Character Not Found

Technical Support
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 Next
went oot n aboot down to the timmys for a double double n when i come back the servers are downs whats up with that eh
is this garrosh april fooling on us?
I have tried Tichondrius and Dunemaul.. both say my characters are not found. I was on and switched toons then this??? wtf...
Draenor here too Character not found.
Tribute to Spock!
time frame blizz? should I be siting here clicking the refresh button or is this gonna be a couple of hours?
Buckle Up Kids. IF this is a DDOS attack it can go on for a LONG time.
i recall the connection was quite patchy last night.
Yesterday I had a few failed attempts to log on with a few characters, but eventually got in.

So this ain't some new development tonight.
Whatever it is, it began yesterday and Blizz hasn't been able to fix it.
In fact, it got worse and nobody can get in...
My raid is playing without me right now, so Blizz plz fix this NOW
Character not Found on all my Characters on Rexxar, after getting a disconnect while trying to zone out of Blackrock Foundry.
Took 5 hours to do the patch...was on for a few moments. Went to change what toon I was on, and now ALL of my toons say Character Not Found.

Tried on a server that I don't really play on any more. Same thing...Character Not Found.

It is nice to know that I'm not the only person experiencing this.
Dath'Goroth/Khaz'Remar down

Whats interesting is my dc was while zoning into the actual realm from brd (was farming ironfoe on my rogue)

So the instance servers are still up
I blame Twitter
Blizz doesn't fix ANYTHING quickly so buckle down and get ready for a long night. Time to grab another beer...
Garrosh-US, characters not found across the board.
Well blizz got hacked and they deleted everything, it was a good 11 years...what do I do now, someone help me
i got hoojed offline
Time to dust off the alts on other servers...
Hey I got in! Hydraxis.
02/27/2015 08:28 PMPosted by Stéålthråvé
Well blizz got hacked and they deleted everything, it was a good 11 years...what do I do now, someone help me

Do we like... go outside...? *shutters*
I'm In !!!