears to have the Dust trader, not fur.

What! Unpossible. To the Verification Mobile!
02/24/2015 11:12 AMPosted by Domino
Intended?

Yes, and it's region-wide.

Of the new Garrison visitors who is at your Garrison is random, and what they offer is randomly selected each day, but that same selection applies to that NPC regardless of whose Garrison they're at for the day. So for example, you have the raid quest NPC, and it's for Brackenspore, and anyone else who has the raid NPC for the day also has that same quest. Tomorrow the raid NPC will have a new random quest, and anyone who has the raid NPC will all have the same quest.

The idea is that you're visiting your friends and guildies Garrisons to get access to each of the 5 types of NPC's each day, but that you're not needing to visit a hundred Garrisons to complete all of their potential quests.
02/24/2015 01:14 PMPosted by Bashiok
Intended?

Of the new Garrison visitors who is at your Garrison is random, and what they offer is randomly selected each day, but that same selection applies to that NPC regardless of whose Garrison they're at for the day. So for example, you have the raid quest NPC, and it's for Brackenspore, and anyone else who has the raid NPC for the day also has that same quest. Tomorrow the raid NPC will have a new random quest, and anyone who has the raid NPC will all have the same quest.

The idea is that you're visiting your friends and guildies Garrisons to get access to each of the 5 types of NPC's each day, but that you're not needing to visit a hundred Garrisons to complete all of their potential quests.

As suspected. Thanks.
Intended?

Didn't you learn from the gating done in MoP that we, you know, the people that play/buy/subscribe each month, utterly HATE this kind of system?
This is a cheap way to extend "content" imo. Could have easily encouraged actual player interactions instead.

It would have been smoother, and smarter, to just have 1 NPC give 5 random quests instead of forcing people to muck through trade chat to get anything done.