678 Demo Warlock 2/7M HM 9/10H BRF Exp

Guild Recruitment
Hello everyone, I am looking for a new guild, my friend and I joined my current guild back in SoO and everything was well got 14/14M then we transitioned into Draenor, and never had a solid roster people were always leaving and we ended up pretty much running the guild and couldn't maintain it, we tried but it was way too much of a headache. Anyways I'm looking for a new place to call home and stick around for a good amount of time. I would like a spot where I am not on the bench, but if I had to for fights I would. I also am looking for something with similar progression I'd like to get into Mythic not progress on Heroic forever. Please contact me in game my btag is below I most likely won't add you from the post unless it's appealing. I am looking for at least 2 days a week pref tues/thurs if not that's fine. If 3 days a week as long as it's within my availability I'm ok with that as well.

Anyways My availability is as follows:
Monday 8 pm -12 am pst
Tuesday 6 pm - 12 am pst
Wednesday 8 pm - 12 am pst
Thursday 6 pm - 12 am pst
Friday 7 pm - 12 am pst
Saturday n/a
Sunday 6 pm - 12 am pst

Link to logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/5922502/latest
(Note some locks do tend to inflate dps by going Cataclysm so take it with a grain of salt, see Thogar)

I am willing to Transfer/Faction Change for the right guild. My btag is Chance#1206.
Hi Notionz,

Sounds like you'd be a great addition to our team! I'd sent you a Btag request & would be happy to talk to you tomorrow sometime before our 8:30EST raid (M-Butcher is going down!) Atsela#1208

Our info:

If you're eager to join a mature guild for Mythic raiding, consider <Grimm> on Alterac Mountains! We work hard to maintain great teamwork, respect each other's best efforts, and keep a drama-free playing environment. If you want to run with others who just truly enjoy learning fights and progressing together, this might be the guild for you!

<Grimm> of Alterac Mountains, about our guild:
a semi hard-core raiding guild, currently 3/7M HM and 8/10H BRF
adult players with busy lives, yet still intent to progress through the most challenging content that WoW offers
most of us have only played together for a few months, although others have raided together for nearly a decade
very friendly and eager to welcome others
solid Mythic team now, but seek to improve.

Any raid spot can be yours, if the performance, consistency, and team-player attitude is right!

Understanding busy lives, we try to maintain a deep roster of Mythic-ready players who can offer maximum flexibility. Our progression raids are:

Tues-Thurs, 8:30-11pm EST.

We never pressure anyone to be on more than they want to, and are happy to share spots when more than enough are available. We run farm raids on other days throughout the week, and sometimes before and after Mythic raids.

We are happy to accept applications from any raider that is smart, friendly, and a good team-player. Must be able to communicate on vent. We are willing to accept players who still need gear, if they can commit to being part of the long-term team. Well-geared players DPS (675+) may be immediately competitive for a Core spot.

Many of our members are also interested in PvP, running old raids and Challenge Modes, leveling alts, and chasing Achievements. Come join us! Website= https://grimm-guild.enjin.com

Links to our recent raid logs on guild website.
Currently 3/7M HM and 9/10H BRF
http://effect.shivtr.com

We are always looking for experienced raiders to strengthen our team, but we are currently focused on recruiting the following.

¦ Currently Recruiting:

Tanks-
Brewmaster monk- Medium
Blood Deathknight- Medium
Guardian Druid- low
Prot Paladin- low
Prot Warrior- low

Healers-
Resto shaman- High
Resto druid- High
Holy Paladin- Low
Disc Priest- Medium
Holy Priest- Low
Mistweaver Monk- Low

Damage Mellee-
Enhance shaman- High
Feral druid- High
Frost deathknight- Low
Rogue anyspec- Low
Arms/Fury Warrior- low
Wind Walker Monk- Low

Damage Ranged-
Hunter- High
Mage- High
Lock- High
Elemental shaman- High
Boomkin druid- High
Shadow priest- High

¦ About Effect:

We are a semi-hardcore, progression oriented raiding guild on Mal'Ganis (CST) (US). Our main goal is to kill bosses on a four night schedule while maintaining a tight-knit team environment. We also accept applications for players that desire to be a part-time or back-up raider. While certain classes may not be listed we are always recruiting exceptional raiders of any class to help push progression.

We prefer quality over quantity. We not only evaluate skill and motivation, but also the potential to mesh with the other personalities in our guild and maintain our tight-knit camaraderie. We want people who want to be there as much as we do. If logging on is a chore then it’s probably time for a break anyway.

¦ Schedule:
Monday 9:30-12:30
Tuesday 9:30-12:30*
Wednesday 9:30-12:30*
Thursday 9:30-12:30*
(7:30-9:30)[PST] (10:30-12:30) [EST]
All raid times are server time (CST)

* Each night could have an extra 30-60 minutes added to the end if we are close to downing a boss, at the raid's majority decision.

¦ Expectations of New Recruits:

-The ability to attend our nights of raiding, being on time and staying through until the end.
-We understand that gear does not necessarily make the player, but having gear on par or having as close to current content gear is required.
-Knowledge of your class inside and out. Showcase your skill in what you do with knowledge of mechanics, gear, gemming, enchants, glyphs and professions.
-Maintain a great attitude! No one wants to raid with someone who is pessimistic about everything.
-Study encounters! Fights aren't always explained in raid, so you knowing the fight before you step into it helps greatly.
-You must run Mumble! We like members who communicate with one another so having a mic is a big plus.

If you have any questions, please don't be afraid to contact us in-game on Mal'Ganis(US)

Angelmichael recruiter (Angelmichael#1552)

Or apply directly at http://effect.shivtr.com
<Resurrected> is recruiting your class for our raid team. A quick overview:

Current Progression: 5/7M HM, 9/10H BRF
Server: Sargeras (Alliance Dominated)
Raid Schedule: Monday through Thursday, 10PM-1:30AM CST (8PM-11:30PM PST, 11PM-2:30AM EST).
Contacts Rydhia, Madison, Istopforcox, Disket, Jetz, Karatebob

We have been established for over six years, a look into our history can be found here: http://www.resurrected-sargeras.com/forum/c_index.php?pageid=history

Thank you for your time, and we look forward to hearing from you.

battletag is bobq#1676
Hey there! We've got a raid slot open for a solid Warlock.

<Gloryhogs> is 2/7 M, 9/10 Heroic. We raid 2 nights (Tues/Thurs, 9pm EST to 12:30am EST). If you don't mind going Horde I'd love to have you.

I've added you in game. My tag is Jazko#1135.

<Gloryhogs> is a casual 20 man Mythic raiding guild that has been on Smolderthorn since 2005.

Our raid schedule:
Tues/Thur: 9:00PM - 12:30AM EST

Our progression:
- 7/7 Heroic and 2/7 Mythic Highmaul
- 9/10 Heroic BRF

Latest Accomplishments:

- Realm First Heroic Garrosh Hellscream (US#129)
- Realm First Heroic Paragons of the Klaxxi (US#152)
- Realm First Heroic Siegecrafter Blackfuse (US#155)
- Realm First Heroic Thok the Bloodthirsty (US#133)
- Realm First Heroic Spoils of Pandaria (US#128)
- Realm First Heroic Malkorok (US#144)
- Realm First Heroic General Nazgrim (US#149)
- Realm First Heroic Kor'kron Dark Shaman (US#132)
- Realm First Heroic Iron Juggernaut (US#142)
- Realm First Heroic Galakras (US#156)
- Realm First Heroic Sha of Pride (US#128)
- Realm First Heroic Norushen (US#140)
- Realm First Heroic Fallen Protectors (US#131)
- Realm First Heroic Immerseus (US#113)
- Realm First Heroic Ra-den
- Realm First Heroic Lei Shen
- Realm First Heroic Sha of Fear
- Realm First Heroic Grand Empress Shek'zeer
- Realm First Heroic Madness of Deathwing (US #115)
- Realm First Heroic Ragnaros
- Realm First Heroic Sinestra
- Realm First Heroic Cho'gall
- Realm First Heroic Al'akir
- Realm First Heroic Nefarian

If interested please apply at: http://www.gloryhogs-guild.com

or feel free to contact Jazko#1135, Davien#1497 or Idea#1988
Please make sure to read the post before posting, a couple people who posted do not fit into my times, but those that do fit I will add you when I get out of class thanks.
Greetings. <Death Jesters> is looking for one exceptional player for a core 20-man raid spot.

Current level of progression is 2/10M BRF - 7/7M Highmaul

Our raid times are Mon - Thurs from 9:30pm - 12:30am EST.

10 years established, we are the oldest raiding guild on Stormrage, the #1 PvE realm in the US region, and we have a long history that includes many realm first kills. Our raids are streamed online and viewed by thousands of people every night. Outside of main raid we do RBGs, achievement and alt runs, arenas, and more.

We pride ourselves on being a closely-bonded guild of mature, exceptional players. If you want a home for the rest of your WoW career and are confident in your skills as an endgame raider, you will find <Death Jesters> to be a perfect fit, and we encourage you to apply.

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message any Death Jester officer: Branhista, Dreaz, Eloriya, Sparty (BattlenetID: Sparty#1780 or RealID: spartysmallwood@gmail.com), or email djapps@gmail.com.

Our recruitment information can be found on our forums: http://www.death-jesters.net/boards/viewforum.php?f=3

We wish you the best in your guild search!
Hi there,
We are currently recruiting exceptional players for mythic progression.
Raid times: Monday - Thursday 9 - 12 CST
www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/borean-tundra/Recursion
recursion.wowlaunch.com
*************************************************************************************
Recursion is an established server first guild on a PvE server Borean Tundra. The guild was formed in Cataclysm by a small group of friends who wanted to clear every heroic tier before the next tier/expansion was released; so far we have succeeded in that.
We have a strict attendance policy (we also understand that real life happens and, given prior notice, a raid night can be missed without repercussions), high skill requirements, and no patience for drama.
We use loot council. We have zero loot drama and plan to keep it that way.
We are looking for smart, diligent, and mature players. Ones who have full knowledge of their class, the ability to perform at a high level, the power to be independent and the desire to raid in a calm, relaxed environment.
Add us if you have any questions: Adalious#1194, Newcomer#1413
Hey Notionz, <GC> is currently 6/7 mythic in highmaul and 9/10 Heroic in BRF. We raid tuesday-thursday from 8-11 central and I would love to have a chance to speak with you. Add my battle tag, Grakey#1274, or visit our website gckt.enjin.com for more information.
Hello, Notionz, I would like to talk to you about your guild search. Professional Baddies is an alliance raiding guild looking for strong dps to round out our core raid roster as we complete Heroic and advance into Mythic BRF. This is a like minded group of raiders interested in pursuing hardcore progression on three nights a week. Raid times are Tue - Thu 7-10pm PST. If you are interested in joining, contact us at any of below:

Poodarf#1464
Bellarina#1870
Navek#1666
Vox is a newly formed guild of veteran raiders on Mal'ganis. We are looking for raiders of the following roles currently for mythic progression.

Role (Need): Classes
rDPS (Medium): Warlock, Mage, Boomkin, Ele Sham
mDPS (Medium): Rogue, DK, Monk
Tank (High): DK

Full details are on our website at: www.vox-malganis.com. You can also contact me at Battletag Torrent#1301. A brief overview is below.

Times:
Tuesday and Wednesday evenings from 8 – 11:30 EST.

We've set up a twice weekly schedule aimed at players who want an easier play/life balance.

About Us:
Our core team is comprised of veteran players who've been in game and raiding since vanilla and BC. We bring old school mentality to the raid environment, looking for fast kills with minimal downtime. The guild is highly structured to be transparent, with easily identifiable and approachable officers for any concerns members may have.

Guild Mentality:
We try to set ourselves apart from the pack by emphasizing the team aspect of play. Raids are by nature a team environment, but guilds and raid teams are frequently populated and lead by people who don't acknowledge that fact. Raid together, suffer together, triumph together. We don't tolerate drama, selfishness or pettiness.

Current Progression:
The guild is 1/7M, 10/10 N, 8/10 H BRF experienced in current content. We also have a long history of competitive progression in previous expansions, plus achievements (while current), challenge modes, and other good stuff.

Contact details are above. You may apply directly via the website (an officer is checking several times a day for new applicants), or use the battletag listed if you'd like more details. Please read the website before asking however, nearly every question you might have is covered.

We look forward to raiding with you.

Torrefy
High-Speaker of Vox
Mal'ganis, Horde
<Purge> Weekend guild recruiting here. 6/7M 9/10H. Core spots open: Fri/Sat 8:30pm-1:00am CST FruitSalad#1390 Hit me up.
Equinox is an Alliance raiding guild on Misha-US (EST/PvE) [Connected-Rexxar on WowProgress]. The foundation of the guild is a group of friends with one common goal, to be successful in the mythic raiding scene on a low time commitment schedule. We believe that success requires minimal drama, equal dedication from every member, and effective loot distribution. To us, excellent raid attendance, comprehensive knowledge of your class, and being motivated to play to the best of your ability day in and day out are not optional, but required. The ability to play all roles within your class is a huge plus. It goes without saying that competence across all specs is also required from pure classes.

We like to think of our raiding environment as casual hardcore. Many of our players come from a background of hardcore progression raiding but simply cannot maintain that style of play any longer. This leads to a raid environment focused on performance and personality. If you are the kind of person who admits mistakes and fixes problems you will fit right in here. We look for people who will not be upset by criticism and understand that everyone here is friends looking to kill digital dragons as effectively as possible. To that end we require 80% attendance or higher for scheduled raid nights, falling below this level will result in a potentially lost raid spot.

equinoxofmisha.enjin.com

Officer Contacts:
iamawesome#1439
Sereno#1771

Raid Schedule:
Tue/Weds/Sun: 8PM-Midnight (EST)

Loot: EPGP with Prioritized offspec loot for raiding worthy offspecs

Progression:
Warlords of Draenor
t17 Highmaul 4/7M (US 275)

Mists of Pandaria
t16 Siege of Orgrimmar (25m) 14/14H (US 193)
t15 Throne of Thunder (25m) 11/13H (US 237)
t14 MSV/HoF/ToES (25m) 4/6H 6/6 4/4 (US 382)

What we provide to members:
- Leadership: Official guild raids are lead by experienced individuals prepared to make changes as necessary.
- Guild Environment: Light social, PG-13 general guild chat, gaming community outside WoW (Steam/etc.)
- Repairs: Majority of raider repairs are covered by a healthy guild bank.
- Consumables: Provided by the guild for all Official raids (Flasks/Pots/Feasts)

We are always taking applications from skilled players, just because your class is listed as (Low) or CLOSED does not mean we are not interested in your application.

Current Recruitment Needs:
Paladin - Holy Medium
Warrior - Arms/Fury (Medium)
Death Knight - CLOSED
Shaman - Elemental/Resto (High/Low)
Hunter - CLOSED
Monk - Windwalker/Mistweaver (Medium/High)
Rogue - CLOSED
Priest - Disc/Shadow(Medium)
Mage- (High)
Warlock - (High)
Druid - Balance/Resto (High/Low)
<Vile> Mal'Ganis [US] Horde Guild Open Recruitment!

Recruitment Needs:
Currently recruiting all classes and specs to expand our raid roster for both of our 20M Weekday and Weekend Raids! We are looking for passionate individuals who want to slay dragons a few times a week. We raid because we love the game and want to find like-minded people. We believe in team play and solid individual performance. While your raiding resume might be cool, we care more about attitude, what you can actually do in the moment, and what you bring to every single raid night, than your past accomplishments.

Raid Times:

20 Man (Mythic)
Days: Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday
Times: 7:30-11 Server (CST)
Loot System: EP/GP

20 Man (Mythic)
Days: Friday and Saturday
Times: 8-12 Server (CST)
Loot System: EP/GP

RBG Needs:
People with Most if not all Primal gear Mumble/Skype, working mic and knowledge of PvP with BG targets Add-on.

Normal and Heroic Modes:
Any and all Interested In running as a guild to get extra gear for our Mythic Raids. These will occur typically at 5 PM CST before our regularly scheduled mythic raids. If the majority of the raid still needs Heroic then we will do Normal at 5 PM and if they do not we will replace Normal with Heroic.

Challenge Modes Needs:
Players with knowledge of the fights and difference between both heroic and Challenge modes. Your gear set for the Challenge Modes is gemmed and enchanted correctly. Mumble should be installed.

About Us:

Well we are a current content progression Raiding guild social and friendly to others, We have a sense of Humor and Like to send jokes back and forth, With that being said we are a mature Guild environment and have A lot of helpful people in the guild with almost anything! We do look to make sure people wanna play this game and not have us play it for you! We have been around for a while and have the stability to offer you as a member!

What We Can Offer You:

• Active guild with lots to do on a server with a great economy!
  • Fair trial selection process!
  • Friendly and helpful players!
  • Repairs and potions and flasks for Raiders!
  • All Guild perks unlocked!
  • Active Guild forums!
  • Stability of a Guild that has been around since 2010!
  • Be sure to check out our Website!

How To Get In:
    First thing to note all of our spots are competitive for any candidate, and will remain so to keep a steady and active roster for our teams!
    There are a few ways to get in! If you currently reside on Mal'Ganis message anyone in the Guild at any time and then get in touch with an Officer. If you are Cross Realm make sure to visit our website and fill out our application in the recuitment tab as best you can, we can then get in contact with you. Also you may add our B-Tag and get in touch with us VIA in game whisper and set up an interview!

Still not sure? Check out our Live Stream on Raid nights!

***Note now if you are on a different server currently and plan on finding a new guild we do offer a cross server trial before you decide to transfer. With this being said alliance can also faction change before transfering to see how our Guild suites your needs and yours ours.

Defmonk#1406 [Raid Leader]
    katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/
    Still looking
    02/26/2015 08:08 AMPosted by Atala
    Stormrage, the #1 PvE realm in the US region

What? lol

OT:
    If you want to raid late night and can push an extra hour thirty on that midnight cutoff:

We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sunday -> 11:55PM to 3:30AM CST
    We do loot via loot council
    We are on Stormreaver Horde

We are currently 10/10H BRF
    We are also 5/7M Highmaul

axel#1527 with inquiry
    Still looking nothing set in stone yet.
    J!NX invites you to join us. We're looking for skilled players!
    We are currently 2/7 Mythic 7/7N and 7/7H in Highmaul, 10/10N and 6/10H Blackrock Foundry.

Raid Times are 9pm- 12am PST (11pm-2am CST, 12am-3am EST) on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday evenings. We only raid 9 hours a week and don't have time to mess around. You'll have to be good or it won't work out. Undergeared? We can work though that. Underskilled? Not so good.

J!NX is a semi-hardcore progression guild located on the Runetotem (US PVE) server. Our raiders and raid leadership are well-tuned in their roles and have extensive experience in the raid environment dating as far back as Vanilla WoW.

The J!NX Brand is a clothing company for Gamers and Geeks. Joining the J!NX Raid Team is an opportunity to experience WoW raiding in a unique environment. If you are an exceptional player with a good attitude, this is most likely the last guild you will ever join. If you're trying to balance your life, your job, and your family with your inner nerd, come hang with some like-minded individuals. This relationship does infer certain responsibilities: they pay for our vent/website, etc and you represent them appropriately by acting like a mature individual on the realm.

We expect 90% attendance from our raiders, so plan on being available for just about all scheduled activity. Guild membership is limited to adults (20+). Sorry, but this is a non-negotiable requirement.

Interested players should register at the J!NX Guild website and apply:
    http://www.thejinxguild.com/

There will be competition for slots. It's a raid guild, after all. If you expect to be handed a “core position” from start, forget it. Such things are earned. Although we try to keep enough personnel for a full group 7, we expend considerable effort in swapping people in and out on farmed content so that everyone gets to play. On Mythic progression fights we roll with our best 20.

That said, all guilds are revolving doors and we know, historically, that somebody is about to remember they have a life/job/wife etc.

If you would like to inquire, the following Officers can help: Panzercow GM, Jesthekiller, or Ammethyst for Team Lannister or Hanimal, Heavy, Axed, or Trucks for Team Clegane.

For more info: Real ID-JinxDagor#1357 Havoksdream#1454 Ammethyst#1821
    Hello I hope this reply catches you well. <Effect> H Mal'ganis islooking for more skilled players to round out our 20 man mythic raid roster. Our core has been raiding since Wrath and earlier and some of us have been raiding as a group since 5.0. That being said no one is left as the odd man out and you will get out what you put into this guild. Favoritism plays no part in this group as I myself have seen it tear groups apart. Add me on btag: Bruhaha#1875 for any questions you have or apply at effect.shivtr.com.

Raid times:
    Monday-9:30-12:30 server (progression only)
    Tuesday-9:30-12:30 server
    Wednesday-9:30-12:30 server
    Thursday-9:30-12:30 server

What we are looking for:
    1heals pref Resto Druid/Resto Sham
    1 DPS Warrior
    1 Shaman DPS
    Ranged DPS (full on hunters/mages but in special need of a Warlock)

What we expect:
    Be on time (trash starts at 9:15 and we are pulling the boss @ 9:30 server) and have experience @ your class and role. Previous tier raid xp is highly recommended. Flasks pots and repairs are provided to all trials and raiders. If you have an idea that might help out a strat please share it with the officer core and we will more than likely try it out if it makes sense.

Requirements:
    Public logs available upon the start of the interview progress.
    Attendance of 85%+ (we realize real life happens sometimes and you won't be penalized if you let us know ahead of time)
    Good communication skills (i.e. a working mic)
    Hello! I'm from Jurassic Park and we're currently 6/7M 10/10H. I'll keep this short and not do the whole guild spam. The quick and dirty raid info is below as well as contacts for our officers.

Raid Info:
    Progression: 6/7M 10/10H

We raid M, Tu, & Th from 8-11 cst. It's 9 hours a week so we expect 80% attendance or better. We use loot council as our loot system.

You can apply at jpguild.enjin.com.

If you have any questions please contact:
    Penicillin (GM): penicillin#1783
    Brontosaurus: brontosaurus#1401
    Turumbar: turumbar#1294
    Duglawaha: Duggy#1513
    Gorn: Febrile#1313