SERVERS DOWN ON FRIDAY? WTH BLIZZARD?

Technical Support
why would you do this to us on a friday!? ;)
Here's what my error message said "My payment is incompatible"
02/27/2015 08:15 PMPosted by Darsithis
It looks like a DDoS from China right now.

It's not really Blizzard's fault. !@#$ happens. Move on :)

How the hell would you know
Yea I'm sure it's not Blizz's fault and they're tryin to fix it...I married a software engineer I know what it's like for things to break and fires to happen. Chaos in the office til it's fixed. It'll be up when it's up! Let's go outside or get some cleaning done :D
02/27/2015 08:16 PMPosted by Rhianonnon
I read in one thread that the NY DC was down. Not sure where that tidbit came from, still looking for a dev response anywhere...

Nagrand is 'down' (I can't log on).

These servers are newly based in Australia too.
Its not an american isp problem

Its affecting the oceanic realms too, and unless sydney is NOT the capital of new south wales in australia, then i doubt its an american issue ;)

For the very same reason i doubt its a ddos, as the sydney ips arent public yet if i recall, though that may have changed
And the servers are now back up

Praise gaben
02/27/2015 08:15 PMPosted by Feedbag
I HAD 5 STACKS OF MINERS COFFEE UP WHEN I DC'ed!

Rude.
At least you hadn't also eaten a Bran Muffin.
02/27/2015 08:29 PMPosted by Decayedfaery
Yea I'm sure it's not Blizz's fault and they're tryin to fix it...I married a software engineer I know what it's like for things to break and fires to happen. Chaos in the office til it's fixed. It'll be up when it's up! Let's go outside or get some cleaning done :D

....but...but...it's dark and scary out there now..
i'm glad it isn't just me. :) so the word is, be patient, and try to log on every 5 minutes, right? :D